Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Australia 3 Japan 1

Go the kiwis I mean the Aussies :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not an Aussies fan. I am allergic to the Aussies you have to be allergic if you are Kiwi.

Originally posted by rokko:

Good luck NP

Rokko best of luck with your exams also, same for Zu.

Waterlily and I think Scarface (not too sure) Thanks as well. smile.gif

Exits

*Prepares to meet the examinutioner*

Yeah "Stuff History" :D This is the year of the underdogs. :D

This morning the English team almost survived what was to become one of the big upsets of the tournament when they managed to score two late goals against firsttimer T&T team.

We gonna give Brazil a tough time too, if they ever gonna win that's.

Hey Rokko

What do you think of the match between Austrlia and the Croats. Will the Aussie Croats stay loyal? I know they are ultra nationlists, these Croatians.

Intel   

they are sxb... super-ultra nationalist

they like to waving that red and white checked flag..but the Aussies are full of Croats so i don't know sxb..

BTW i like those stuff history commercials.. the one when he is running on the field with the players and coughing and puffing being my favorite :D

RedSea   

Folks I got a tell ya, if Brazil was still able to come on top after playing one of the worst games thus far, I can only imagine what they can do when they are on their game.

Australia beat Japan for the sake of God people. Let us see what they can do against anincredible team like Brazil. You outback folks don't know how to play soccer or should I say football, so just watch and learn from the pros in action.

Brazil will smoke you people and it won't be too long before you are sent packing. So don't grow to dependent on this short lived victory folks.

P.S. I am not big fun of soccer, Brazil is the only team that I know very well. Well no need to know anyone else, the cup belongs to Brazil. Everyone else thanks for trying.

"vVa Brazil, champions of 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany will mark the headlines a month from now. We shall see.

Salaam,

Red

I always support Brazil, they are football superpower sure, but dont undermnind the Argies(Argentine) they look non-stopable this time, they can easily win for the third time.

Germans and Italians too have the strength and confidence, in fact they are world class gamewise. it's anybody's cup I guess, yaa cirka roob ku og!

RedSea   

*****aykum Masalaam Bro Sharmarke,

well Sharkamarke, the only position still left undecided in mind is the position of that who will face Brazil. We know Brazil is it, well-- I know it at least, but you say Argentine, Germany, Portugal, or Italy. They just have to battle out and put themselves to challenge Brazil. Brazil is in the finals for sure, who will face them is the question.

Moreoever, I say ouch to Australians. They tried and played their best, yet they came up bit short. Once again Brazil won on a bad effort all around. The question that lingers in my mind is what they are capable of doing when they play their best game. Only God knows.

Brazil 2-Australia big fat Zero. icon_razz.gif

nemo   

For a small country like Australia we have played great against the superstars. Even though I'm with Brazil all the way, would have been good to see the aussies kick one goal against the stars. Still there is a great chance the aussies will make it the second round. Fingers crossed!

I think the Aussies did really well. They've got my respect! Those over-indulged South Americans got lucky..both times. :D Let us hope they pummel the Croats!

^^^Good On yuh Valenteenah..well done mate for speaking the truth.

As for Red Sea and the Aussie Haters...As if they have seen any other team who have scared the Samba boys like that?...Fat Zero kulahaa!!!

Cheers

RedSea   

Challenge my foot, the Brazilians were sleep walking and they found themselves up to 2 to natta.

Valenteenah, are you kidding hun? I don't believe in luck, there is no luck in the world cup, well India and china might brought little bit of magic into these games, but all we got now is pure football based on one's ability to perform under pressure of the world cup spotlight. The Ausies did thier best, but blanked by a team that is still in my eyes bit rusty.

I am still waiting until the beast within the Brazilians is fully unleashed, who will it be, will it be against the Yanks? I hope not.

As they say, save your best for the last. Bring on anybody, Brazil will school 'em.

Yow, Kangaroo boy Rokko, don't you think it's time to lower the flag sir? those Standings at the bottom of your page are bit too outdated saxib. Are you still shocked with Ausies first victory.Man you outback folks really do dig football for sure.