Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Horn

The primary reason for my consistent responses to you is simple. One you are clueless with what’s happening on the ground, the axis to your whole political ideology is the clan ego. However the actions of your hero’s and yourself undermine the very well being of the people you claim they represent and that you support. Thus my brother, kinsmen and fellow Diaspora dweller, open your eyes and stop the nonsense. As for Kismayu adeer that’s long gone, like Siyad Barre’s regime your armed claim over it is over, of course you like any other person has a right to reside peacefully in the city. Its just Taano’s roadblocks and Hiiraale’s extortionist activities are the past. Alhamdulilah.

Juje   

Waryada kala jooga marka - xabad jojin ku dhawaqa.

You like two school boys in a playground.

I kindly request you to both bring an end to all this please.

Horn no one doubt about it that Hiiraale had the “majority” of roadblocks and armed thugs with his bosses Indacade, Seeraar & Goobanle inside the city for a period of time, this might have created an illusion in your mind, it was the maryo-calas militias that held the city hostage the final group ran away with Hiiraale's defeat and allot left even before when his JVA bosses exited the city. Kismayo today is back to its rightful owners. Wake up son and smell the coffee. ;)

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Juje:

I disagree Juje. I have been as civil as anyone could be, and even more might I add, in a situation where one has to face the Duke and his foul mouth on a daily, or near daily, basis. :D

Duke, adeer sheekada dhinacayga waan kasoo gabogabeeyey. Wa sallam. icon_razz.gif

Shariif needs to get out of the "ninkan annaagaa naqaan, waa nin wanaagsan" decision making bubble reminiscent of Yeey era politics, and embrace the bona fide approach to picking candidates based on actual qualifications. So far the latest names being circulated in media seemingly lack the capacity to bring any progressive change needed to take the nation out of its political misery. Same old, same old!

Who is advising the good Sheikh? He needs to stop listening to the selfish lobbyists who are clearly misleading the good man.

^^Libax,

Clan news portals create this aura of inevitability for their sons as it regards the pm position. You have to give Sharif credit for keeping this under wraps. There is a reason why every little clan thinks theirs is the choice of this Sheekh.

The last word is there is a vetting process in place in Jabbuuti. Geelle’s admin is helping. Lets see how it all ends. But I agree with you qualifications and sensible politicking must drive Sharif’s decision.

Xiin Posted: You have to give Sharif credit for keeping this under wraps.

But we can know if he kept under the wrap when he nominates the PM. If he picks one of the suggested individuals then he obviously did not keep under the wrap. My suggestion to the good sheekh would be pick someone that you can work with (even another wacbuudhan :D ).

Originally posted by Juje:

Juuje, with all respect gaal dil gartiisana sii. Labada nin, nina hadal nin weyn ayuu ku hadlay aan aflagaado lahayn nina matag ayuu ka wareegay marka Juujoow waxaa qumanayd inaad isaga gaabsatid ama sxb gar Illahey ayeey taqaanaye runta ka hadashid labadaba illen waxay qoreen waanu uwada jeedaanaaye.

Horn, brother, war waxani siddii dumarkii ayuu u hadlaa ee ka gaabso yuusan ku najaasaynin. Nin inferiority complex xun hayso misna usii dheertahay cudur ******-syndrome ee aay wada qabaan marka hala yaabine wuxuu qorayo naftu ku daaweeyaaye ogoow.

Juje   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Libax,

Clan news portals create this aura of inevitability for their sons as it regards the pm position.

War ma ana 'clan news portal' igu tilmameysa - bal firsha gardaradaan qawan.. :D:D

Libax it is on a tight edge sxb , Ciiro is out

Cumar is back on plus another one called Mohamed C/risaaq (another son of a veteran politician who hails from Puntland)he also has the experience of working for the UN.

All sources are confirming announcement at least by tomorow.

Juje   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by Juje:

Juuje, with all respect gaal dil gartiisana sii. Labada nin, nina hadal nin weyn ayuu ku hadlay aan aflagaado lahayn nina matag ayuu ka wareegay marka Juujoow waxaa qumanayd inaad isaga gaabsatid ama sxb gar Illahey ayeey taqaanaye runta ka hadashid labadaba illen waxay qoreen waanu uwada jeedaanaaye.
Sxb aniga uma kala gar qadeyn - I was merely and kindly requesting them to bring an end to it - but thanx for adding fuel on the fire.

lool@Juje

Mohamed Crisaq xaaji Obobokor is not in the running, he had a uncle in the race who lost terriblly. Ina Abdirashid? Read my other thread. Maslax? read my other thread. Cirro, may be,may be not. Glaydh, may be, or may be not.

Waryaa soo haray :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Shariif needs to get out of the "ninkan annaagaa naqaan, waa nin wanaagsan" decision making bubble reminiscent of Yeey era politics, and embrace the bona fide approach to picking candidates based on actual qualifications. So far the latest names being circulated in media seemingly lack the capacity to bring any progressive change needed to take the nation out of its political misery. Same old, same old!

Who is advising the good Sheikh? He needs to stop listening to the selfish lobbyists who are clearly misleading the good man.

lol..who knows dadka la talinaya...you could be one of them...I agree with your suggestion of finding a suitable PM rather than Reer Hebel lobbying baa iga dhigaysa R/W

QUOTE]Originally posted by juje:

War ma ana 'clan news portal' igu tilmameysa - bal firsha gardaradaan qawan..

Libax it is on a tight edge sxb , Ciiro is out

Cumar is back on plus another one called Mohamed C/risaaq (another son of a veteran politician who hails from Puntland)he also has the experience of working for the UN.

All sources are confirming announcement at least by tomorow.

[/QB]

illeen wax baa i dhaafay shalay iyo maanta...juje we are still waiting for the breaking news.