Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

Maxamed Xirsi Guuleed waa raggeedii ,,,,,,,,,, waxaan rajaynayaa inaanuu gabay xayir samaynin ,, :D

Che, sxb maanta dee dabarkaad goosatay ,,,, hoos hoos baa loo hadlaaye ,,, :D

Faynuus   

Che is becoming crazy. Aan u yeero Layzie maraq yaroo macaan ha u samaysee.

I hate Yeey but NOT his qabiil. He is an old senseless dabodilif aan aakhiro iyo aduunba lahayn. My point is, if we pick on him, we pick on him for his actions not his origins. His clan have thousands of great patriots and they know who he is. Nonetheless, there are many who support him merely for being from the same clan but so are there many who oppose him.

Mar labaad, if that dhirbaaxo is true, am lovin it.

Ps. Balanbale and gaalkacyo are great places. :D

N.O.R.F   

Why does a warlord getting slapped make some uncomfortable?

ps I hear it was a type of slap famed by pimps :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Northerner:

ps I hear it was a type of slap famed by pimps
:D

Yacni..jeego dharbax maka wada?

Thankful   

How's the saying going, "one mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". Living in the west I can say I heard all the negative stuff about Abdullahi Yusuf from a wide variety of people, but when I went there more then once....i'll say this much, I personally saw people lining the streets for him!!!(don't tempt me to show some pics in I have of this on my digital camera, i'm always ready to back up what I write with pics) and you can see the excitement in their faces, especially among the common people! Puntland is definitely his back bone.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Maxuu dhiigu la karaa dadka qaarkood marka la yiraa Yaay dharbaaxaa loogu mahad naqay?
:D

:D:D Don't know what's funnier; the reported "incident" or the nephews' reactions. I've never seen LST work so hard to extinguish a story. Xiin wants to "philosophise" what happen. Che cinjirkii baa ka boodday...fudhug!! Damn it's just a slap!

Kaftan kaama aha. Nothing wrong in saying waxa calooshada ku jira.

cHE waa ragiisa, maraq aa sheegee, hilib ari xataa waan ukarinaa.(I don't even EAT meat)

The fact that Horn-ka didn't even deny the accusation tells me that Che was right on the money.

Hornka, next time don't be so obvious.

PS:Xiin, eedo is dagi, its only dharbaaxsho, nothing more, nothing less

icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

Ayoub :D

The interesting thing is I have only spoken once on the issue and this is what I said:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Lol @ Suldaanka.
:D:D

Yeey waxuu doono ha ahaado, intaasoo dhan se waxaa iiga foolxun in la yiraahdo madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed baa Axmaar indha-godan dharbaaxay.

The news is obviously false. Waagacusub and Dayniile spread it. Iranian T.V reprinted a word-by-word and now this anti-TPLF opposition site copy and pasted the false reporting.

Easy chain. No reason to devote more time on it.

Adiguse maxaad ka helaysaa in la yiraahdo madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed baa Axmaar luga qaloocan dharbaaxay?

Source

Che marka hala ii waydiiyo sababtuu iga dabo qaatay. smile.gif

p.s. Layzie now what do you say? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

PS:Xiin, eedo is dagi, its only dharbaaxsho, nothing more, nothing less

icon_razz.gif

:D:D

Thankful   

To kill him or to Kiss him ???

In Puntland? the place he liberated against so many hostile enemies, like aideed? Where he organized the fighting factions and made a functioning government?, Where he turned habsaade against the other tribal enclave of somaliland and made him ambush your president! People on the ground their ADORE HIM, say what you want about other tribal area's like the south or northwest, but amoung northeast puntland!!! IT'S DEFINITELY HIS STRONG HOLD. That's why he can always rely on Puntland having his back, he sacrificed for it! AND BELIEVE ME PEOPLE I MET THEIR ARE FULLY AWARE OF THAT.