Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

nafta   

^^ Thank you, thank you all

Indeed it was a victorious game. W11, you played well, but not well enough. I told my players it was your b-day, however they laughed it off...I trained them into emotionless, hard-as-steel playmakers, so it's not entirely their fault.

If it's any consolation you're still on top, but for how long though? 'Cause by the looks of it, the wolves are getting hungrier...

187, you rascal you :D

the wolves are getting hungrier...

Indeed...

ROAR!! ROAR!!! ROOOOOAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS MY PIECE?!?!?!? WHEEEERRE IS MYYY PIECE!!!?

Stranger: I think he is at the top

Ill bring him down!!!

Anybody want his legs!!! Its gonna cost ya!!

WingA   

looks i lost but i'll bounce back like a champion trust.. Well done Soup.. You got ur home win like i did..

Now, there no more slip ups.. its gettin tight now..

^^^ You play the Lions next game which should not be an easy game and then you have me to deal with at my ground, are you confident of coming out with 6 points after these two games?

SoMa_InC   

^^^I just realised that you scored the last 3 goals after my best player was red carded. I blame the Ref for that, he shouldnt have sent him to the stands. That changed the whole game and made you win, otherwise it would have been a draw (1-1) but its all good. I am going to take the defeat as a pro and would certainly bounce back by dismissing Waxaro. :D

PS...We are going to appeal against that decision. :mad:

^^^I lost 2 games all season and those were to you and mr 11 himself. The key is avoiding unnecessary defeats to minnows.

I have probably a good a run of few games until the end of the season and I'm confident of taking all points, even the game with mr11 at highbury.

WingA   

dont think that i havent learned from my away defeats 187, and it will be different when my boyz come down the north..

you can yip yap all day on how good you are or will be because that doesnt bother me..

WingA   

187, nice game lastnight but you must pray for Herny to stay dont coz without him ur team is lost.. fair play to them duh.. how do you think the return will be like??

How is your Xpert League team doing??

SoMa_InC   

187 Sxb You have been winning since you took over Ngonge's position as the Xperteleven admin, would be please hit the nail on the head? :D

I expect you and Winning11 to draw your next match and slowly drift down the drain. ;)

WingA   

Originally posted by The_Notorious_187:

^^^ You play the Lions next game which should not be an easy game and then you have me to deal with at my ground, are you confident of coming out with 6 points after these two games?

Just you left now bruv, the boyz are coming to town cuzzie.. Ready??

Soma, I was winning way back before that so remove the nail from you forehead before I really hit it on its head. Ngonge was admin he still lost games. To be exact this was my first win since I took over from Ngonge, I hope your not creating a bandwagon to architect my downfall? :D

Deal with Orange Soup first then worry about me n mr 11 drawing. You are a point behind.

W11,The boys are back in town! Its time for revenge, Finally i can take over first spot, after that you wont see me below it. I promise!