Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

^ Is no secret the Shiek wants Glaydh but all his advisors are against it.

i think he should have listened to others and apointed a something who has some understanding of the Deen and will come out with a cabinet that reflects that. How will Glaydh reach out to Alshabaab etc.

Sophist   

Resistance: Didnt you hear, Sheikh Ali Khalif Galaydh is Xaafidul Quraan and has been getting intensive lesson on Aqeedah- I hear he has already done Kitaabu Tawhiid, Caqqitadul Waasidiya, Cadiidatul Daxaawii and now is in the middle of Kitaabu Sunnah :D

^ it will not be if he listens to the people around him.

but chances are it will be him since no one can bring forward a viable replacement - i fear the Galaydh might just too experainced for the Sheik and will try to run the goverment in his image, besides he had a crack at the post before when there was similar hope for peace in the eyes of us Somalis.

P.S if anything he has graduated from the 'show me the money' school of thinking.

P.S.S the role needs to go to a 'wadaad' style person

Nephissa   

I'm with you on that one Resistance. He'd better pick someone religious and save us from a potential disaster! A much better choice imo is Sheikh Hassan Turki, he fits the 4.5 forumla plus he can reach out to the Shabaabs.

Laakini marku odayal umbaryakoone-yaal ah isu soo uruursado baa mashaqo hor leh bilaaban.

Gedo boys Adeer the news is not good even your biggest hyper Juje seems to have thrown in the towel, the hapless Malsah the man who sold weapons to rebels who ended up chasing his father on a Donkey has no chance. Ciro an unknown light weight politician from Puntland is the name on the Sharif’s lips. Anyhow next year you will let us know the new leader of Somalia will be donkey master Hiiraale’s son, or road block “Dr” Taano’s nephew. Build something instead of sounding jealous every day.

^^^Adeer the republic is more important than these men. Thus insha Allah may they be a success, but Ciro is not a great choice. The President either is illinformed or has bad advisors. Or maybe its the NGO's at work again.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Gedo boys
Adeer the news is not good even your biggest hyper Juje seems to have thrown in the towel, the hapless Malsah the man who sold weapons to rebels who ended up chasing his father on a Donkey has no chance.
Ciro
an unknown light weight politician from Puntland is the name on the Sharif’s lips. Anyhow next year you will let us know the new leader of Somalia will be donkey master Hiiraale’s son, or road block “Dr” Taano’s nephew. Build something instead of sounding jealous every day.

War ummadi oo dhan hadi aad nacaladey yaad wax uu ogoshahey?

^^^Adeer Ciro is not our choice, we want a more competent fella to be chosen, many of the professors, technocrats could have been a good choice. Also the PM did not have to come from Puntland The PM could be anyone as long as he knows and has the ability to run an adminstration. Puntland power aside, whats the point of naming this man, if true?

Anyhow good luck to him and the new admin.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

You have posted tons of support message towards your favourite man Ciro (which is nothing wrong with it) and Horn did not protest abit

I did not even comment on this gentlemen once nor any of the other gentlemen brought by these men. Not even once. Yet I am the one who is desperate, who is psychologically afflicted, is "jealous", etc in Duke's mind. smile.gif

Adeer I and others reported the news as we do daily from various sources, Ciro is not my candidate nor, did any other Puntlander say they wanted the President to chose him. That’s the difference here. Puntland already has a President and admin.

However you come here and feed us that same usual nonsnece that Maslah is this and that, the same as you did with the previous clowns Hiiraale and Taano, and not forgetting your ludicrous claims over Kismayu. Thus adeer chill, you don’t have to support every ***** just because he is from your clan.

Gabbal   

Duke have you ever seen Horn seriously engage you? You have showered insults upon insults on me as well as the regions and people I come from on a daily basis. Reflect for a second and try to analyze a single instance I have responded in kind or even said anything remotely negative about the people or regions you are from. Then ask yourself the important question why Horn never responds to your diatribe let alone takes it seriously or is even willing to respond in kind. smile.gif

Horn adeer if insulting Hiiraale, Taano and highlighting the fact you used to celebrate the clan occupation of Kismayu under the JVA is an insult then I have. As an individual I don’t find you repulsive in any way, I think you are decent fela with a terrible affliction that can only be called delusional Hiiraale grandeur. Thus if you engage me or not, the wider audience understand my point is not personal it’s a politically unearthing the truth and giving guidance to a kinsman. ;)

Gabbal   

Guidance. Very rich. You should really look up the meaning of narcissism my friend. ;)

Be that as it maybe, I have a feeling you will continue to partake in mudslinging and I will of course continue to avoid being dragged down to it. That is really the conclusion here. Still, accusing me of doing things that I do not do but that you do on a daily basis is a tad bit dishonest and even ironic.

As for Kismaayo; the constant regurgitation of its name and politics implies this is the primary reason for your diatribe. Duke, my position on Kismaayo has always been similar to other areas of the country, that is to say I believe in majority rule minority rights. Two Islamic administrations have ruled the city recently, the ICU as well as the current Al Shabaab. Both of their administrations are majority reer Gedo. The fact is the fact and the majority is the majority. You have used Guriceel incessently, you have used Abdiqasim incessently, etc but the reality is even yesterday's Afgaduud and his militias were expelled within an hour by the opposing militia and were in turn driven from their camp at Buulogaduud and indeed out of the whole southernmost regions as well. I think it is time for you to move on, realize the reality as it exists in that part of country, and let it stop clouding your judgement and continuing to make you emotional about this part of the Somali fabric in general, kinsman. smile.gif