Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

(R.I.P) Jaalle Siyaad on 1978 Soviet Threat to Somalia

What was the point of this topic? and why are people talking about the persona of Siyaad and his regime rather than the posted clip.

Odagu in this clip is using direct politiking no diplomatic words there, although I did not understand much of his mumbling or answers to the questions but he was obvious and direct with his anwers saying things like " Somalia cannot fight with Russia... mmh Russia will captor Somalia and the Gulf,... then Mmmmh this is the route to the West and America, or perhaps America and West will fight against Russia over the region (Im not sure perhaps he was not talking about real war here) and West will get their interest... even once uttered the World War III at some point! What was that all about, was this how a head of state should say things, or perhaps Odaga needed 101 politics lesson mase I think the world was a crazy place during that age. What do I know that was few years before I was even born.

AUN, MSB.

Loool @ che, I would be very happy if this can unite both camps, so far I can only see Norf and he is doing it for one reason, and we all know that.. smile.gif

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Heh. In our short exchanges you have accused me of being many things - clanish (even though your comments had clanish under tones), I cant read, i need glasses and now I'm losing my mind.

All because I pointed out your earlier clanish inspired comments have lead to what you perceive as an attack on your uncle or others from certain gobolo..

Adeer, I would hate to think what you would spew if I did have a discussion with you as your reaction has been one of a 8 year old who money was taken from him at school.

War heedhe maxaad isu xijinaysaa. You see thats why I still withstand all I have said about you are my witness, aren't you? relax just go back from the station you jumped on the ShuSha wagon and read all the rubbish and blatant lies, accusations you first threw at me without not having a clue what was going on. You have also been selective in your words and contributed nothing to this than to attack me, I was whining I was this I was that, I tried to challenge you and give you a dose of truth but to no avail so qararacda inta iska dayside orod hawl yeelo shaqo la'anta ka badadtay or be a man -if I may barrow Ruseell Peters's. And yes you are secessionist clannist and it is in every where both here in SOL (records) and in SomaliNet remember when Duke once revealed your true you in here and in SomaliNet.

N.O.R.F   

Call me what you like. Believe that I was a member of another site. Wax isku dheh kari all to deflect what I'm saying. I accuse you of nothing but crying when others supposedly responded in kind to clannish comments made by YOU. I didn't call you any names and didn't resort to coming down to your level.

I call a spade a spade. Oohinta jooji.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

May Allah bless his soul, Somalia and all Somalis missed him.

lol...All Somalis...Soomaali iyo qiiro...Siyaad wuxuu ahaa taariikhda ayaa qoraysa, dhaxalkiisiina waan haynaa, haddii uu wanaag badan ka tegeyna maanta Soomaali isma cunteen ee waa la dheefsan lahaa...Laakiin waxay runtu tahay keligiis khalad ma gelin oo dalkaan ma burburin kuwii dalka la burburiyey waa kuwii ka horreeyey qaar ka mid ah iyo kuwa haddaba burburka ku sii wada. Therefore macallin iyo ardaydiis iska dheh.

Waxba yaan qabyaalad odayga loogu sacaba tumin. Tegey soona noqon maayo ee dembiga halla iska yareeyo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by TheParagon:

quote:Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Its a nice song. She was arrested for singing that song, and got jailed for few months.

Land_Soldier, remind me again: who was your history teacher?
:D
lol...I dont know about his history teacher but she was briefly detained, passport with US Visa confiscated by the military police and that was after she sang few other songs wrote by Prof. Ahmed-Nur Yusuf (AUN my former lecturer) and Abdi Mohamed Amin (AUN) after the Manifesto elders were arrested. I even remember the cost of this album was mostly paid by the spouses of the arrested guys. Remember heestii, Jubbaay, Minii la yaabo Yaasiinka iyo Dhammaan reer Waqooyi aaway maxaa odayadiina laayey....?

Norf, lots of ppl made their views known here and however ill-mannered they were, it was fine with me no problem at all until you out of the blue accused me of all sorts of things just because like other anti-MSB guys here, I was expressing my views towards our hero MSB (AUN). I Tried to sense with you in a manly manner... regrettably hasheegin! but to a hate-filled secessionist like you it makes no difference at all therefore I had to make assumptions about you and I made it clear these assumptions for you and they were not caay so thanks anyway for the help I now learned you even more.

Enough and I am out of this!

N.O.R.F   

^Your opinions of me are not important duqa. Waxaad rabtaa uun in la is caayo because you're unable to do anything else.

As for the thread, we can all see you started the clanish inspired comments (something you don't deny) and then you complain when what you think are clanish comments are posted by someone else. Dhiigaaba kugu kacay when this was highlighted. Is deji and stop acting the spoiled kid.

Maaddeey   

^^Allamagan, waa Sol'erka ugu qabyaaladda yar, inuu Siyaad Barre amaano ama wax isu yihiin, ma tusineyso inuu qabyaaladiiste yahay.

Si cad buu dooddiisa u soo bandhigay, markaad weerartayna wuxuu damcay inuu wax ku tusaaleeyo oo wax ku weydiiyo, balse 'ciyaal baad tahay' wax ka badan waad sheegi weyday!, cake eating session'kaagii isaga noqo. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

I was under the impression that our friend Gabal has retired from this platform. I guess one can hardly resist a discussion that revolves around a man whose legacy he is protective of.

It is a demonstration of your political nature that you saw fit to remark on my "retirement" from this forum now and in this topic instead of the many times preceding where I took the liberty to opine in this very venue post-retirement.

To Allamagan and Norf-

I doubt either of the accusations you have leveled against each other can hold their weight in water given my observations of Allamagan as being a beezaani of the truest form and Norf even coming off as uncaring many a times towards the political secessionist ambitions of some of the northern regions. Hence, neither does one of you deserve to be labeled a qabyaaliiste and nor the other a hardcore secessionist.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^^Allamagan, waa Sol'erka ugu qabyaaladda yar, inuu Siyaad Barre amaano ama wax isu yihiin, ma tusineyso inuu qabyaaladiiste yahay.

Si cad buu dooddiisa u soo bandhigay, markaad weerartayna wuxuu damcay inuu wax ku tusaaleeyo oo wax ku weydiiyo, balse 'ciyaal baad tahay' wax ka badan waad sheegi weyday!, cake eating session'kaagii isaga noqo.

Dee qofku markuu 'clanish baad tahay' kugu bilaabo when all I said was stop complaining what other conclusion can one come to?

ps did you meet with the SOLers adigu? Haven't heard from some of them lately :D

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by TheParagon:

quote:

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Its a nice song. She was arrested for singing that song, and got jailed for few months.

Land_Soldier, remind me again: who was your history teacher?
lol...I dont know about his history teacher but she was briefly detained, passport with US Visa confiscated by the military police and that was after she sang few other songs wrote by Prof. Ahmed-Nur Yusuf (AUN my former lecturer) and Abdi Mohamed Amin (AUN) after the Manifesto elders were arrested. I even remember the cost of this album was mostly paid by the spouses of the arrested guys. Remember heestii, Jubbaay, Minii la yaabo Yaasiinka iyo Dhammaan reer Waqooyi aaway maxaa odayadiina laayey....?
Its Abdi Muxumed Amiin(AUN). He also got arrested. He told us about it in 2008 when he was in Hargeysa to promote a book on his work. There was a crowd of more then 400 people, many couldnt find a place to sit. He had so many stories, heeso, gabayo and other anecdotes. funny men. Allah U Naxariisto Markuuxmka.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

haddii uu wanaag badan ka tegeyna maanta Soomaali isma cunteen ee waa la dheefsan lahaa

Adeer, Siyaad waa ninkii ku samatobixiyey balse la yaab ma lehi; Soomaalidu waa lagu yaqaan inay qaniinto gacanta bariiska siin jirtay.