Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

Kool_Kat   

Alla maxaa la'isu camiray meeshaan...

The same people who consider Raanida {a man who was involved in the torture and killings of his own} to be their so-called president maaba Mudane Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxka sheegaayo? Alla riyooyinka qaarkood jecliyaa...Dream on people, dream on...

Waxaaba iigu sii daran:

You have to deal with them. Same way, Somaliland will have to deal with Somalia.

SAY WHAT!!! Are you kidding me? While it is true that you can't choose your neighbours, your so-called country of 'Somaliland' is not a neightbour of Somalia, but part of it... Somaliland would have to deal with it kuyeh! Sheekey ku nacay...

JB, good day! Alle nabad makuugu soo kiciyay this fine Sunday? Meeshaanaa anaga baraf dartiis guryihii ugu xiranahayee... :D

EDIT:

And about the slap, move on already!!! Mise waxaad shactiro ka dhigataan baa nii gooyay...

Yeah KK ,, thanks ,, waan soo nabad toosay saaka with a lil hindhiso ,, :D

It is a bit warm this days here ,, i mean it is hot xalay go'ii waaban tuuray kulayl dartii ,,,

Kool_Kat   

^Balo kuu go'tuuratay...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Stop teasing yaah, anagana meeshaanaa labo iyo sadex buste hoosta ka galoynaayee...

Kool_Kat   

^Imagine that flu with a winter storm? War shib iska dheh, tan na heysata ma ogidee...Bal orodoo maanta intaa sansamaaniko gashatid banaanka ubax ee dheh 'this is for KK'...Isoo niyeeso kuleelka...LOL

loooooooool ,,, my adeero is coming from Toronto end of march ,,,, was speaking to him last night and he said he is running from the baraf ,, loooool

First time he is returning home since 1979 ,,, imagine :D

Kool_Kat   

Yea this year is pretty bad...Some sort of record uuba jabiyay ee dhahaayeen, snow storm after snow storm after snow storm...GOSH...May be I should just come with your uncle... :D

Yo! yeey got biatch slapped!! lool.. i am down for that!! loooooooool

slap that mofo so hard so that his liver wont function no mo!!........thats soooooo kol.. hes freaking deserver it.

about time! smile.gif