Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

LoooooooooooL@Socod Badne..name names my friend.

Jimcaale.....Well said Aw. I guess I become rude by being so blunt.Umaadaan Ilaahaa istusay. Yeey being b*tch slapped is more important than the daily massacres by the Tigray and their Dabodhilif. Wat's worse those condemning the Ethio atrocities in Xamer are welcoming the very same Ethio in other parts of Somalia.

Spadez...Ethios control from north to the south and from the east to the west. There is literally no independent Somali land ie if we are being honest with ourselves.

Che,

You remind me of Qamaan Bulxan's poem in which he says.... cut the crap.." CEEBUHU WAY INAGU WADA YAALAANE".... unfortunately, this isn't the situation no matter how you attempt to brush all Somalis with the same brush... My brother Ethiopian troops are not in Somaliland, like they are in Somalia. Ethiopia does not dictate and select Somaliland's leaders. Somalis in Somaliland elect their leaders and will have once again a chance to do so shortly. Just because you see doom and gloom around you, doesn't mean every one shares your fate. I will concede one thing though, Ethiopian-Somaliland relations are lop sided, which is something the following administrations in the future to tackle, but lets not misconstrue that as occupation as what is going on in Somalia. Please take off your blinkers.

LooooooL@lopsided Atleast you did come in with "Ethiopia is our good friend,but I'm ticked at what they are doing in Xamer" attitude.

P.S. Let time decide who needs to take those blinkers. In da meantime lets agree to disagree.

Che-Guevara,

Yes, I don't cower from the truth brother...and I don't put my head in the sand and instead of standing up tall to free myself...i say wha thte hell all somalis are like me...i have no power... wake up bro...you are the master of your destiny...will you fight to be free? or will you accept to have somalia the 6th province of ethiopia...

Truth is Eternal but what the hell...lets bend the rules for you...

Fact, ETHIOPIA OCCUPIES SOMALIA, and not just some parts of SOMALIA, but all of SOMALIA.

Fact, ETHIOPIA does not OCCUPY SOMALILAND.

Fact, ETHIOPIA has BILATERAL relations that favour ETHIOPIAN Interest More than Somaliland's interest.

Where on earth do you equate occupation and a inblance of relations????

Only in Che's head I guess.

Not matter which way you turn it brother, your ALL SOMALIS ARE HOPELESS doesn't cut it. If you're hopeless, don't suck me into your vortex. I HAVE HOPE.

Che wrote: Ethiopia is our good friend,but I'm ticked at what they are doing in Xamer.

I think that partially captures the tone of this thread!

p.s. Che you have officially become the party-booer of this thread…

LooooooooL@Xiin

Spadez...Inbalance relationship with Ethiopia, your neighborly friend who makes an occasional incursions into Buhoodle a territory that supposedly comes under Somaliland sovereignty.

Going with your logic, is Somalia or I guess by extension Ethiopia occupying Dhahar, Badhan, and Laas Qorey

Che-Guevara, Ethiopian presence in Buuhoodle is on the Somali Galbeed Side. Maybe the situation you want to equate is what is going on in Somali Galbeed and What is going on in Somalia. As for Badhan LasQoray and Dhahar, no Ethiopia does not occupy them, because they're not under Somalia. smile.gif But then again, you'd probably tell us the same Cadde Muuse adminstration that said for all the world to hear, WE CALLED THE ETHIOPIANS adminsters those cities. They are not occupying us. My friend I'm not upset about what Ethiopia is doing in Somalia. Somalia asked for Ethiopia to occupy it. However, I am rather surprised Somalia would opt for occupation rather than freedom. Also, Ethiopia is not a friend, but a neighbour. You can't choose your neighbours. You have to deal with them. Same way, Somaliland will have to deal with Somalia.

^Now you sound like Riyaale. Asked on question of Ethiopian occupation, he goes the Somali government invited them, but asked if he actually recognized the Somali government, goes on to say there is no Somali government.

My friend I'm not upset about what Ethiopia is doing in Somalia.

LoooooooooooL

Anyway, Habeen wanaagsan Saaxib.

Yes, I'm not upset simply because its not my fight. If Somalis in Somalia want to liberate themselves, then let them liberate themselves. As I said your destiny is in your hands. However, if you say, oh well, I'm occupied then you've accepted your fate and you deserve what you get. Freedom doesn't come cheap my brother. YOu have to demand it. If you don't have the balls I can't do it for you. I have my own fight. Sooner or later, Ethiopia and Somaliland will square off and that's the one I'm preparing for. Every man for himself. Don't feel bad. However, I'm not in your state. Unlike you though, I hope and pray Allah eleviates and ends the occupation in Somalia.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Amazing how a thread posted as a joke (and a dig at the TFG) has all of a sudden become 'grown men yada yada'. Is xejiya boys and girls. If you can't see the funny side of it no need to get up on that fallible high horse.

Bac'dii madawbayd ee Buufiska la qaadi jiray ayaaba isku rogtay arintii. :D

N.O.R.F   

LoL,

Jimcaale and Che,

You offer bread crumbs lads. Classic example of not seeing the woods for the trees!

I like your hangers-on aswell :D

Get a grip people. Its just a slap!