Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Abdullahi Yusuf meets with UNDP representative!

Castro

I don't edit my post my man. 1991 to 2007 is 16 right?

From toghdeer to Jubbada hoose there are people united in a Somalia for the future generations.

^^ :D

Taako, I thought that semblance of order (the one icu brought) was what angered Ethiopia---and to some extent America! There is an impression of authority in the south represented by Ethiopia though! The irony of it is that TFGs weakness lies in that very show of power. TFG leaders are literally riding on the Ethiopian tanks and using its helicopters as mode of transportation. There lies the dilemma: if Ethiopia withdraws now Somalia quickly falls in to anarchy, as ICU’s work was undone. If it stays on, it constitutes an occupation force that they truly are and will remain the source of resentment! African troops are not coming soon enough to solve this quandary; America is not providing the necessary financial backing for it and Europe has its own ideas about Somalia and how it ought be stabilized. The other alternative is for Somalis to sort things out by themselves. I know we are capable of doing that but these leaders are not in a capacity to do that!

Where’s the semblance of order that you speak of yaa Taako?

ps-Castro, i am leaving now and so take it from there saaxiib :D !

Taako, dont take these dudes seriously man, most of their prediction have come to naught. Thus the all the hot air, we are on the right path to peace and security and thats something to be glad about.

From Puntland, to the cetral egions, to Bay and Bakool, Gedo, Juba's, Kismayu and who can forget Mogadishu there is order. And one single power.

The regional war, blood baths and prediction of an Iraq style insurgency has come to naught so far. But they know that already.

Castro   

^ Boo!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

ps-Castro, i am leaving now and so take it from there saaxiib
:D
!

Not with Taano man, saaxib. I only deal with paper money. What can you buy with a Taano nowadays? :D

Safe journey saaxib.

odayaal_gedi.jpgbidix Imaam Maxamuud, Ugaas Cabdulaahi, Prof. Gedi midig Dhalxa

IMAAM MAXAMUUD IMAAM CUMAR: "Waxaan u soo joogay dalkaan Maxamed Siyaad kaddib saddex dowladood oo dhalatay, dowladdii ku guulaysatay inay Madaxtooyada dagtana waxay noqotay dowladdaan uu madaxweynaha ka yahay C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed"

To the "expets" in SOL listen to the royalty of southern Somalia.. :D

^^

Taako, I thought that semblance of order (the one icu brought) was what angered Ethiopia---and to some extent America! There is an impression of authority in the south represented by Ethiopia though! The irony of it is that TFGs weakness lies in that very show of power. TFG leaders are literally riding on the Ethiopian tanks and using its helicopters as mode of transportation. There lies the dilemma: if Ethiopia withdraws now Somalia quickly falls in to anarchy, as ICU’s work was undone. If it stays on, it constitutes an occupation force that they truly are and will remain the source of resentment! African troops are not coming soon enough to solve this quandary; America is not providing the necessary financial backing for it and Europe has its own ideas about Somalia and how it ought be stabilized. The other alternative is for Somalis to sort things out by themselves. I know we are capable of doing that but these leaders are not in a capacity to do that!

Where’s the semblance of order that you speak of yaa Taako?

!

Adeer

The ICU and the TFG should've negotiated. If you remember the ICU had the upperhand in any negotiations when they literally surrounded the TFG. They had the support of the EU, Arab league and much of the muslim world. The TFG was literally on it's last breather.

Until the likes of Indacadde said "WAR" "WAR" "WAR" and Turki said he had foreign fighters fighting along with him and that they wanted to conquer all the way to Zeylac. Which is dumbfounding. They got the attention of the US and not Ethiopia (who can barely afford to keep the ruling Tigrey families children from famine, forget the rest of the Habasha bunch and Somalis in Zone 5).

They commited faux pas after faux pas which would make Osama bin laden say "ARE THESE GUYS SERIOUS". There was no diplomacy. They had oppurtunity after oppurtunity to establish a gov't and let the remain 2 years and change of Geedi run out and hold elections and pull off a 'hamas' and build bridges with the average somali.

You know and I know that the ICU are dead. When their leaders seek refuge in Germany and their other leaders are willing to 'talk' in Yemen it shows disunity and nothing of promise.

You want the TFG to be toppled? OKAY. So like the USC who might have had good intentions do you have a strategy or is the be all, end all "DOWN WITH THE TFG". Remember The TFG is a transitional gov't. Regardless of how you want to phrase it, deal with it, or deny it there are is a President and Prime minister operating out of Xamar Cadeey. Something which has not happened it 16 years. Is that some semblance of order? I think so adeer.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Boo!

quote:

!

Not with Taano man, saaxib. I only deal with paper money. What can you buy with a Taano nowadays?

Safe journey saaxib.
Nothing, indeed! :D

Taano caato ah aa lala ordaayaa meel walba!

Alle ubaahne

A taano back in the day could have been the mihir for a good lady from Guriceel back in the day LOOOOOL.

Castro

It would be inappropriate for me to have a conversation with a man of your presence.

You're the greatest muslim in the world afterall. I know Fidel Castro had a beard bigger then Sheik Indacadde :D .

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Inshallaah,
yaa Xaaji Xiinfaniin! Remember to say that as nothing will come to surface or happeneing except what Allaah the exalted has willed to happen!

It's an intregal part of a muslism conscious to always say 'Inshallaah' inshallaah! So don't break with it brother inshallaah! Everything that will happen, will happen inshallaah!

Ninku walle waa nin gaari ah :D:D

Pi   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

You're the greatest muslim in the world afterall. I know Fidel Castro had a beard bigger then Sheik Indacadde

Gax Gax Gax. :D:D

I think Castro, as Generel Duke pointed out, should put more time into defending Homosexuals than Somali sovereignty and nationalism. :D

What is with every traitor putting the Somali flag as a signature?

You should know that a colorful cloth won’t make you a nationalist and it sure doesn’t convince the people who already know your traitorous ways that you are certainly looking out for the people of Somalia and the nation.

You want the TFG to be toppled? OKAY. So like the USC who might have had good intentions do you have a strategy or is the be all, end all "DOWN WITH THE TFG". Remember The TFG is a transitional gov't. Regardless of how you want to phrase it, deal with it, or deny it there are is a President and Prime minister operating out of Xamar Cadeey. Something which has not happened it 16 years. Is that some semblance of order? I think so adeer.

Operating? I doubt that is the right term to use. They are what we call sitting ducks. The so called puppet/warlord president didn’t even know that his country was getting bombed back to the stone ages, and you call that operating. Holding meetings with inefficient people is not called operating. It has been 16 years and we are still lawless and governess. Now that my friend is reality, Mogadishu is a no mans land today.

Even if the TFG gets toppled, it won’t have much affect on Somalia today, it hasn’t achieved peace, provided jobs, build infrastructure, aided the poor and didn’t brought law and order. So what is at stake if the TFG gets topped? Absolutely NOTHING. icon_razz.gif