Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Australia 3 Japan 1

RedSea   

gues who is waiting on the otherside, this time after you are beaten by Brazil you won't have any other teams to make up for a loss, all the big teams are waiting to bounce you around lucky bing ball. Australia stumbled to the round of 16, but they are the weakest of the 16 that have advanced so far. Sorry to disapoint you Ausie funs, but your lack ends here. I think it's long overdue though, enjoy while it lasts. icon_razz.gif

peace.

^^ Are you still at it!, At least we made it to the next round unlike the REAL team you support. ;)

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

all the big teams are waiting to bounce you around lucky bing ball.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Sorry to disapoint you Ausie funs, but your lack ends here.

Er...sorry no comprende. :D

RedSea   

Alla Caloosha, come on now Princess. I was just getting over that and now it's dejavu all over again, thanks to you. Ouch! :D

-Lily-   

I am shocked they made it to second round, but it's nice to see some underdogs making it. We seem to have the same old boys club.

Oz   

^^^^ the Aussies will fly through the italians easy, mark my word and am confident with the Socceroos.......booYahh!

Intel   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Should that have been a penalty?

depends which side of the fence one stands,.. on my side I would say ridiculous decision and so was the red card.

football is a b#%&@.. wonderful and gratifying one minute pain in the #%^@ the next :mad:

it will be hard to watch the rest of the wc now

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Looking forward to the Australia Vs Crotia match, my entire family is against Australia :mad: . I keep telling them they are disloyal and deserve to have their citizenship stripped!

On a more postive note this is my 300th post ( and in the sport section, who would've thought)
:D

LOL - my dad said 'waa labo tuug' - and turned off the game. I think that was the best reaction.

-Lily-   

That was a bad way to end the game, I'm no fan of penalties. The Aussies played much better than the Italians I thought. Oh well, not worry, I can't see the Italians winning it.

I always wondred why Three Lions on that shirt, is not the national animal (unless Hyde park was rive with lions bak in the day ) or maybe the old shirts was made with the leather of three lions ..

So whats da Somali national animal ...

Oz   

This Thread is Closed Comprende!!

we'r at the outback chillin..Go Soccerooooooooos.......

Intel   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Rokko, the Kangaroos are done and dusted, come roar with the Three Lions.

might consider it SoMa...only if Valenteenah asks..the only person here who has enough wits to realize that we were bloody conned.