Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

AYOUB, awoowe I remember LST debunking
"Egal sent a letter to Yahuuda"
bogus editorial in the past. I even removed "Egal" threads after things got out of control with insults. My trade is to continually remind nomads about these "photo-shopped" pics, fake articles, etc. Fake is fake, and we must warn our
"silent readers"
who don't chip in their thoughts on these forums. I’ll be a hawk on "fake content" presented to deceive our readers.

Ookiyaalaha madoow iska siib sheekha.

Lol @ I’ll be a hawk on "fake content"

Adeer stop taking this slapstick so seriously. It's on the same level as "George Bush chokes on salty pretzel." It's funny story whether it's true or not. I laughed not because W invaded Iraq, but because it's a humorous story. :D If some you don't see the funny side of the "slap", that ok as long as you don't suffocate the people who do with accusation, lectures and psycho-analysis. Anyways, it very reassuring to know the "hawk" is keeping an eye on SOL's "fake content" but I hope your silent readership doesn't find that patronising.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Whilst I agree fully that offensive posts should be removed - I can not see for the life of me why a post/thread which is based on a politician/public figure should be removed. Bush gets publicly scrutinized all the time. Some of the politicians from the G8 countries get ridiculed, have pies thrown in their faces, humiliated if they tear their pants, slip on a banana peel, etc. Wasting time blasting Yeey, a Somali public figure, is all these people are doing in a forum. Why place more value on measly Yeey, than say, George W Bush?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this, before this possibly gets removed?

Thanks.

Agree with your sentiments but I don't think anyone was seriously contemplating deleting this thread either. Here is the rule we're supposed to be guided by...

“Attacking†personalities, warlords, rebel groups or any other hebel-created organization is legitimate and within the rules of SOL as long as the “vulgarity†rule is not broken. In our judgment, such an attack is not synonymous with a tribal attack. This rule has always been here and it will stay that way.

Control your words. We don't care about your intentions. We leave that to Allah. †– that has been the slogan for the politics section.

idi admin said so

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

AYOUB, awoowe I remember LST debunking "Egal sent a letter to Yahuuda" bogus editorial in the past. I even removed "Egal" threads after things got out of control with insults. My trade is to continually remind nomads about these "photo-shopped" pics, fake articles, etc. Fake is fake, and we must warn our "silent readers" who don't chip in their thoughts on these forums. I’ll be a hawk on "fake content" presented to deceive our readers.

I think this 'hawkness' should be applied more stringently ya LST ;)