Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Shariif to name PM soon (A)

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I am also doubly sure Libaax is as well not very pleased with your "info".
smile.gif

Looool..
:D:D:D

Never thought of that actually, care to tell how and why he is not pleased. I would have always thought LST to be in Galleydh or Xassan Abshir's camp, but Cirro. That is a surprise.
:D
Juje, Horn is very much aware that I am not a big fan of political patronage based on "father's accomplishments" (I questioned Ina Cabdirashiid's qualifications in other threads and Maslax is very obvious). These are the only two candidates left according to Juje's news from Shariif's butlers ( :D ) whom were overheard singing the two names while cooking goats meat for the good sheikh. Hence the disappointment good Horn alluded to. :D

But I am sure sanity will prevail and Galaydh will come out. He has garnered a sizable lobbying base including Faroole of Puntland. Xasan Abshir has endorsed Galaydh from what I am hearing as well.

We shall see.

NASSIR   

Meeshu ma wax dad gaar ah leeyihiin baa horta.

We need a new face, intellectual and populist one. This old politics, warlordism-type-of-coalition has to be reduced to the trash bin. This government has already made enough enemies besides its top-down approach. Or shall we continue fighting over the spoils of the state and enriching one for the aid money that are destined for the poor?

^^^Camir & LSK are right as is the case in most instances, why Malah & Ina Abdirashid? Makes no sense, the Sharif should choose a man he can work with, even Ciro seems like a strange choice. Thus going by the media these names present no change.

We shall wait unitll the old lady sings

Juje   

Libax, trust me I share with you your thoughts regarding Galleydh, and if it was up to me there would have not been a comparison with him for the post. But am reporting, as you clearly stated, what buttlers are gossiping. And that is what everyone else is doing.

Cirro back in contention, but the biggest obstacle against him is lack of Primary and High School certificate.

Maslax is gaining lot of points thanx to the strong lobbying tactics of Gedo boys. They are moving mountains to influence Sharif's decision.

Cumar C/rashid is still there and has a strong support from the international community but is loosing ground in the internal support, specially since Faroole backed Cirro. However both Qardho and Bosaso boys are just realising that they really need to campaign for their son - it might be to late however.

Sharif is coming back to DJ either today or tomorrow, and hopefully we will know WHO by Thursday.

Juje   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

cumar Cabdirashiid waa soo habaabay.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

:D:D:D:D:D

Juje   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Sharif has 30 days to name this pm. It may as well be a long wait.

He doesn't.

^^How many days does the tfg charter give him ya Juje?

EDIT:

Anyway the leading candidate is said to be Galaydh. Cirro’s candidacy has stirred a fierce opposition from some relevant corners...his chances are not as high as they appeared last week.

Word is that Sharif formed a committee to make the final recommendation on the pm matter.

Juje   

^^How many days does the tfg charter give him ya Juje?

The Charter gives him 30 days.

But in this particular time he has been accorded, to be precise requested to speed it up, and the time agreed was two weeks, call the butlers they will tell you.

And on the other hand, I thought you were announcing on last Friday that it will be annouced by the weekend and that major expectees flew with him to Mogadishu.

What happened, it didn't work out?

Juje   

^^That was the news then. Now is different. I am not like you, i dont have a direct feed from the Qasru Ri'aasah adeer.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool...; :D:D

Ok adeer xaal qaado.

Juje   

Seriously we should give Sharif credit for keeping this under wraps. Every little tribal news outlet is celebrating own as the new pm.

Indeed, I hope it surprises us all.

Sharif should select a technocrat wadaad. I think they should run the show completely and show us if they are capable of running a country. Ducana haloogu daro.