Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Biggest gathering of religious scholar in Garowe Puntland Sh. Maxamed Idiris arrives

Jacpher   

^So you and the script is claiming to be more knowledgeable than these culuma combined?

What have these culuma done to you that you feel this way??

^^^He has lost the argument hence all the anger. How would he describe the Al Shabaab clowns who flee from Ethiopians at every turn, yet gleefully kill Muslims?

Maaddeey   

^^General Duke, sxb anigoo ku ixtiraamaya dood cidlaa baad heysaa oo jaban, Ethiopianka yaa bixiyey?=weerarada Mujaahidiinta, yaa Amisom nafta u keenay?=Mujaahidiinta, imisa mar ayaa la weeraray oo la laayey oo la dhaawacay oo qaarkood inaad soo post-gareysay aan filayo?, so please, don't come and tell me Shabaab flee from Ethiopians.

^^^Adeer as a polite fellow, I will answer your questions without much fuss. The Al Shabaab, and fake religious groups in general have been proven to be weak in their principles and their military strengths. Today, there are Ethiopian generals in Mogadishu, as well as more AMISOM troops in Somalia, than ever before. This speaks volumes to the breathtaking failures of these hopeless groups. A few years ago, their power was build on the clan sentiment, today their power is built on falesehood, in facing a weaker foes named Sharif Hotel.

Again, Al Shabaab have never faced the Ethiopians head, this is a fact, due to no doubt fear of death, and nothing more.

Maaddeey   

Gererale, thanks for the politeness.

General Gabre hadey sax tahay inuu joogo shaki miyaa kaaga jira in Shabaab jeclaan lahaayeen haddey awoodaan ay hilibkiisa jar-jari lahaayeen? (Qalbigaaga waxa ku jira sheeg adoo Alle ka baqaya), waa sax iney tabar yaryihiin marka loo fiiriyo awoodda Ethiopia & Amisom oo Mareykan ki tiirsan, saasoy tahay weli dagaal bey ku jiraan oo har & habeen waxay qorsheeyaan sidii ay ku dhibaateyn lahaayeen.

Tan Gobollada dhexe, sxb, kulligeen waan ka dheregsannahay ASWJ iney dhiseen Ethiopia & Mareykan, dagaalka Ethiopianka waxa ka mid ah in kuwan waalan lala diriro, Insha Allahu awoodda inta ka dhiman waxa buuxinayo: 'Allahu Mawlaanaa, walaa Mawlaa lahum', ha u baqin Puntland, Jubbada hoose kama liidan doonto. :D

how odd that some people raised on the charity of the very gaalo they so despise criticize people back home for not doing or preferring to "stay with woman" when the only thing they themselves have done is sit in from of a computer screen... Maaddeey ad the other shaikh here, backup your things and head to the front lines lads, otherwise naga daaya all the cyber booto...

Maaddeey   

^Adi dabaal maa tahay?, waxaan sameeyo & meeshaan joogo ma taqaan horta?, ka soo tag midkaan magacyada badan ma inuu Addis tagaa waaka noo amaanaya xabashidee?!

Maadey, no problems, we can disagree, but its good to be grown up about it. The points that you raised, don’t really make any sense or mean much. Al Shabaab have been unable to control the central regions, they face a clan backlash, much like the one they rode a few years ago. It seems their momentum is gone, now there are battles in Jowhar, central regions and Ceel-Barde. They have failed to capture Guriceel, which they promise every other day. The problem for you si the message is out dated. You are trying to sell us, out of date milk. I don’t mind a religious system, its Al Shabaab & their silly pretences that, one minds.

Anywho, don’t worry about, Puntland our Ulema, are no longer the Trojan horse. And if it comes to face to face battles, you are unable to handle rag tag clan militias of Gurceel, what can you do to Puntland?

:D

Maaddeey   

Duke, waxaad isku qaldeysaa the clan militia of ICU and Shabaab, the latter never was/had clan influance! how dare you sad that when they have foreigners and qabiil walba in their ranks.

Again, PL ha u baqin, waxa ciidanka horkacaya Sh. A/lahi Ali Hashi. Sh. A/wahid, Sh. Jama A/salam & Fuad Shongole :D

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Duke,

Again, PL ha u baqin, waxa ciidanka horkacaya Sh. A/lahi Ali Hashi. Sh. A/wahid, Sh. Jama A/salam & Fuad Shongole

As I said before, why do I worry about Puntland, when you are unable to capture a village like Guriceel?

As for the men above. They may seem big in your part of the country, but those are no more than lost men, out to make money from you. :D As for Al Shabaab, their fashionable days are over, hence the failure to capture Dhusa, or stop Sharif Hotel from going about his business. ;)

The Zack   

So the poster supports both the xabashi invasion of the Somali lands and the gatherings of Somali religious scholars? What a double-faced snake!

^Adi dabaal maa tahay?, waxaan sameeyo & meeshaan joogo ma taqaan horta?, ka soo tag midkaan magacyada badan ma inuu Addis tagaa waaka noo amaanaya xabashidee?!

So are we to belief that you are running around the Somalia? Highly doubt but I believe the admins could settle that question and they should, take note moderators and Admins.

^

There is nothing for admins to settle here. He simply asked you a question,"Adi dabaal maa tahay, waxaan sameeyo & meeshaan joogo ma taqaan horta??", which means, "are you fool? How do you know where I am and what I do?". Thus, it behooves you at least to try to answer these questions before unleashing your trademark bleats for help from the admin!

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:

Duke,

Again, PL ha u baqin, waxa ciidanka horkacaya Sh. A/lahi Ali Hashi. Sh. A/wahid, Sh. Jama A/salam & Fuad Shongole

As I said before, why do I worry about Puntland, when you are unable to capture a village like Guriceel?

As for the men above. They may seem big in your part of the country, but those are no more than lost men, out to make money from you.
As for Al Shabaab, their fashionable days are over, hence the failure to capture Dhusa, or stop Sharif Hotel from going about his business.
;)LOL @ "As for Al Shabaab, their fashionable days are over..."

Duke, we always knew that the fake cimaamads would be short lived. Your post reminded me of when Warren Buffet said, "It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked..."

In this case, the tide being the clans that shortsightedly supported these Lucifer's farts in the early days, but have finally realized that their ill-considered espousal of Al Shabab ideology has only resulted in a disaster for their respective families. And as such, Al Shabab are naked, and not all the fake cimaamads in the world can cover up their horrible stink.

lol, it was not a cry for help, just pointing out there is no way for me to know where he is, the admins are the ones who can trace his IP address so they would be who could find out where he his, dabaalka ruunta ah ada noqdey... and no thanks on the translation, when I need you to translate for me, i will call you...