Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Biggest gathering of religious scholar in Garowe Puntland Sh. Maxamed Idiris arrives

Maashaallaah, Puntland is Somalia! The new governments invitation to the biggest religious scholars of our country who worked hard in brining the dacwah to the wide audience now in the early nineties have now acknowledged that this is the first whereby the religious scholars have been assigned special treatments such as full protection given as the ulumaa are guarded by soldiers from the government around the hour that they even themselves were surprised saying it was the first such treatment and that they haven't seen any government welcoming the ulumaa but are used to being harassed and troubled but they thanked the Puntland government and the people of Puntland how cohesive their relation is and the understanding between them and the peace that prevails in Puntland which they said is a combined effort taken by the government and the people of Puntland.

Indeed they had much praise for the government of Puntland and the people of Puntland. Puntland is an important player in the region and the vanguard for Somalinimo, Islaanimo and common human deceny.

This is precisely why I think Faroole gets it on a level most politicians don’t. In the past religious community in general and Islamic scholars in particular has been generally viewed in Puntland’s intelligence circles with suspicious lenses. Faroole has fundamentally altered Puntland’s relationship with that segment of the society. Instead of viewing them as a potential danger that should be monitored and contained, he identified, them through strategic consultation, as the greatest asset Puntland and Somalia have. That’s why scholars gathering in Puntland’s capital are given the respect they deserve, and the state and its security organizations are facilitating the ongoing Islamic seminar in Garowe. Contrast this with previous gatherings these scholars used to hold.

It’s ironic that alshabaab drove some of these scholars from their homes and denied their roles while Faroole’s admin afforded them with respect.

This is big gathering:

Sh.Yuusuf Aadan ,

Shiikh Dr.Bashiir Axmed Salaad,

Shiikh Cali Warsame ,

Shiikh Cabdullaahi Daahir Jaamac,

Shiikh Cabdinaasir Xaaji,

Shiikh Dr Axmed Xaaji ,

Shiikh Cabdulqaadir Nuur Faarax,

Shiikh Daahir Aw-cabdi ,

Sh.Xassan Maxamed Ibraahim ,

Shiikh Axmed CabdiSamad ,

Shiikh Maxamuud Abusheyba

Sh axmed Maxamed Sulaymaan

Sh. Maxamed Idiris

Maaddeey   

Waxyaabaha ay ka hadleen ma ku jirtaa gumeysiga dagaalka Ethiopia ee Soomaaliya, mid toosa & midaan toos ahayn?, Ciidamada Amisom ee shacabka Muqdisho xasuuqa har & habeen?, dawladda TFG-da ee dabada ay ka wadaan Gaalo oo dhan & qawleysatada isku magacaaba iney burcad badeed & xagjirnimada la dagaallamayaan? haddey jawaabu Maya tahay waxba shirkoodu kama duwana kan kuwo kale ay ku shireen Turkiga ee soo saaray in Gaalo & Muslim is nabad geliyaan, Daar Islaam & Daar Kufrina aysan hadda jirin.

^^^You sound bitter, and delusional lad. Did your "Mujahid;s" even try & put up a fight against the Ethiopians today, or do they act brave only against weak Somali nomads?

Maaddeey   

Culimadu sidoo kale waxay amaaneen Sida ay Ciidamada Puntland Amaankooda u sugayso,Qaarkamid ah Culimada oo ka yimid Konfurta & Waqooyi Galbeed Soomaaliya
ayaa dhankooda muujiyey in aysan Malaynayn inay jirto Xukuumad Culimo Amnigeeda Sugta iyagoo sheegey in ay arki jireen Dawlada la dirirta Wadaada balse aysan horay u arag Dawlada Culimada la shaqeysa soona dhaweysa,waxaana ay Sheegeen in ay u Mahadcelinayaan Xukuumada Puntland oo uu Madaxweynaha u yahay Madaxweyne Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Maxamed Maxamuud

Weligeed Dawladuhu Culimo ay col la tahay & kuwo ay saaxiib la tahay baa jiray, waxaan shaki ku jirin iney iyagu (Culimadan) ku biireen kuwii saaxiibka lala ahaa ee Dawlad Goboleedka PL uu sidiisii yahay.

^Let the disillusioned folks like Maaddeey talk brother. He comes from a place where blood letting, daily blood-sheds, rape of the innocent, killing, uprooting of people and looting is common place and seen as something good.

If there's no blood spilled for Maaddeey there must be something very wrong going on. His world evolves around of killing, blood letting and other vices.

He can't reason beyond those.

^^^Simple arguments lad, you would have wanted some of these men to blwo themselves up in Garowe, killing & maiming civilians. Well the days when we belive every clown to be an Calim, is over,. Anyone who wants to visit, Puntland is welcome, the admin in this region have with the grac of Allah SWT, brought peace & security to a large portion of Somalia.

Thats what these wadaad's today have witnessed, to their suprise.

Maaddeey   

^Adiga & Amxaarka kaa korreeya isu cammira sidii aad wax kasta oo PL ku saabsan isugu cammiri jirteen, Lakin Duke kan wejigiisa saxda ah hadduu soo baxay ee yuusan ku cadheyn. :D

Duke there is no reasoning with someone who believes the government of Puntland are gaalo and it's people are gaalo raac, you cannot reason with such a person.

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Adiga & Amxaarka kaa korreeya isu cammira sidii aad wax kasta oo PL ku saabsan isugu cammiri jirteen, Lakin Duke kan wejigiisa saxda ah hadduu soo baxay ee yuusan ku cadheyn.
:D

Adeer, you did not answer the simple question, why does your group always run away from fighting the Infidals, while rushing to "liberate" villages. For example they are on route as you state, to pray in Dhusa-Mareb, but they wont pray in Ceel-barde tonight? :D

Ah the fake religious clowns, led by clan envy, and fake religious convictions. :D

Allaahu Akbar the Culimaa brought out a bayaan on how they perceive the Somali quagmire/problem can be solved. This will be in due time released.

Maashaallaah, I expected that from our wise culumaa.

Nadwo ka socotay Masjidka Al-hudaa ee Garoowe oo la soo afmeeray iyo culimada oo bayaan ka soo saartay(Dhawaan).

16_5.JPG

Posted to the Web Apr 21, 16:55

Garoowe:-Waxaa caawa la soo afmeerayaa Nadwo cilmiyeed mudo 6 cisho ah ka socotay Masjidka Alhudaa ee magaalada Garoowe ,Nadwo cilmiyeedkaan ayaa waxaa caawa muxaadaro ka jeediyey Sh Xassan Ibraahim,muxaadarada Shiikha iyo bayaankii culimada ayaan haddii alle idimo idiin soo gudbin doonaa markii uu na soo gaaro ,Bayaanka culimada ayaab taabanaya meelo badan waana bayaan ay culimadu u arkeen in lagu xalin karo dhibaatada ka taagsan dalka Soomaaliya ee ha moogaanina.

Halgan.net

Kashafa   

Provided that the news reports given here are accurate, and provided that this particular quote is accurate:

Culimadu sidoo kale waxay amaaneen Sida ay Ciidamada Puntland Amaankooda u sugayso,Qaarkamid ah Culimada oo ka yimid Konfurta & Waqooyi Galbeed Soomaaliya ayaa dhankooda muujiyey in aysan Malaynayn inay jirto Xukuumad Culimo Amnigeeda Sugta iyagoo sheegey in ay arki jireen Dawlada la dirirta Wadaada balse aysan horay u arag Dawlada Culimada la shaqeysa soona dhaweysa,waxaana ay Sheegeen in ay u Mahadcelinayaan Xukuumada Puntland oo uu Madaxweynaha u yahay Madaxweyne Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Maxamed Maxamuud.

I bear witness and I make Allah my witness that the men below:

Sh.Yuusuf Aadan ,

Shiikh Dr.Bashiir Axmed Salaad,

Shiikh Cali Warsame ,

Shiikh Cabdullaahi Daahir Jaamac,

Shiikh Cabdinaasir Xaaji,

Shiikh Dr Axmed Xaaji ,

Shiikh Cabdulqaadir Nuur Faarax,

Shiikh Daahir Aw-cabdi ,

Sh.Xassan Maxamed Ibraahim ,

Shiikh Axmed CabdiSamad ,

Shiikh Maxamuud Abusheyba

Sh axmed Maxamed Sulaymaan

Sh. Maxamed Idiris

are described in the following ayah:

9_87.gif

They prefer to be with (the women), who remain behind (at home): their hearts are sealed and so they understand not

Indeed, their hearts are sealed, so they roam the lands deaf, dumb, and blind(sum'mun, buk'mun, cum'yun, fahom laa yabsiroon). They sit there in Garowe only a few yards away from where Ethiopian intelligence base & barracks plot on how they would distinguish the light of Allah and divide Ardul Soomal Al-Muslimah into a hundred clan-lands. And they sit. They sit there in craven silence....as cowards...as slaves... of the dirham and the doolaar....of the bariis and the baasto......slaves of the largesse and bounty of slaves of Ethiopia, making them slaves of slaves. They sit there without having uttered one word, not even a whisper of protest, against the campaign of carnage being carried out in the name of the 'dawladnimo' they support and praise in Garowe. Not one word to be heard, except the resounding noise of craven silence. Silence in the face of this.

Just as the TFG forces hurdled past their own defences and sought protection in the fortified AMISOM quarters, the ‘peacekeepers’ indiscriminately fired countless number of mortars in the heavily populated districts of Mogadishu. 20 people are now confirmed dead and more than 30 injured – some critically. Of the injured 26 were children! This morning, Mohamed, a father of some of the injured children in Madina Hospital, said that 6 of the children had died.

‘There were kids everywhere; I counted up to 26, including my two sons. Some of them had shrapnel wounds in their stomach, head and legs and they all came here full of blood. See that young girl there on the bed; the doctor says she will have to be amputated to save her life. It is very sad. The youngest is 4 years old

I was completely gripped by the horrific scene, when the screams of some children pulled my attention, not far away from the young woman. Instinctively, I made my way to the location of the noise and saw four children, of almost equal age, bleeding and crying. Large pieces of shrapnel had punctured their frail bodies. The youngest, a blood-stained 4-year-old, glued her pleading eyes at me as I kneeled down beside her. Lifting her hand with effort, she stretched a delicate finger which I held. Her legs were swimming in a puddle of blood, as her brittle bones were broken by shrapnel. There were no words to console this innocent child. Words would make no meaning to her muddled mind now. Wiping her face with my kerchief, I returned her hand to a relative who came looking for her.

Tub'ban lahum. Khaaboo wa khasiroo, wa Rabul Kacba. They have eclipsed the limits of xusnul-than. 72-excuses intay dhaafeen ay waxay marayaan kumeeyo(thousands). We ask that Allah guide them if there is any khayr left in them, and if not, we ask Allah to turn them into aaayah min cindih, so that the generations of Somalis will point to them and say: "Look, Those were the scholars who sold their Knowledge and their Faith for thamanin bakhsin daraahima macdooda. They rejected the ciz'za of the knowledge Allah gave them(taaj al-waqaar) and chose instead to soil themselves at the feet of gaalo-raac traitors. Look how Allah has humiliated them."

In conclusion, we say: Yaa muqalibal quloob, tha'bit quloobana calaa deenaka, wa kitaabika, wa sunnati nabiyak. Ilaahow adiga aa kaaga magan galnay lun'naansho oo ka dambayso hidaayah. Ilaahow, adiga aa kaaga magan galnay dhulinimada nifaaqa iyo in taaghoot la hoos fariisto oo madaxa loo raariciyo. Ilaahow adiga aa kaaga magan galnay inaa deenteena ku gadano dhalaal'ka adoonka. Allahuma Aamiin.