Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

An Advice to Galmudug and Puntland: Merge.

Galkayo is Puntland city, baraxley alone (in the name of Galmudug) which in istelf is part of Galkacyo cannot merge with Puntland.

If Galmudug is a state that exists apart from Baraxley and outside of Galkcayo city, then they need to do their homework and present their dominion in order to merge with Puntland state of Somalia.

Originally posted by UZTAAD:

I don’t agree the merging of the two admins but the better suggestion is what should be done about baraxley. Should it go to galmudug side or puntland . I think the better option is that city should be united under puntland control . galmudug can have their own capital some where Hobyo.

Tell me as what you can do about Galmudug state have claim to Galkayo city? Nothing

D-Caalin-2010.jpg

A brighter Galmudug

There is no claim to Galkacyu Adeer. There is Baraxlay which we never coveted nor claimed. The cities main arteries are in Puntland. This talk is wastefull and this day dream of some will only result in unnecessary loss of lives. The SSDF agreement with the USC Highlights the truth. Galkacyu admin under the new Mayor Ina Xaji Xasan is taking the right steps to address certain issues which has plague the previous admins.

Jacpher   

How many districts or cities are in Galmudug? What does PL gain from such merge other than security in one small corner of the city of Galkacyo? I asking for the pro & cons. Any resources?

I for one do support and integration policy with Galmudug but as it stands right now with one sub-clan in that maamul which doesnt function its not feasible. I would first incorporate Caabudqaaw and Xeerale folks and then discuss with the rest of Galgaduud and Mudug folks. Inshallah Somalia will have maamulo with all kinds of people in it.

Abwaan   

Xiin, unlike some clanist individuals here your wise proposal shows you are a true hero who cares about his people. I think the unity is a must for those people, who share color, culture and religion.

Maaddeey   

Having said that, one needs to shake hand with the reality on the ground

Puntland=Big State

GalMudug=Xaafad Galkacyo ku taal

How realistic is this proposed merge?

^Xiin is an apologist for the other camp and couldn't understand that fact. Had he said Galmudug should join and be part of Puntland I would have welcomed and understood but to use the word 'Merge' for Puntland and a small segment of Galkacyo was an error.

Xiin-ow do you think by down playing Puntland's role and influence in the larger scheme of Somalia earns you respect and status much like Abwaan is doing, right? Sheekadaadu waxay lamid tahay wadaada kala celiya :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

I think the unity is a must for those people, who share color, culture and religion.

Abwaan, like you said these people have the same religion/color/culture, but they do NOT share same clan and that is what these SOL folks want to say but are shy to say it very loud.

Look KKL, we have warned our resident elder xiinfaniin many times regarding such faux cyper political proposals, that have no further insights to it but was perceived by a mind, that just want's to open his mouth as he seemingly likes to hear his own voice at top of that. :D

But alas I won't go there, you have to see to it KKL that xiinfaniin although well respected and usually informed in other matters, he is very much in the dark when it comes to Puntland affairs.

We have asked him to continuously to stop his false pretence to it and his fictitious pseudo playing to the gallery and presenting of non existing unrealistic political commentaries although disguised as well played out scenarios masked as political analysis which begs ones amusement to the knowingly real political commentators of this forum.

This disservice to political commentary, which is seemingly undertaken to appease the minds, hearts of a people he thinks he owe's an apology towards to, inshallaah he will tell us in due time to the crimes, he has committed on the likes of Abwaan and the rest, he so dearly want's to appease and endear himself to.

Another disservice is the label of that of politically coined 'cuqdad-ridden' of his, who he so falsely likes to play like that of a wonder card or a joker, in a non reality sort of a way like that seen on reality TV, which is done to amuse and waste ones time with it :D , and that's what xiinfaniin serves us with this proposal.

It's nice to view some reality TV shows at times but to fully admit this thought in a highly intellectual and realistic forum as this is like confessing to a audience and gathering of a committed anti-reality TV group, that is campaigning to rid this shows of our tv screens for once and all and bring forth new and more intellectually stimulating documentaries in exchange, that one really likes :D and watches the most admittingly heinous and of all shabby cliche of reality TV, in short what is wrong with it at the first place.

^^This is xiinfaniin again shooting himself in the leg. But we hope that he will change this mischievous little devil in him, that sometimes takes the better of him and makes him spew out the most ridicules and politically unattainable proposals that he would like to see in his pseudo perceptive world without considering ones own reality and that of the world that he lives in.

I would ask him one question only and that is, what he sees in the virtues of federalism and what his take to it is to that approach and if he supports it or not?

The Zack   

^LOOOOL@clan names on a map.

On the other hand,Hassan, you proved Maaddey's point by posting this map, not only it is small but it doesn't have any major town except Hobyo.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

War bal soo qora…waa intaas oo Faroole aqristaayye

Xarardheere iyo Hobyo!

The Zack   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

^LOOOOL@clan names on a map.

On the other hand,Hassan, you proved Maaddey's point by posting this map, not only it is small but it doesn't have any major town except Hobyo.

We have vast areas of land and huge support from the locals.

Plus we have Hobyo which as its own natural port.

Zack keep hating because you are a sad loser and being a hater will get you nowhere.
^No body hates you adeer, don't be so defensive. We stated a mere fact, the place doesn't have any major towns except Hobyo.