Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Abdullahi Yusuf meets with UNDP representative!

bambo   

its one thing to to criticize Abdulahi and Geedi for the better , but can we denie they where chosen democratic by so called elderss of ours and also the iuc regonized them as president and prime minister .

Therefore since their is no other alternative at the moment we should give the TFg a chance to re evaluat itself and become more effective in every aspect .

we also hope Tfg governs its citzien with repect and fairness , we also hope tfg improves lifes of its citizens .

Furthermore we expect the goverment to reform somali politics and introduce multiparty system and prepare the country for election .

we as somalis must stop hodling each other back , lets first get back on our feet then we can have choices on who should lead our country .

Good on you Cent! Kudos to you for switching to the right side, I guess the money we promised you in order to lure you into our camp has worked!

BTW don't worry about the check, Horn my secretary tells me it's already sealed, stamped and on the way to you! I know lately you've been scared looking into your 'mail-box' due to the fear, that some of your previous friends and former asscoiates might send you something nasty but it's really important for our office workers to know, the check is in right hands! Also a holiday voucher has been included and remember you've been 'entered' in the prize-draw for that ferarri you know what I'm talking about!

But unfortunately the amount of the check is only £2000 instead of the promised $2500 due to the lack of you to join is 'fully' and 'willingly'!

Take care!

lol@Sheikh

Keep the amxaaro (or more likely American)money, bro. If things deteriorate more than i expect them to, i'll wire that money straight to the remnants of the ICU.

Full support, will get you an exclusive access to the TFG club, you will get a card where you will be able to watch 'free satellite' television in the comfort of your home thorugh SOL's VIP section and a 24 webcam directly linked to all the rooms in Villa Somalia except the obvious ones (no shower link) because this is an islamic and family enterprise! Sorry I know if that was the case Castro and other's might just be tempted/persuaded to join the club aswell!

Minors are very much members in our club we got them young as 12!

Other freebies also include a choice of 'free flying lessons' (although that option is not availabe for Ubaahane and Taliban), the last time people with their mindset were trained in a cockpit, two towers accidently came down crushing and we don't want to see a repeat of that because that would mean the closure of the TFG flying school and a bombardment by the americans)!

Second choice available to you is 'free ballooning' practise over the skies of southern Somalia* (*currently not available)!

The third and final option includes 'horse riding' classes which frankly speaking is very much the most popular choice as it will connect you with the who of who in the TFG club!

Saturdays and Sundays you will be invited into the country side for some 'fox-hunting' that is if you mastered and graduate from the horse riding school of the TFG!

Fox hunting is frankly speaking the sport where all the high and low rank members of that club have the opportunity to speak, discuss and learn more about each other!

So get that premium special TFG card by 'fully' joing the TFG club!

You know it makes sense!

Fiqiyow;

Dadkoo ehela uunkoo hurdoo kala asluubaysan

Sow belo ninkii ibobaxshaa ehelu naar maaha?

Adan Arab instantly retorted to Ahmed Dirir’s poetic complaint! Likewise, a government, unreformed and in its present form, that broke the virginity of our sovereignty and brought our enemies into our cities and homes, does not deserve our allegiance, i say!

Need I answer what has changed since my pledged support to the TFG, yaa Fiqi? You remind me the story of Wacays, a Berberaawi businessman who lost his entire caravan to a famous thug in hawd and still was forced to explain why he needed his merchandise back into his possession! Do you remember his famous verses, and the unique poetic missive that he composed that ultimately moved elders of that region to act?

Adduunyo!

Xiin brother, I've created a new thread inshallaah for you guidance and I'm sincere wallaahi in my intentions and I want you to understand!

That is if it is ideological your refutation and revilement of our todays leaders, think of it brother, I appeal to your conscious!

N.O.R.F   

without reading most of the replies,,,,

Is Somalia about to be signed off to the UN/IMF/World Bank by a bunch of criminals?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

without reading most of the replies,,,,

Is Somalia about to be signed off to the UN/IMF/World Bank by a bunch of criminals?

It is in consideration, thanks Xiin for the assertiveness of your remarks