Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

They are back [Ethios]

Originally posted by Emperor:

^It's interesting when you see Layzie, Xiin and the confused secessionist Norf taking the same stance... A wonderful world...

quote:

I think there are people who opposed AY for reasons other than his relationship with Ethiopians.

GT, ma hadaad soo baraarugtay, it was as clear as the sunlight from day one, after some time and change of events it has become clear, adiga unbaa maskiin daacad iska ahaa...
Lool@ Emperor, waryaa soo anaa iska hurday!! How are things with you bro? I Thought you were gonna come on board and support the government, soo adigan dowlad diidkii la saftay. :D

NGONGE   

Norf,

A discussion cannot really continue if you keep on rewriting history and attempt to present your own perceptions as fact. The situation today is not that much different than the one two years ago.

The opposition are being stubborn and refuse to negotiate. The government is using foreign troops. The Ethiopian monster lurks in the shadows. We all watched this film before, saaxib. Only this time, you seem to have changed your mind about the lead actor!

The problem with you, and many that share your new view, is that you want to be right both times. Sorry mate, it can't be done. It is either you were right the first time or you are right now (and regret your previous stance).

Politically, I don't hold much hope for Sh. Sharif. I believe him to be the worst ever choice for Somalia and would actually pay money to see Abdullahi Yusuf back. It's a case of trust, you see. I knew the former president has an evil streak and did not mind that because it was out in the open. What you see is what you get, so to speak. This president though, is extremely naive and has been proving this naivety on countless occasions in the past three years.

You support him because you think he's a good man (and he may well be that), but you have no concrete proof for this perception you have of him. Well, nothing other than his quiet and reasonable demeanour. Most sensible people would judge a man on his actions though! The actions of this Sheikh have been extremely disappointing thus far and he is yet to do ANYTHING that force one to rethink or extend him the benefit of the doubt.

I have no love for Al Shabab either. In fact, I have no love for any Islamic movements. I had years of getting excited about them and believing them to be the salvation for the Islamic world only to get slapped back in the face and discover that they are yet another group that only think about itself and is happy to play with the faith in any way that will lead them to power.

However, this is an argument of positions and support. This is one where you (and others) try to badmouth Al Shabab for their actions today when you were supporting them for exactly the same actions yesterday. In fact, and if we look closer at the positions you have, Sheikh Sharif (and you) are not much different than Al Shabab!

May Allah never put you or Xiin in charge of any Somalis (I say it with the utmost respect, for your sakes and ours)!

LG,

Though I would love to pull your hair and twist your nose, I know I can't. Your position has always been consistent. You just love Sh. Hotel.

Ps

I cannot apologise. The Ugandans killed Somalis. Sh. Hotel is the president of Somalia. Therefore, he shares the guilt.

If they had any other president, I would be supporting the TFG. But I never bet on a losing horse, and this horse is useless.

lol@NG, you are right, I do wuv the sheikh but how will that help you get off the hot seat you find yourself sitting?

You said to North that the discussion was about one of arguing for position and support etc but you don't have a clear position, you never had a clear position.

You beat north's head for switching sides and you belittle my sheikh and at the same time you call for yey's return but that is not a position to have eedo, ee maa warka cadeysid inta aad North waabsiga aad kuhaysid aadan waxtiga isaga dhameenin? :D

lool@NGONGE's habaar

Waryee rag baa is hayyee dhexda ka bax

Maantoo dhan baad waxaad ku haysaa saasuu yiri iyo saasay tiri. qoor iyo xero ka jab

naf is geli

NGONGE   

^^ :D Adna marna rag ku sheeg, marna 'kid', 'geel jire' iyo 'kaligii muslin' ku sheeg. icon_razz.gif

LG,

My position is very clear. I am against them ALL! The nearest man to have saved Somalia was AY (and this is why I mention him). The options available now are all hopeless. How could I truly sympathise with either group when I know that I would not trust any of them to run a mafrash, never mind a country.

My gripe with Norf (and lately Xiin) is that they are turning into a cult. Unlike you, they refuse to admit it and try to rationalise their mad love for Sheikh Sharif. THAT, is as crazy as the M Society idea. I mock the poor man who coined the phrase and I mock these men for their obsession with an obvious (political)loser (I mean, he's no Riyaale after all).

looooooool@he's no Riyaale after all

the kids, geeljires, and keligi muslims are the ones ka tookha from the cyber space awoowe. those fighting in mogadishu waa rag, hadday rabaan ha qaldanaadeene

I have no gripe with you ngonge. you are able man who can put forth a reasonable arguments if he wants to. in this instance, you are arguing for the sake of argument, falling in love with your own rhetoric. Instead of commenting on the conflict itself, you chose to talk about positions one took few years ago. It’s silly really to argue about why sharif fought with former tfg when one considers the context of that war and dynamics of that specific fight.

I can understand Kashafa and know how to deal with his froths. Yours is a wise man who slipped.

NG owns Norf period meeshana haka cararo haddiikale karbaashku wuu sii badanayaa. The reason is Norf is making his own facts just like Chenny in USA.

Thierry.   
:D:D Peace Action I Disagree Norf is schooling the old man and his radical son, he gave LG a nice cross and she finished it like Batistuta.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. The three blind mice are finally together in one place. :D

Xiin,

:D

There is no slipping here. My gripe with Norf (and you) is legitimate, saaxib. The men fighting on the ground will carry on fighting (and may the best man win). Our fight is here and now, ONLINE. Kashafa and myself have you surrounded and on the retreat (though, I have no faith in Kashafa's long-term reliability).

On a serious note though, I hope the best for Somalia and sadly believe that the best are not in charge. If I were in Somalia today, I would keep my mouth shut and not criticise the TFG (in the faint hope that they may finally fix this thing). But, since I am not there and this is merely a cyber discussion, I believe that sharing my opinion on the whole thing and pointing out your use of chicanery and doublespeak is right and fair.

The days of saying 'give him a chance' are long gone. We need the naive one to show us some results, Xaaji. Come back to your senses and abandon this blind support of yours.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The days of saying 'give him a chance' are long gone. We need the naive one to show us some results, Xaaji.

Tell us your expectations xaaji. What kind of results did you expect to be delivered in the few months Sharif has been in the lead?

reason, ya xaji, reason please.

LG,

My position is very clear. I am against them ALL! The nearest man to have saved Somalia was AY (and this is why I mention him). The options available now are all hopeless. How could I truly sympathise with either group when I know that I would not trust any of them to run a mafrash, never mind a country.

My gripe with Norf (and lately Xiin) is that they are turning into a cult. Unlike you, they refuse to admit it and try to rationalise their mad love for Sheikh Sharif. THAT, is as crazy as the M Society idea. I mock the poor man who coined the phrase and I mock these men for their obsession with an obvious (political)loser (I mean, he's no Riyaale after all).

A polished performance from a heavyweight. :D

Xiin is alright, Norf is as ever a headless chicken and Layzy is wonderful ;)

NGONGE   

^^ ANY, saaxib, ANY. What exactly has he done? Choose a Prime Minster that hardly speaks? Come up with the occasional faux pas?

I have not seen or heard him do one thing that makes me think ‘the man in charge knows what he is doing’. War even (useless) Obama announced he was going to close Guantanamo Bay. Faroole is pretending to chase criminals and is announcing a million different schemes (that will probably never see the light of day). The point is to SHOW you are doing something (even if later circumstances prevent you from doing so). Mr Hotel did what all African (and Somali) leaders did before him. He went flying around the world and let OTHERS make the announcements for him.

He is a LEADER. He should show us that he is LEADING (rather than being led).

Adeer ma been ban sheegay?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Heh. The three blind mice are finally together in one place.
:D

Apparantly they all arrived except Juje ,,, what ever happened to Odweyne? :D:D