Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Australia 3 Japan 1

Tahliil   

My prediction is that the real upset of 2006 world cup will come from German Vs.Ecuador... Watch out...as the the weakness of the "Germs" is exposed by boys who have no mercy for the arrogant...Best of wishes to Ecuador..

Intel   

dancing in the moonlight

everybodys feeling warm and bright

its such a fine and natural sight

everybodys dancing in the mooooooooooonlight

ooh how freakin bloody wonderful :cool:

RedSea   

SOCCER on TV is terribly boring. I can't stand watching soccer match on TV regardless of what is at stake. I might watch the last game of world cup finals though to take place between Brazil vs. whoever? ;)

-Lily-   

I thought the Ghana-Italy game was great football. I have never seen so many wasted chances by Ghana though. In the end, Italy showed that they had better co-ordination & experience.

I really think Germany can win the world cup. For obvious reasons I can't support them loudly enough where I live as they are the most hated nation whe it comes to football.

Ivory Coast played great, considering they played one of the best teams, there is no shame in loosing 2-1 to Argentinia, especially if you dominated the game.

Salaam,

Something to watch tonight, the artistic and entertaining footwork of world's top players, the Brazil's own: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka,Adriano, Robinho their attaching artillery will be enormous, Croatia iself is an underdog and hard to beat, it will be sensatinal game, what you say Punters? - your commentary is highly apperciated smile.gif

-Lily-   

The World Cup doesn't start for Brazil until the quarter finals, it seems anything before that is training for them :rolleyes:

How frustrating watching the Africans. their system is all too similar, strong in the middle with players who can hold and pass the ball effectively but they lack imagination in the final quarter of the pitch. The Argies and Italians sussed them out pretty quickly and waited for the killer pass to kill the game. Expect more fruistrating watching in the Dutch, v Ivory game, and the Ghanians will be blown away by the Chezs.

LillyWater moi is impressed with you knowledge of the game. In fact all the ladies seem to know their game.

ScarFace   

lack of tactical discipline defence wise especailly the left back.....Ghana's left back cost them dearly and bloody hell the africans are lackin good strickers..... angola had a nice defence but no one to convert the goals....same things with ivory coast......come on now am still waiting for the first upset of the tournament....

Hopefully Togo will suprise us....come on TOGO

p.s

WELL DOne to Essien though he played well..really well..... AND the AuSSeI'S WERE LUCKY...... :D cant wait to see their faces when they play BrAZIL.....6-0 :D:D alrite matey

Ive notice a great deal of negativity towards the Australian side, especially from the Brits. Is it because Football is arguably your last refuge against Australian Sporting domination? ;)

^^^Darn it!!

^^^ Yeah..They still upset about that 3-1 win at their home turf couple of years ago!..I say to them "Boo Hoo Cry Babies"...

The best excuse that England could come up with, after their poor game against Paraguay, "it was the Heat" as if every other team is playing under A/C Stadium.

Cheers