Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Abdullahi Yusuf meets with UNDP representative!

Castro   

^ War ileen balaayo. There's not a person on this site that does not know the material you're made of. Your only saving grace is no one really cares.

I told you to move along so heed my advice.

^^What happened to you lately, I have heard a lot of nationalists but you smell like a SuperNational...

So Mr SN all your assertions and assumptions are based on facts and all of your truth is based on hearsay! That now is worrying trend, me suspicously think I may need to direct you to the mental hospital erm, by the end of the week.

Take a bill, relax ..

Hadii aad doonto Timir(dh) Khar(dh)aar(dh) laq

Gabbal   

And there is not a person's opinion I take into consideration regarding my own way of seeing what the future of Somalia should hold and you know what? I hope the TFG damn succeeds more then our own biggest hopes and succeeds to national governance with the bringing back of all the national institutions.

It seems this is what you fear most for some odd reason.

^^Is that why, I must have got it wrong, so your position is for the TFG to succeed just to annoy my friend Castro..

Now you are the enemy

Liqaye is a very old soul indeed! But he conveniently forgets something that’s very important in this discourse: the call to embrace the tfg is an alternative as much as the call to reject it is! To put the burden of coming up alternatives on the latter group is to assume, wrongly, first group has the luxury of proposing the null hypotheses, to borrow a statistical term, and those who reject it need prove otherwise!

It's a toss adeer!

Castro   

^ Right on, atheer. Accept the TFG or risk eternal damnation. The TFG is eternal damnation.

This is the same false dilemma Sophist was throwing around.

I essentially have the same opinion as Liqaye.

Initially i too called for the heads of the riff-raff (as i like to call them) of criminals and the unqualified of which the TFG is composed of.

The likes of A/Y, a liver spotted septuagenarian with a record for crimes against humanity. Gheedi, a vet choosen more to represent his clan than for the hope of potential political know-how. We all know what else the TFG consists of.

And we do not expect any good to come from such a government, in fact so far they've committed the unthinkable (or at least endorsed the Amxaaro invasion), and continue to do nothing of any significance to the Somali people.

They are most unworthy of governing our country, and yet it seems to me, they can be 'of help' in our search for an end to the anarchy.

No matter how wretched this TFG becomes when it becomes fully established (something which by no means is guaranteed)and has control of most of the country, no matter how corrupt the newly re-installed national institutions become, they will provide a framework for something better.

The survival and 'success' of this TFG will bring into existance the 'baton' which can in the future be carried by a better less incompetant government.

I do not support them, but i will tolerate them for the nonce, in hope that any semblance of peace and governance they might bring wil allow us to move forward in the rebuilding of our country.

For it will be a matter of time before this coalition of the unworthy is replaced, if they do get to govern at all.

Very good Centurion, congrats! I don't mean it sarcastically but isn't the stark truth here that we don't have got any other alternative nor viable other option!

Don't allow yourself to be 'lured' into oppostion by some folks in here, he seem deprived of a reality consciousness, they either seem to live in the past or the glories of yesteryears, then actually contemporary reality of life in itself!

Warlords have seen it, Caddow has seen it, most parliamentarians did the same but some in here do not want to see the stark reality!

Liqaye has said what I was saying a long time ago, I believe one can oppose the TFG but not the return of our national institutions!

It's high time to move on and support the new change in Somalia because if you don't then you're advocating for civil strife and all the bad thing our country was renowned for sadly in the last decade or so!

Xiinfaniin's opposition is not ideological every sensible muslim would do the right thing and say 'Yes, we've suffered our nation is bleeding, let's call it a day and support not the TFG but Somalia and the return of a functional government!

Xiin doesn't want to address those things but let me say 'if he isn't hungry for a government a government of any sort, may it eve be a bad government what is he advocating for'?

They are most unworthy of governing our country, and yet it seems to me, they can be 'of help' in our search for an end to the anarchy.

Exactly sxb! Centurion, Ishaad ka tuurtay sxb. Damn it, how I hate fake nationalists

Fiqi-yare, do you want us all to fall inline and embrace this tfg and take it as it’s? Could you put forward and enumerate suggestions to reform it so it becomes an acceptable entity that we could tolerate?

With all honesty only Baashi has bothered to suggest alternate course to the path for which I have preached! Liqaye, with all his eloquence and passionate speeches, has yet to offer a new plan that could at least prevent the ominous prospects of prolonged civil war, which he so powerfully counseled against!

Btw, what makes you think these morons will succeed this time around? Could it be Tigre tanks parked at Mogadishu airport? Could it be that you have information that we don’t have and the world is serious to settle the Somali question and will back this tfg financially and diplomatically?

Propose something adeer other than 'we won and you lost' so leap over the net for this puppet tfg and fall in line with it!

Were you accepting the TFG when it was being created or were you opposing it always?

If I make an intelligent guess, I would say that you actually welcomed it like all of us the creation of a government for Somalia!

Why because we've been without a government for almost two decades and it's for all to see what we lost!

So what has changed now for the TFG to reform itself? It took two years of negotiating to form this government!

One thing you seem to forget aswell Xiin, TFG is a transitional interim government that shall lead us for an interim period of time unil peace is restored and actual elections could be held, so if you think it needs to reform, why don't you create a party and stand in a parliamentarian election to come to power and excercise the will of the people that elected you in power!

Then all the necessary reforms and improvements could be made by you in agreement with the people who have chosen you into office!

Somalia is a very small country and when our people see the creation of opportunies through work(even modest), improvement in the security of the land, return of the police and armed forces and a government that enjoys international recognisition with our passports back and embassies open to assist Somalis across the globe, I believe they will rally behind it and all oppostion will fade away because Somalis after sixteen long years what they require of all things is peace and a government that regulates their daily lifes even if it's a bad or incompetent one!

Adeer Somalia today is at a cross-road and the international community will not forsake it so work with the TFG, if only for two and a half more years inshallaah!

The problem with our people is that they're very impatient they want everything now and here but TFG has a time limit put on it, they will go away in less then three years, so why are you that impatient? Then after they all go you can elect your own government and do the reforms and modifications you like to do!

Any sensible person would do that Xiin, but you're an utopian adeer and nothing will please you!

You even refuse to see the stark reality on the ground, what prolonged civil war are you talking about? There will be no civil war inshallaah because there is a strong government in place now and the warlords have been tamed and they said today that they will give up all their weapons and their militias will be conscripted into the national armed forces of our country!

Xiin be serious are you really against the return of any form of goverment in Somalia? Or is it the utopian within you, who doesn't want that to happen!

Xiin, i do no 'support' this TFG, i merely shall tolerate it, something i think we should all do...because as of yet the only other alternative is further indecision, returning to the drawing board for another decade, and general 're-shuffling of the cards'.

We should not let this be yet another failed attempt to create a government. because there is only so long a people can exist in anarchy.

Lol, you and the other fellow are making me feel as if i've jumped ship, swapped allegiance, turned coat, with your verbal pats on the back.