Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kowda Luulyo--Happy Independence Day

Salaan...

Today is the day. Yaala iloobin, hadaba. Rafaad waala maraa, lakiin tariikh mala iloobo, oo waala xusaa.

Somalia_flag.gif

so-flag.gif

flag_somalia.GIF

Somalia_flag.gif

bc0dqh6g.gif

Somalia_flag.gif

c0dqh6g.gif

Somalia_flag_sm.gif

luv that calan song...makes me sad walahi

Walaashiis, anibo walaahi. Siiba markee qaadeyso Faadumo Qaasin.

SOOMAALIYA HANOOLAATO!

yaah?

SOOMAALIYA HANOOLATO!

yaah?

SOOMAAAAAAAAAALIYA HANOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAATO!

haa!!!!!!!!!!

i think Horn done said it all.... VIVA SOMALIA...GOD BLESSSSSS

nuune   
Changed   

i know am late buts its beter late then never

HAPPY 1ST OF JULY

SOMALIDU WA DAD QURA

SOWRACA SINJIGA IYO AFKABA

DIIN KALA SOC SOCANTIOY

SOHDI MAKALA CELINAAYIYO

MALAHAN WAXEEY KALA SOKTAAAN

MIDNIMAADOO DOO USUGAN

SUMADA CALAN KOO USURAN

:cool: :cool: :cool:

VIVA SOMALIA...............SOOMAALIDA HANUULAAAAAAAAAAATO

Kool_Kat   

Happy Somalia Day...VIVA to all the Somalis where ever they are...

ALL FOR ONE,

and ONE FOR ALL!!!

Hopefully someday...Insha Allah...

NoVa   

Happy Late SOmali Day....

I hope y'all had fun cuz i sure did...Much LOve 2 My Beloved Country.

********* Somalia**********

Salaan...

Unbelievable as it may seem, we do have "freedom" for exactly 44 years today and yet, we are worse off than we were when the colonialists came offshore--qabyaalad speaking, that is.

Only the wonderful Aamiin Caamir can express how I feel at the moment:

kartuun_july.jpg

This depressed, lonely Maandeeq needs a nation.

cabdirashiiid%201962%20washington.jpg

Can we once again feel the dignity to have a respected nation as C/rashiid felt in this picture in Washington in 1962?

maxamed%20cigaal%201968%20washington.jpg

Are we ever going to be welcomed around the world as a respected citizen of a country--not as a lowly refugee--as a honoured leader, as Cigaal felt in this picture taken 1968 in Washington with a former American president?

cigaal%20iyo%20cabdullaahi%20ciise1.jpg

Will we ever again see the true brotherhood these two leaders, C/llaahi Ciise on left and Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Cigaal at right meeting the first time as official leaders from the both sides?

Asxaabta.JPG

Are we ever going to have another SYL men as some of them are in this picture, plus the men like General Daa'uud?

aadan%20cadde%20nonaligned%20movement%20

See how respected Aadan Cadde, third from left, was being among the founders of Non-Aligned Movement in Yugoslavia at 1961.

We will overcome, insha allaah.

Juxa   

MMA, thank u ever so much for reminding us. its indeed sad. we have forgotten, we act as the true refugees we are, pride is lost.

Jumatatu   

^^^^ Couldn't agree more.

And thanx MMA for this touching part of history. Yes we had and by the Will of Allah SWT and His guidance the pride and the essence of nationalism will be restored one day.

OG Moti   

old days are gone... the question is what are we going to do now? we have few options

1. Sit and post of good old days pictures

2. We can watch Amir camir pictures and cry with him in his creative but depressing drawings

3. We can talk about curse every warlord and do nothing.

4. We can design websites and show every warlord and their discusting faces and the trouble things they are doing, and no one cares...

5. We can recognize the problem and do something about it, by collecting what is left by organizing ourself and taking advantage of the internet technology for communication purposes and come together, unite our voices and organize ourselves and use push strategy, by forming associations and reaching the world media, organize siminars and show every warlord to the global society and send back home flyers to make people wake from their fake hate to each other which is well used by these discusting warlords and pray good

6. we can pray to god and do nothing ...

The options are there .. we have to make a choice.. if you already choose one of these, which i asume 5 is not one of them then we are doomed... as for me i say one finger cant wash a face but i will try and maybe it will wash a face but longer period of time......peace

OG_Girl   

First took me ages to understand what "Kowda Luuliyo" means ..then after explaination I said loudly:

Pa leeeeeezeeeee who caress!!!..

Alla am I sound rude!! redface.gif

salam

Warmoog   

I've never seen these pictures before. They're quite fascinating, thanks for sharing Miskiin.

508, I understand your perspective, but the question is what do we do and where do we find the time? I don't mean to sound selfish or unwilling to "do something", but I honestly think it would be much easier for us (those living outside Somalia) to turn our discontent into positive action if we had clearly defined means by which to do so. We need to brainstorm ideas, practical ones, so that we can determine ways to make a difference. I think it's best to start with smaller, individual tasks before planning larger and more collective projects.

Og girl, it took me centuries to understand what you just said, and i finally did....

so , puhleeeeeseeee F@£$ off... smile.gif

allaa did i sound rude? ;)