Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

^^The Gabay is utter rubbish, more so that I felt sorry for its author!

As for this Gabre-slapped-Yey gossip, it’s a measure of desperation from some circles of this old man’s nemesis to seek moment’s repose in a mere hearsay! You know if one wanted to cite Ethiopia’s abuses on Yey, one could easily refer, with certain degree of credibility, to his imprisonment in Addis in Eighties. But to drive this nonsense is… desperate!

Ethiopia and her troops do lot of abuse, indeed. We all know who her victims are! We also know who provide her the means to exact Xamar atrocities. Lest you forget, entities in PL and SL facilitate and play direct role in enabling Ethiopia’s dominance in the South. To be sure, their motives of doing so are different but effect is the same! Whether one aspires for independence or one seeks a return of clan majesty makes zilch difference for the innocent who perished in the hands of Ethiopian troops. This alliance between Ethiopia and these two Somali entities, and other small time contractors out there in the south, share the shame of this politics of dishonor. Debate the degree, but don’t deny it saaxiib!

And that is the crux of the matter for me!

HornAfrique-You get little kicks from a ******* being humiliated in his land. Soomaali Ilaahaa istusay!

[ March 08, 2008, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

Che, adeer kaftanku meelaan loogu talo-gelin ha geyn. smile.gif

While you are at it, edit the tribal name. ;)

Xiin, waa markee? :D

Che most people dont have a problem with A/Y qabiil or where he came from.

before he let the Ethiopian trash in....... the other qab-qablayaal were much higher on my hate list.

but A/Y does not have a shred patriotism left in that !@#$%

^Dhuhab-Don't know I picked on Horn..Scratch I know why, but the point being you have grown men posting threads so they could irk each other along qabiil lines. Be honest and come out. We already know Yeey sharaflaawe dhabalif yahay. If you are any better,go liberate Balanbe, Galkayo, or whatever lander you claim to be.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Dhuhab-Don't know I picked on Horn..Scratch I know why, but the point being you have grown men posting threads so they could irk each other along qabiil lines. Be honest and come out. We already know Yeey sharaflaawe dhabalif yahay. If you are any better,go liberate Balanbe, Galkayo, or whatever lander you claim to be.

Come out? What do you want me to say? And what makes you think I am from Balanbale or Galkacyo?

Chill out my friend, don't get carried away, if someone hates Yey doesn't mean they hate his Qabiil OK.

Have a nice weekend.