Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Australia 3 Japan 1

-Lily-   

^^NP & Legend, we know the English are not great sportsmen. Australia will be lucky to reach round two.

Zafir   

Yeah Lily, You’re absolutely right, it’s pretty ridiculous and ludicrous. I’ll tell ya, it’s as likely as the next world cup to be held in 2009.

^^^Water Lily, Im not saying that Australia will win the entire cup ( though that is a possibility). Im saying that the number of UK nomads who have expressed a hope that Australia is kicked out is telling. ;)

I think it would be actually safer to bet on the Australians. The English team is just hyped up.

P.S love how the Aussies trash da english in cricket, rugby, et.

ScarFace   

losers 2-1 it seems they are all going home after the first phase. Now its Tunisia's turn to represent......one of the best teams in africa.......North africa stand up

Legend & NP Aussie done well to get the easy three points but brazil & crotia will do some serious trashing........ :D better stick to the cricket I say ;)

as for england its the Coach he getting the tactics wrong.........the man cant make up his mind......... :cool: damn ****** coach

-Lily-   

The African teams so far are frustrating, I still have hope for Ivory Coast, we ll see.

Keep grinning Aussies :D it will be short lived. Why are you all up this late?

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ LoooL..I think you should go and study; let the pommies cry - I think they needed it - May be It is the Heat..
:D:D

General Zu,

you know where I live in Somerset, they still talk about - Aussies - aren't more than outlaw pommies :D they ask themselves were did they get that skills? only we sent them there for a long detention :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

We Aussies have major exams coming up.

hence my quietness here in what was an extraordinary day :mad:

BTW anyone whos not here to commemorate it can simply PISS-OFF I reckon :D

Good luck NP