Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Sophist   

Abwaan, I hear Tarzan is the chief advisor!

On more sober note, Sharif's Admin needs to set up a central recruitment point in which all the senior Civil Servants will be hired due to their remit and not because of nepotism.

I nomimate the role of heading up this important commision our fellow Nomad Mr Xiin- and yes he has went through the regorious vetting that is needed.

Thierry.   

Sophist Tarzan is there as his senior adviser.

You are right maybe not an immediate priority but the new admin needs to set up recruitment facilities especially for skilled seniors

Sophist   

Thierry, If Tarzan is a senior Advisor then it shows a poor judgement! Tarsan ma sida grant communitiga looga dalbado ayuu kala talin?

Sharif is now the president of the Somali state and if he is genuinely interested in rebuilding the country then he has to come out his little clique and bring on board the best minds he can get to drive this caravan out harm’s way!.

This recruitment council is not something that needs to be delayed- we need this sooner than later. We have to get the right people on board who could genuinely engage the needed dialogue for all the potential spoilers.

This is not an easy game, we are trying to revive state here chaps and the new head boy must be cognizant to this gospel fact.

Sophist

Juje   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Sharif is now the president of the Somali state and if he is genuinely interested in rebuilding the country then he has to come out his little clique and bring on board the best minds he can get to drive this caravan out harm’s way!.

Hear hear..!

Thierry.   

Sophist, that is a bit harsh, if only you knew the amount effort Tarzan put in behind closed doors to get his man into power. It is an unfair to say he has no valuable contribution in this peace process. Where were these so called Intellectuals that you speak of when Tarzan was haggling with Sh Dahir Aweys & Co. Sh Sharif came into power just over a week ago he didn’t have the privilege Obama had of selecting his A team for months prior to his inauguration, hence he came in temporarily with the team that helped him into power.

Tarzan like Rahm Emmanuel is not liked in many quarters but he serves his purpose as the pit bull for the president

But again I agree with you for this project to succeed the good Sheikh needs to recruit the best minds.

Sophist   

Harsh? If I wanted to be little harsh and truthful I would go as far saying he is triblistic mug- something I can substantiate, though it is so well known it almost is almacluum ..... daruura!.

On Obama,

I resent the comparison between Mr Obama and Sharif. For one thing, Somalia isn’t the US and the two presidents have varied personalities- the only commonality is that both were born in that decade of love and freedom. Obama is Obama.

Further, Tarzan is not capable of anything other than reer hebel aan iska dhicino. Every Londoner with a little political engagement is known to this tragic fact.

Anyhow, let me not digress, intellectuals are needed if are to rebuild our tattered nation.

Sophist

PS: Shariifku waa inuu nin aan lacid aheyn laakiin ay isku mabda yihiin uu umagacaabaa chief of stuff. Xiin- you should volunteer old chap; you skills are most definetly needed in this adminstration.

Tarzan & co. ( the london lot ) are oportunists individuals but who is not in the political game at least they want to get there by respectable means rather than by the gun but also the Sheik is his own man, while he listens to many and will say 'yes akhi' he is still someone who takes his own decisions.

P.S if anything the London lot has demonstrated to us that a little bit of pro-activness can get u to the heart of Somali goverment and eventually run it.

Sophist   

Thiery,

Hit me on pm mate! need to get some Islamic info from Euromoney!

Let me know a number to call you on.

Regards,

Sophist