Kuye waar Gumaysane

Goxoshyahow habowsani

Garacyada sideebaa

Gabre loogu bixiyaa?????

Kuye hadal go´aanlee

Gabre geesigiiyoow

Galabtaad aroostee

Gasho macatabkaagii

Waar ninyow maansadan silsilad ha laga dhigo. Ragii gabayga giraangirin jiray halkaa sheekada Gebre iyo Gumaysane ha kasii wadeen.

AYOUB   

Horn

C'on now, filinka fahan. The plot is very simple. Someone's adeero got slapped. You felt bad about it but your blood didn't boil. As far as the "nephews" as concerned, that's a sign of hating their sub-clan. You failed the diig-kar test, hater. smile.gif

Well said, yaa Xiin.

As for this Gabre-slapped-Yey gossip, it’s a measure of desperation from some circles of this old man’s nemesis to seek moment’s repose in a mere hearsay! You know if one wanted to cite Ethiopia’s abuses on Yey, one could easily refer, with certain degree of credibility, to his imprisonment in Addis in Eighties. But to drive this nonsense is… desperate!

The one liner SOLers have managed to degrade the site with fake news unashamed, dishonest and no regard to their Islam while claiming holier than thou.

Thankful   

This is why our country is in the state that it is. If you notice the people writing these gossip columns on this forum are from the tribe of northwest and the tribe of the south and who enjoy writing immature nonesense. But when it comes to their tribe which they called ICU or Somaliland they got nothing but good news to report. That's why foreign governments and other bodies never come after so called somalia war criminals who they claimed bombed their cities.....they know it's never ever about factual info(like this story) but tribal lies!!!!!

^ the news might be faked but i see nothing in the posts that suggests anything to do with Qabil

I hate A/Y just as much as any true patriot...... my family members are from his tribe....... two completely diff things

stoit   

Say it was true and he was slapped by a general ,what is so hilarious or good about it ? Wether we accept him as our president or not the world sees him as our head of our state and any shame from this action is not only on him but on all of us.

Pathetic isnt it ? the unruly folks who will always stumble over their fallen brothers and are so devided that they actually cheer the degradation of their representative on the international stage.

Is there a symbol that can unite a people who have fallen this low ?

Human nature is such that even the most dysfunctional family who abuse their own members on a regular basis will be overpowered by emotions of love of empathy etc and will be jolted into action ready to defend by rebuffing or even agressing in order to protect the very ones they prey on all the time.

Any individual with an ounce of dignity left in him would have been angered or hurt by such an action were it to have been true.

On animal documentaries i watch, it never ceeses to amaze me how 100kg lionesses could kill 600 to 700 kg buffalos and in the midst of hundreds of other buffolos who simply run off to start grazing not a few metres away after one of them is GANGED upon, captured and is being fed on right before their eyes. Notice the stress on GANGED UPON. The buffalos could not only have defended themselves with ease ,if they were agressive and could organise themselves (like the lions)and form a hierachy, they would probably have wiped out the lions off the face of the planet .

The same buffalo is so aggressive against other buffalos while competing for mates or pastures and may injure themselves or infect lethal wounds. What do you think is the answer to this riddle ?

The family of lions is usually only a few adults and the herd of buffalos are too many to count yet the lions feed on them at will despite being less in numbers and weaker in strenght. In my opinion all that is going for the lions is the power to organise themselves.

They litterally delegate tasks and work together to achieve their goal. Not by words like we do but still the fact is they manage to do it. People think that the lion is brave. Yes it is but it is not foolhardy and when they know that they cant do it individualy they work together otherwise they RUN just like every other wise being would have I have.

Cabdullahi yussuf i dont like and if i could i would dethrone him today but i would defend him from any such acts from foreigners any time any where just like i would any other representative of our flag.

Ofcourse from fellow somalis who have grievances with him or who simply disagree with whatever it is that he stands for or for what he failed to stand for ,i cannot defend.

It is said if i can remmember rightly that when the ignorant and the weak of will lead then shall the end of man be near.(or something to that effect) That is now, for democracy is the rule of the ignorant and the weak of will.

N.O.R.F   

^^ I have no problem in seeing this baffoon get a good old slap! All this nonesense about it effects Somalis etc is just that, nonesense!

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Maxuu dhiigu la karaa dadka qaarkood marka la yiraa Yaay dharbaaxaa loogu mahad naqay?
:D

:D:D

Don't know what's funnier; the reported "incident" or the nephews' reactions. I've never seen LST work so hard to extinguish a story. Xiin wants to "philosophise" what happen. Che cinjirkii baa ka boodday...fudhug!! Damn it's just a slap!
His residence is bombed on a nightly basis and no one raises an eyebrow. He gets slapped and we all become agitated. Gotta love Somalis :D

Faynuus   

Originally posted by Aduun iyo aakhiro:

Ofcourse from fellow somalis who have grievances with him or who simply disagree with whatever it is that he stands for or for what he failed to stand for ,i cannot defend.

[/QB]

I did not loose any of my closest family members during the 17 years of civil war. Alxamdulilaah. Now, does that mean i do not have any grievances with Abdullahi yusuf and his likes who becouse of them, many perished, raped, maimed and made homeless? the answer is NO, I DO HAVE grievances, I disagree completly with him and words can not describe how much I detest him and all the warlords including the ones closest to me. The only thing i can do to support my fellow somalis who have fallen victims of this war is to grieve with them, denounce the unjustice done to them and hate their enemies as much as the mother who lost her sons, her daughters raped by ethiopians, her belongings looted and her grandkids starve to death infront of her very eyes.

If that dear Aduun iyo Aakhiro makes me be without any ounce of dignity, so be it. The only person selling my flag to my enemies can not represent it at the same time.

Funny how some ppl turn it into Qabiil ,,,,,

A/Y is slapped doesn't mean his qabiil is slapped saaxiibayaalow ,,,, let's focus on the man not the clan ,,

Sorry ,, i forgot most of us are qabiil-minded ,, :D

Lazy horta....That hilib was great dear.

Intiine kale I'm sure waa qalbi fiican tihiin, that's why JB posts every bad news from Puntland and why many of his fellow Solers from Puntland do the same when it comes to Somaliland. And that's why Kismayo is just hot point issue for many in these threads cuz of the love they have for the city and its people. That also why everybody fiercely defends their little tuulo in which they weren't born in.And I'm sure this is why Northerner decided to post this old article cuz he is sincerely cares about what this mass murderer along with Ethio masters do to his people on daily basis.

Faynuus...I didn't personally accuse you of anything. I don't understand why you need to get defensive and point you don't hate yeey's Qabiil.

On lighter note, Tolka cagahee wax kadayeen leaving me behind, so people xabad xabad u soo baxa nooh. And that's why you need to support Qaran not qabiil. Dam tolka is not reliable :D

P.S. War Ayoub the cult leader, don't you have more towns to liberate and less time to worry "the nephews" diigkar.Reorient your energy Saaxib

Gabbal   

Aniga u horeeyee ii jawaab adeer. Out of the dozen or so contributers why did you point your finger at me and cause harm to my constitution when I had not even spoken about the issue itself as opposed to the rest?

You specifically pointed at me with the clan card...how relevant do you feel it was especially in light of the testimony that came out concerning the only time I had addressed the issue?

stoit   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^ I have no problem in seeing this baffoon get a good old slap! All this nonesense about it effects Somalis etc is just that, nonesense!

quote:

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Maxuu dhiigu la karaa dadka qaarkood marka la yiraa Yaay dharbaaxaa loogu mahad naqay?

:D:D

Don't know what's funnier; the reported "incident" or the nephews' reactions. I've never seen LST work so hard to extinguish a story. Xiin wants to "philosophise" what happen. Che cinjirkii baa ka boodday...fudhug!! Damn it's just a slap!
His residence is bombed on a nightly basis and no one raises an eyebrow. He gets slapped and we all become agitated. Gotta love Somalis
I honestly did not understand what you just said and how you think it is nonsense. What does "effects somalis" mean.

Incase you failed to understand what i said maybe you need to read again before calling it nonsense. I dont mind my words being called nonsense for i do speak alot of nonsense but please tell us how you came to that conclusion ,if only to show us that you know what you are talking about.