Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Xiinoow, any "hunuu-hunuu" out of Djibouti? Ma juuqlaa oo way isla aamustay? Awoowe, when you receive the "butler feeds", please update the threads for the readers around the world.

PS: I am here to report that Cirro's chances may have been hurt by the SOL lobby. No joke in this. The "Young Turks" have worked the phones. :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

Before, it was if no president, we will go. Now PM. In a week's time, it will be wasiirka difaaca. Like a cheap livestock market dilaal, these guys know how to hang it high only to take it low.
I could not believe it until I actually heard Cali Cabdullahi Cosoble last night. Shocked to be honest, that this level would be reached. Arrin foolxumo ah oo wax badan lasoo hadal qaadi doona baa meesha ka dhacday allaylehe.

Libax, I am hearing a formal process has been put in place in the last few days. A lot of consultation going on both with international C and internal parties.

As I siad before this may take few days or another week to be finalized.

Where's Juje :D today?

Emperor   

Horn what is with you, AT and Allamagan, waxaas ma cuqdad bay idinka tahay.... and Who is Cosoble, how can he speak for reer Puntland! At the begining I thought it was an MP from Puntland who actually said that... war ninkaa beentiisa meesha kala taga ama wax adag keen ee isku xishooda... Marki Muse Suudi ayaan moodayba, his accusation is baseless and what evidence do you have that it is correct, Adeer its Sheikh Shariif that decided and strongly opted to select, none other than and only a politician from Puntland, intaasaa adiga iyo Somalida kale madaxa xanuujisay

Horn, its reer Gedo's clans men that are clearly cyring and lobbying for this postion, reer Puntland iyagaa sanka laga soo galinayaa mooye maba rabaan... If Puntland ay go'ayso iyo hadii kale its entirely another story and their own business.

If Gedo and AT's clans men aren't important and have no influence over the Somali issue as the case proves to be, its their problem. Clearly Sheikh Shariif Ahme have made it apparent, that this position will go to reer Puntland despite their oppostions, it only shows that Puntland is a power house, Lol

Read the report below:

-----------------------------------

Jabuuti: " Madaxweyne Shariif mowjado Siyaasadeed ayuu ku jiraa soo xulida Raysalwasaaraha waxa ay nagu noqotay Arin culus" Sarkaal ka tirsan Xaafiiska Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

11. februar 2009

Jabuuti(AllPuntland)- Wakaaladaha Wararka Aduunka ayaa maanta faafiyay wararka sheegaya in uu culeys culus maanta dul istaagay Madaxweynaha dhawaan la doortay ee Shariif Sheekh Axmed, wuxuuna culeysan yimid markii uu Madaxweyne Shariif usheegay Beelaha kala duwan ee doonaya in loo magacaabo Xilka Raysalwasaare-nimada in uu go'aankiisu mid yahay, Ninka uu kadhigayo Raysalwasaaraha uu noqonayo nin ka soo jeeda gobalada Puntland.

Xildhibaano ka tirsan baarlamaanka Soomaaliya oo ka soo kala jeeda gobalada dalka Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in uu Madaxweyne Shariif, uu latashiyo la yeeshay ayna ugudbiyeen qofka ugu bahoon ee wax ka qaban kara xaalada Soomaaliya, isla markaasa waxa ay sheegeen in uu Madaxweynuhu ka gudoomay bayaanadooda ama codsiyadooda.

Sarkaal sare oo ka tirsan Xaafiiska Madaxweynaha lana hadlay AllPuntland ayaa usheegay in uu Madaxweyne Shariif Sheekh Axmed maanta la kulmay Mudanayaasha barlamaanka Soomaaliya qaar ka mid ah, uuna kala hadlay cida ugu haboon ee buuxin karta Jagada Raysalwasaare-nimada dawladda Faderaalka ee Soomaaliya.

Masuulkan wuxuu sheegay in ay Madaxweynaha cadaadisyo fara badan uga imaanayaan Beelaha Soomaalida, wuxuuna si toos ah usheegay in Madaxweyne Shariif xalay uu usheegay Mudanayaal baarlamaan in uu jagada Raysalwasaare-nimo siinayo Siyaasi ka soo jeeda gobalada Puntland, maadaama ay Puntland ay tahay Maamul dhisan ayna ku nool yihiin dad badan oo leh Shacbiyadooda ama go'aankooda gaarka ah.

Wixii ka dambeeyey markii uu soo baxay go'aankaasi Xildhibaano ka tirsan baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa kulamo ku yeeshay Magaalada Jabuuti, kuwasoo ay kaga arinsanayeen xaalada ay kala kulmeen Madaxweynaha dawladda Faderaalka ee Soomaaliya, maadama ay horay udoonayeen in Siyaasi ka soo jeeda Beelahooda loo dhiibo xilka Raysalwasaaraha.

" Madaxweyne Shariif waxaa saaran cadaadis uga imaanayo Beelaha kala duwan ee Sooomaaliya, siiba Beesha *******, waxaana Madaxweynuhu saacadaha nagu soo aadan uu sheegayaa Magaca raysalwasaaraha dawladda Faderaalka ee Soomaaliya, isla markaasna wuxuu uduuli doonaa dalal aad ogaan doontaan markaas" Ayuu yiri Masuul ka tirsan Xaafiiska Madaxweynaha.

F. C. Geylan

AllPuntland

Gabbal   

Che, greedy and opportunistic politicians don't speak for the majority of Reer Puntland. The shame is on the men who are trying to barter Somalinimo for a temporary title, not the good people of Puntland. Wallahi waa arin ilaa iyo hada iga yaabisay. :D

EDIT

Emporer, Cali Cabdullahi Cosoble is from Hiiraan and a prominent member of the old TFG parliament. If you don't know that much I don't see what else there is to discuss.

BTW I said nothing about the good people of Puntland but the politicians trying to represent the said territory in Djibouti is another thing. As a good citizen from Puntland I think it is more prudent for you to spend energy trying to distance yourself from the embarrassment that has occurred.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Wasiirkii Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta ee dawladii Maxamed Siyad

Ouch. :D

Afka inuu ku cuncunaya waan ogaa ee waxaan islahaa tollow gormuu kala furi. ;)

Emperor   

Horn, I know who Cosoble is, an MP of the Hiiran clan... and that's about, what he says about Puntland could be false or true, my point is what evidence does he have that Puntland MPs have said such things... clearly this is not a press release from MPs of reer Puntland, like your clan did in Djibouti...

Mideeda kale, isn't this a contradition when Puntland Admin made it clear that they don't recognize and support the new Somali government, so how can they possibly say now that if they don't get the PM will secede? Doesn't make sense, its just another desperate attack when Shariif Ahmed made it clear, and disregards all the important contenders except Puntlanders....

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Wasiirkii Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta ee dawladii Maxamed Siyad

Ouch.
:D

Afka inuu ku cuncunaya waan ogaa ee waxaan islahaa tollow gormuu kala furi.
;)
I know :D

But what did he say about PL, Horn?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

isn't this a contradition when Puntland Admin made it clear that they don't recognize and support the new Somali government, so how can they possibly say now that if they don't get the PM will secede?

I don't know. I was not aware Puntland admin refused to recognize the elected leader of the country the said territory says it is under. smile.gif

Perhaps they said they will recognize the government if they get the PM. ;)

In any case, does this not arm what Cabdullahi Cosoble announced to the world. icon_razz.gif