Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Xiinoow, other than our resident insider Juje, the rest of us are getting feeds from butlers, house cleaners, lawn fixers, and barbers. It is probable the good Shariif is pulling a "John McCain" on us by leaking a candidate (Cirro in this case) that has no chance so as to overwhelm the mere spectators at the game with a dark horse pick ala Sarah Palin.

Libax,

Cirro leaked his candidacy for good reasons, I was told.

Sharif does not have the luxury to choose whom he deems right or likes for the pm position. There are political considerations that run counter to the wishes of some Somalis. Sharif will compromise on the pm position, and initially many will cry out negative labels against him.

We shall see how it plays out

Gabbal   

Juje what do you say about this development? It seems 200 parliamentarians have forwarded a letter to Shiekh Sharif endorsing ina Siyaad Barre for the pm position.

Ku dhowaad 200 oo xildhibaan oo la sheegay inay u gudbiyeen madaxweynaha codsi ku aadan cida loo magacaabayo jagada ra’iisal wasaaraha

Shir jaraa’id oo uu caawa ku qabtay Hotelka Sheraton ee magaalada Jabuuti ee xarunta Jamhuuriyadda Jabuuti madaxa Ololaha Doorashada ee musharaxa jagada ra’iisal wasaaraha Soomaaliya Maslax Max’ed Siyaad Barre, oo lagu magacaabo Jen. Axmed Xaashi (Axmed Taajir), ayuu ku shaaciyay rajo aad u wanaagsan oo uu ka qabo in loo magacaabo jagadan ra’iisal wasaaraha mudane Maslax.

“Waxaan doonayay inaan caawa idiin caddeeyo in musharax mudane Maslax oo aad wada garaneysaan, si weyn-na ummadda Soomaaliyeed u taqaano, taageerona ka heysta, baarlamaanka dowladda, beesha caalamka iyo weliba beesha uu ka dhashay, qibrad weyna u leh daadihinta hanaanka dowlad-nimo ee dalkan Soomaaliya inuu ugu dhowyahay in loo magacaabo ra’iisal wasaare, marka uu madaxweynaha soomaaliya mudane Shariif Sh. Axmed uu Jabuuti ku soo laabto” ayuu yiri Axmed Taajir oo intaasi ku daray in Maslax uu yahay ninka ugu mudan xilligan jagadan ra’iisal wasaaraha si uu u badbaadiyo ummadda Soomaaliyeed ee u ooman dowlad-nimada.

“Waxaan kaloon jeclaan lahaa inaan idin tusiyo warqadan hortiina taala ee aad u jeedaan inay ku saxiixan yihiin in ku dhow 200 oo xubnood oo mudanayaasha baarlamaanka dowladda ah kuwaasi oo ka codsanaya madaxweyne Shariif inuu ra’iisal wasaare u magacaabo mudane Maslax, waana loo gudbiyay xafiiskiisa” ayuu mar kale yiri Mr. Taajir oo ah madaxa ololaha musharaxa jagada ra’iisal wasaaraha Maslax MsBarre oo ahaa musharaxii ugu dambeeyey ee la tartamayay tartankii madaxweyne-nimada.

Hadalka mas’uulkan ayaa ku soo beegmaya xilli beryihii ugu dambeeyey ay wadeen olole ballaaran taageerayaasha, siyaasiyiinta, waxgaradka iyo baarlamaanka kuwaasi oo dedaal ugu jira sidii madaxweyne Shariif ay uga dhaadhicin lahaayeen inuu Maslax MSB u magacaabo jagada ra’iisal wasaare-nimo maadaama bey yiraahdeen uu yahay nin culus isla markaana aan ka mid aheyn siyaasiyiintii horay ugu soo fashilmay jaga ceynkan oo kale ah.

Max’ed Bashiir Sh. C/raxmaan

Source

Juje   

Horn sxb I have already acknowledged in my earlier posts the strong lobby of the Gedo boys - and yes indeed it is having a great impact, we wait and see whether it will bear in fruits.

Gabbal   

Indeed, I guess there is nothing else to do but wait. Whoever it is may God help them bring back this dead country.

lool. Maslax is not in the running.

Its eather, Sharmarke, Galayr, Ciro or someone new. But Maslax is the day dreams of the deluded even his mention is the hype of Horn and nothing else. But we do enjoy the suspense.

Gabbal   

You understand this is only a product of your subconscious voice speaking? smile.gif

But let us get the bottom of things; is the problem Horn or the article Horn brought along with what Juje has said? smile.gif

You should understand desperation is judged by action and not by mere description. Have you not noticed you posted close to 15 articles about Cirro and the prime ministership? icon_razz.gif

Dhubad.   

^ :D:D

Horn, Duke meelbuu kagubanayaa. Otherwise why is he agitated every time you mention Maslax. Its clear he supports Ciro and you support Maslax for whatever reason so what is the problem Duke?

Wuuba xaqanaa markuu Maslax maqlo :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

Wuuba xanaaqa markuu Maslax maqlo
:D

Loool..... :D:D:D

Maslaax ... Maxlaax.. Maslaax....!

Ka leexo dhiig-kar haku dhace.. :D:D

Horn, adeer I have always found you quite amusing, pity the foolS that take seriously what you say. Everything you support is built on quicksand and your “sources” are always bogus, you had inside information on many things from “reliable contacts, high up” in every instance you was proven wrong.

One can only highlight a few points, remember the time IndaCade chased Hiiraale, to the time AL Shabaab were at the gates, to the gas :D you was collecting from Gedo. To, Ahmed Abdisallan being the next President, to your laughable inside scoop only a month a go that Hiiraale was to be crowned in Baidoa. Each time you come here with a serious face and a true belief, for you only have faith when it comes to the clowns that you call leaders. Barre, Hiiraale, Taano :D Now you have Maslah, and again you over do yourself, only to push the clan line. How desperate can one get? But we are talking about Horn are we not.. ;)

Aw-Dhubad, adeer Maslah is the least of our worries, what concerns me is the state of you and poor Horns mental halth, clutching to straws on every turn. Its not good for you lads.

Juje, adeer, spy, spy, spy , Maslah means nothing :D

Gediid   

^^^Duke that was funny walaahi.Thank God for adeero's we now get to see a Duke like we have never known before and your sense of humor is wicked sxb.Pity all those years when you were a copy and paste artist if only this side of you aad na tusi laheyd before you and me laba saaxiib oo is jecel baan noqon laheyn.

Never too late though...Welcome back saaxiib to the both of us.....

PS

Horn hadalkiisa waxey la mid tahay islaantii in her yonger days suuqa gashey but when she turned 80 would look at the younger women in their prime and with all their beauty and say mar baan sidaas oo kale ahaa....

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

Otherwise why is he agitated every time you mention Maslax.

It is really puzzling Dhubadoow. He, and some of his clansmen, have posted upwards of dozen or more prime minister topics (including this one) and I did not remark on their obvious hopefuls, not even once you see. smile.gif

Yet the two contributions I gave, literally two, that I gave on the topic of prime minister the response not only from him but also couple others has been "enlightening" to behold. Buufis joogta ah wax ka yar kuma tilmaami karo. It is as if I cannot even post a single article for their 20's without coming under some sort of an attack. Far iyo meel bugtaa is og kolayba. icon_razz.gif

Look on the plus side, a prime minister has not been named and there is every chance he will not be it, so why isn't that enough consolation? icon_razz.gif