Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kowda Luulyo--Happy Independence Day

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

First took me ages to understand what "Kowda Luuliyo" means ..then after explaination I said loudly:

Pa leeeeeezeeeee who caress!!!..

Alla am I sound rude!!
redface.gif

salam

Yes, you sound rude..... and YES again, we do care about July 1st, it our independance day and we ought to celeberate it.

OG_Girl   

Ooops, I pressed wrong bottom.

Darman a5oy asefah walah mkan qasdey , shra7tlek ;)

mansoor where west somalia? and who talked about it? :confused: .

Salam

Salaan...

I can't believe it is the fourth time I'm celebrating Kowda Luulyo on here.

2002 2003 2004 2005

jsomcal.gifjsomcal.gifjsomcal.gifjsomcal.gif

Waa maalintii Soomaaliyeed, qof walba oo Soomaaliyeed dhiig wadani leh ku farxi lahaa. Wax walba waa dhacaan laakiin maalintaan mala iloobi karo.

Ila damaashaada. Tahniyad iyo hambalyo dhamaan ummada Soomaaliyeed meel walba ee joogaan.

Paragon   

I can't believe it is the fourth time I'm celebrating Kowda Luulyo on here.

...And you should never get swayed for many years to come. Never give up.

....H'bday Somalia

dawoco   

Happy independence day to everyone. On these days we should reflect on what is and what could have been. That way we realise what we had and what we ruined, which in term should encourage us to want what was, once again.

cigaal%20iyo%20cabdullaahi%20ciise1.jpg

Will we ever again see the true brotherhood these two leaders, C/llaahi Ciise on left and Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Cigaal at right meeting the first time as official leaders from the both sides?

... what can I do to change history. :mad:

Lix iyo Labaatankii Juun Libtii Haleelnay

Kawdii Luuliyo Lug'gonay

Kaw iyo Labatanki October Leeleenay

18Kii May Libtii Lasoo Noqonay. :D

nuune   

Lix iyo Labaatankii Juun Libtii Haleelnay

Kawdii Luuliyo Lug'gonay

Kaw iyo Labatanki October Leeleenay

18Kii May Libtii Lasoo Noqonay.

libintii idinkaa iska lunshey lawyadu idiin lusheene

leebabkii idin mudey ummadoo dhan bey laciif ka dhigtaye

looltanka idinku larban laaci meysaanee

lugooyada aad loofarka la noqoteen lixaad ku heli meysaane

Happy Independence day to all of you.

somaliaflag25sl.giffireworks01julaynuune1hc.gifsomaliaforevernuune4gr.gif

somaliaflag25sl.gif

MMA

Waad ku mahadsantahay masawiradaas weliba abtigay cabdulahi ciise waan heystaa masiwaradiisa oo kale. Runtii masawir oo adeerkayna waan heystaa maliintaas weyn uu joogay.

Dadkaas inbadan way ka tageen aduunkaan. EEBBE Ha U Naxariisto dhamaantood

Originally posted by Mudanti haweenka:

MMA

Waad ku mahadsantahay masawiradaas weliba abtigay cabdulahi ciise waan heystaa masiwaradiisa oo kale. Runtii masawir oo adeerkayna waan heystaa maliintaas weyn uu joogay.

Dadkaas inbadan way ka tageen aduunkaan. EEBBE Ha U Naxariisto dhamaantood

Hadaadan waxba ka qabin sawirada Cabdulaahi Ciise, Eebe ha u naxariistee, ma nala share gareyn kartaa, walaashiis. We too used to have many of our old man's pictures and others from '60s, but alas some have been lost now. However, if it wasn't my sister's tireless work of saving my old man's pictures during qax and trying times of early '90s; sacrificing and leaving behind a lot of her personal possesions just to save a jawaan of pictures. Only now can I realize how thoughtful she was and indebted to her we are.

And speaking of this, I was at first shocked to come across this particular picture online again a couple months ago, and when re-initiating this thread yesterday:

maxamed%20cigaal%201968%20washington.jpg

My old man's face is partially visible, at the back with dark sunglasses, behind the American president. When I posted this picture a year ago, walaahi I didn't know he was there, but now taking a second look, by magic, I see it well. He still has that particular sunglasses, his favourite. :D

Paragon   

MMA, then your old man is the guddoomiyhii baarlamaanka of that era? I am not sure about it. Was he sxb?

SOO MAAL   

Happy Independence Days, Union Day, and Republican Day to all Somali people, smile.gif

Thank you soo much miskiin for sharing these amazing historical pictures. smile.gif

calm down Og girl, no one forget Western Somalia, all Somali people will remember with pride Somalia's victory over Ethiopia, and the hard fought independence of western Somalia in 1977. At the same time Somali people will remember with sadness the dark day of March 9,1978 when Somali army withdrawn Western Somalia because of Soviet Union (a super power)and its allies Libya, South Yemen, and Cuba.

Long Live Somalia

United we Stand Somalia

May god bless Somalia

Free and Prosperous Somalia Insha Allaah

Salaan...

I can't believe it is the fifth time I'm celebrating Kowda Luulyo on here.

2002 2003 2004 2005 2006

Waa maalintii Soomaaliyeed, qof walba oo Soomaaliyeed dhiig wadani leh ku farxi lahaa. Wax walba waa dhacaan laakiin maalintaan mala iloobi karo.

Ila damaashaada. Bogaadin iyo hambalyo dhamaan ummada Soomaaliyeed meel walba ee joogaan.

NB, Nuune mise Wiilo mise Adminka, baliis, if you can, move this thread back to General section. Ma'ogi sababta inta loo keenay awal.