Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

(R.I.P) Jaalle Siyaad on 1978 Soviet Threat to Somalia

Paragon   

Lol. I am posting the following link because of the background song and my posting of it isn't tantmount to my admiration of Allaha u naxariisaygii Aabe Siyaad. :D

Perhaps I shall throw in Dadbeey meeli buktaa' song for the enjoyment of AT&T and the chagrin on others. :D

Paragon, now desist! Lol

Paragon   

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

Its a nice song. She was arrested for singing that song, and got jailed for few months.

Land_Soldier, remind me again: who was your history teacher? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by TheParagon:

^Amin, Zack.

Walaahi Naanaabyo ayuu kala hayey oo uu yac kala lahaa.

Haaheey Paragon, Naanaabyo iyo waliba ahbalyo badan buu kala hayay. Nin rageed buu ahaa.

^I love your sarcasm! The truth of the matter is that MSB didn't inherit anything tangible, anthing good from the previous one-subclan based admins in the 60s who all were guilty of nepotism and corruptions and who done nothing good to the somali nation. Unlike them, MSB had built up an state and reputable army, implemented 1st time the Somali language, cleaned all the mess and qurun that were inherited from previous admins before the same people once again were back and this time destroyed the country with the help of nation's arch-enemy, the ethiopians, in order to please themselves and to reclaim their 'perceived' and imaginary position in the somali politic.

Anyhow, historically, one never expects the slightest positive or anything good from this part of the hood when it comes to Jaale Siyad's (AUN) position in the somali history and fair enough understandably we all aware of that ;)

Under Siyad Barre!!! smile.gif