Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

They are back [Ethios]

Kashafa   

You have a stomach full of acid with little in the way solid food.

Fair enough, and a equitable analogy at that. But let us see how many games I have won with that stomach full of acid. Let's see how far I have reached and how dominant I have become on that stomach full of acid. For you may call it a stomach full of acid, whilst I call it: Al-Tawwakal Cala Allah. Here is a visual aid that will help us appreciate my team's conquests, conquests which are giving almost all of SOL painful heartburn, be they peaceniks, dhaboqhoodis, secessionists, clannists, newly-ilbax Flight 13s, Sufi Mushriks, and even atheists. Let us take a look at the surging dominance that has caused all of the aforementiond groups to panic and call for AC-130s and Israeli air support. Here you go yaa Muhandis Norf:

Somalia_redmap-02022009-norm.jpg

Allahu Akbar. Do you see that, abti ? Do you see that big bloc of red splashed all over that map,occupying a full third of Somali territorial land mass ?

Now, of course, per the usual quibbling of SOL little people, you might want to nitpick and say: Well, they don't control Beled-wayne. And to which I will respond with one word: Yet.

And so Muhandis Norf, I ask you: Where in the history of Somali-dom have you seen such a display of strength, dominance, and staying power ? Not even Sayyid-ka managed to control such far-flung territory. Another point: Unlike the tribally homogeneous areas of the Northwest and the Northeast, the Sons of Somalia have managed to control, govern, and tame South Somalia, an area that is both very heterogeneous and filled with clan strife and competition. Look no further than Kismaayo. A city that has suffered tremendously under the see-sawing back and forth of various clan coalitions, which today enjoys a unprecendeted thriving commercial sector, soon set to bring in more revenue than the ports of Moga, Bosaaso, and Berbera combined (unlike wacdaraha aduunka, I hope you can read Arabic) under the banner of the black flag..

And so, as they in the b-ball court after a slam-dunk in your face: And what ?

And what, abti ? This is how far I've reached with that stomach full of acid. Where have you reached with your scientifically-appro ved high-carb diet ? I'll tell you where: You've begged for money in Addis and grovelled for more African baboons in Kampala, tried to put on a show in Istanbul, and spent countless of days in the plush hotels of Cairo, Doha, and Ja'Booty.

And then you have the nerve to criticize my stomach full of acid ? Don't get me wrong, I think you made a very accurate analogy(which I answered in depth in this post and others)...... but what about you and yours ? Do you think the African baboons will shelter you forever ? Do you think you can bring about 'reconciliation' from the inside of a Ugandan armored carrier ? Do you think sleeping with Qanyare, Mohamed Dheere, and Cabdi Qaybdiid will endear you to the Somali masses they raped, killed, and looted ? I'm all for tough criticism.... but it seems like you are a man adrift, who bankrupt of ideas, tries to maintain his relevance by criticizing others.

We have a vision and we're implementing it and we're succeeding as that big bloc of red shows. And you, abti, are relegated to a few square miles in Xamar, desperately hoping for the Antarnashanal Kaamoonity cavalry to arrive to the rescue.

And that, yaa brotherman akhi, is khulaasatul qowl . Spin and rhetoric, nacnac and jacjac will not avail you when you're staring at a surging bloc of red on the map that will soon engulf all of Somalia.

This post is also directed to Sherban Shabeel and GoldCoast, I'd like to get your input here as well, hopefully more reality-based arguments, and less histrionics(OMG, Aweys is a Eritrean agent!!! OMG, Eritrea is using the Shabaab to wage a proxy war!!! = pure unadulterated 100% cattle defecation )

N.O.R.F   

All though that was another descent effort by our cyber mujahid, yet again it is found wanting. What I have not seen from you yet Kash is a half decent argument for your support of this latest war against the government along the same Islamic principals you are so quick to tell us you have. Come on saxib. Give it a go. Let me hear what your justifications for this war are.

Nice map by the way smile.gif

Kashafa   

Come on saxib. Give it a go. Let me hear what your justifications for this war are.

As I said on the other thread:

Basically put: The primary impetus for waging war currently is the due to the
Gaalo-run, Gaalo-financed, and Gaalo-concoted TFG
. And war will be waged on it and any such Gaalo-allied entities until they are dismantled and a Islamist admin is set-up.

Xalaal iyo Xaaraan hal meel ma wado dago. Naathaafat iyo Najasaaah hal weel ma wado qaado. Somalia cannot have two systems of governance that are polar opposites. There cannot be a system of Islam in Kismaayo and a system of Kufr & Nifaaq in Mogadisho. The men who have been pillaging my country, raping my people, selling my scholars to intelligence agencies around the world like cattle, and relinquishing Somali soil & sea cannot and will not be left in power to enjoy the fruits of treason, genocide, and grand criminality. If it is OK by you to give Cabdi Qaybdiid and Saciid Dheere ministerial positions, some of us will not rest until they are either six feet under or in exile.

Furthermore, the Sons of Somalia could not stand by and watch more African and UN troops invade the country under the pretext of 'peacekeeping'. They had to strike. They did. And very soon they will mop up the last remaining strongholds of the TFG dhaboqhoodis. If this endeavor takes years and years, so be it.

Is that good enough reason/justification , yaa Muhandis Norf ?

BiLaaL   

Kashafa, I once admired you for your posts during the Ethiopian occupation. The scenario today is entirely is different.

The kind of actions you're trying to defend are indefensible saxib.

Al-Shababa, Turki, Aweys and their supporters have lost all legitimacy in the eyes of the Somali people. Their continued shelling of the innocent civilians in Mogadishu and afar is an abomination. No religious or political argument will suffice. Neither have the leaders of these groups even tried explaining their actions. They've understood the fragility of their arguments and have decided to seize power before the TFG's mist of incompetence settles.

The best Ahmed Godane could come up with is that Sheikh Sharif visited Addis Ababa! Listen to Godane's recent diatribe carefully. You will not find a single religious argument against Sharif's administration. Still, here you are advancing non-sensical religious arguments for this senseless war.

N.O.R.F   

Basically put: The primary impetus for waging war currently is the due to the Gaalo-run, Gaalo-financed, and Gaalo-concoted TFG. And war will be waged on it and any such Gaalo-allied entities until they are dismantled and a Islamist admin is set-up.

Before I get into my spiel please confirm that the the above is what you are basing your support for AS and co on.

The rest of your post is, as usual, neither here nor there.

Kashafa   

Bilaal, I am very surprised that the same brother who eloquently destroyed the TFG's arguments in 2006 and 2007, the same brother who penned this post, would now give his (implicit) support to the TFG of Cabdi Qaybdiid, Mohamed Dheere, Saciid Dheere, and Cumar Xashi. Oh how the noble have fallen. Xataa anta yaa Bilaal ??!!

Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Do you see no evil in these pictures ? Or is it a case of see-no-evil hear-no-evil and speak-no-evil ?

zenawi_iyo_shariif.jpg

Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Are you so blinded by this dunya that you have chosen to conveniently ignore Meles Zenawi's full-throated support for his puppet. and the puppet of the so-called Beesha Caalam'ka ? What more 'proof' do you require ?

Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Are you so short-sighted and so taken by the superficial appearance of events that you fail to see the TFG of today is worse and more dastardly than the TFG of yesterday ? For this TFG wears the guise of theological legitimacy when there is nothing but Kufr and Nifaaq to be had.

Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Do you have it in you to tell me and the readership with a straight face that this Gaalo-concoction conceived in Nairobi and given birth to as a bast.tard in Ja'Booty is a Islamic government ? Are you even willing to make the case that it is a Islamically palatable government ? Wayxaka yaa rajul!! Alaa tacqil ? Alaaa tubsir ?

Wayxaka yaa Bilaal! Where were you when Somali soil & sea were signed away to Ethiopia & Kenya ? Abdullahi Yusuf & Ali Gheedi never even dreamed of doing that in their heydays of puppethood. And let the truth be told, treasonous as they are, they have been surpassed in criminality, in khubth, and in makr by Shariif Ahmed and his puppet Admin.

And then you have the audacity to say this:

You will not find a single religious argument against Sharif's administration

What manner of proof do you require if you look at the shining Sun and inquire: is it day or night ? Will you readily dispense with all these indictments and brush under the so-called dirin where Warlords and former Islamists hug and dance under the shade of Ugandan Tanks ?

Alaa tacqil yaa Rajul ? Alaa tubsir yaa Akhi ? The latest reports from the ground state that Sharif Ahmed is fully aware and supportive of the Ethiopian troops invading Balad-wayne. And you dare ask me for 'religous proof' against Shariif Al-Khabeeth and his Gaalo-financed, Gaalo-founded, Gaalo-supported entity ?

Brotherman akhi, those of us who took a principled stand against Yey, must take that exact same stand against Sharif. Otherwise, you are declaring your stand yesterday to be one of convenience. You'll have plenty of company: Xiin, Jujie, Theirry, Paragon, and AT&T have all been exposed on these forums as being lowborn organisms fully on board the Antarnashanal Kaamoonity's onslaught to subdue the Free Somalis of the Horn of Africa. They have their different reasons. Some are supporting Shariif because of clan, others because of jago-doon and influence, while others cannot stomach to see an Islamic state rise from the ashes of statelessness.

Whatever your motivations are, as I told each and every one of them: Make your bed. And then sleep in it. Choose well. Sleep well.

For the morrow brings ever more heartburn and heartache.

NGONGE   

Kashafa is talking sense. He has not changed his stance and is sticking to his principles (rightly or wrongly). Of course, though I believe the group he supports will eventually implode, I cannot see what the difference in positions is today. Sh. Hotel is doing exactly what AY was doing and, therefore, logic dictates that those who opposed AY will readily oppose Sh. Sharif! Mese sheekadiino waa qabiil? ;)

BiLaaL   

Kashafa, my statement that "You will not find a single religious argument against Sharif's administration" relates to Godane's recent audio. It is he who did not advance religious arguments against Sharif's admin. I make no judgement against the religious credentials of this admin. I feel that it hasn't been given the chance to put in practice what it has promised.

My stance has not changed. I'm saddened by the fact that some of yesterday's thugs have found a seat in this re-branded TFG. I still crave for an Islamic state the way you do. My wish though is for a different kind of Islamic state, a more sophisticated, intellectual one. The version advanced by AlShabab and enforced by the gun is not the one I wish for my homeland.

Anyhow, you've written much for me to ruminate on. I'm short on time now but will get back to you sometime soon.

BiLaaL   

NG, when will you change saxib? Do you still measure ideas through the prism of tribalism? I remember having a long discussion with you about my stance on qabiil. I'm first a Muslim (slave of Allah) and secondly a proud Somali - i do not have a third identity. Inquire into my arguments and stances but please refrain from linking my ideas to clan x or y.

NGONGE   

^^ :D Bacda iska fur, adeer. I was mocking not accusing.

Trust me when I say that I never do girly throw-away comments when my aim is a person in particular. Nin ween ban ahay, saaxib. If I don't like something you post, I tell you direct. smile.gif

Kashafa, please let me respond with some pictures of my own:

map_22_b.gif

Here is the Nazi conquest of Europe.

chp_ussr_map_1.jpg

And here is the Soviet Union.

Both these pictures testify to amazing military prowess and impressive territorial expansion. But does that mean you would have liked to live in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union?

Nobody is denying Shabaab's military capacities, and I respect the warriors, I told you before. They're the old homies after all. But that doesn't mean it's gonna be a bed of roses under their new "caliphate".

You gotta know how to use a shovel (not just for burying people up to the waist for stoning) and a hammer to run a country. If all you know is how to shoot a rifle, you won't get far.

Kashafa   

But that doesn't mean it's gonna be a bed of roses under their new "caliphate".

I never said it was gonna be all pure, sweet, and holy. And I never said I support Al-Shabaab in everything they do. Search the archives and you'll see my criticism of them for destroying grave-shrines and for the "we're gonna shoot down any airplane that uses the airport" stunt.

Don't be a intellectually bankrupt fraud like Xiin and resort to pigeon-holing your opponents when they come equipped with superior arguments.

All I'm saying is:

-Those who opposed Yey and the Ethiopians are principle-bound and honour-bound to oppose and fight against Shariif and the Ugandans.

- The Sons of Somalia, defined as: any Somali-Muslim who takes up arms in defense of Deenta, Dadka, and Dalka, regardless of ideology represented primarily by Shabab/Xisbul Islam are(pay attention here) the only group in Somalia with a cohesive and sustainable model of governing AND a vision for the future.

Those are the two main points I've been making these past coupla days. Now you may say: Well, Kash, that's all fine and dandy, but don't I, Sherban, have a say in the future of my country? Don't I get a voice in the direction my country takes?

And the answer to that is: Damn straight you do. But that voice and that say comes after the country is liberated, not only from foreign forces, but from clan militia funded by those foreign forces. You don't get to sit by the f'ing sidelines while war rages, stoked by the foreign powers, and nitpick about 'civil rights' and 'harsh societal rules'.

The Sons of Somalia are adamant in taking back their country, Sherban. They'd love to have you along; this is your country and your people too, but if you turn your nose at them, well, it's your loss.

Let me start by saying they are my adopted people, and Somalia is my adopted country, so my words will never have as much weight as yours, who are Somali by blood.

But regardless of that, it is my belief that you misinterpreted Shariif. Just because he didn't declare war and wave his fist at fist at outside actors, doesn't mean he agreed to become their house negro.

And it is not so much Shabaab's harsh rule that bothers me, as much as their coup attempt which has severely damaged the best chance for peace that Somalia has had in years. Please remember, nobody banned Shabaab, nobody declared war on them under Shariif. All they had to do was come to the negotiating table.

So prove me wrong! Give me solid evidence that the majority of Somalis support Shabaab, and I'll join you.

But, MOST IMPORTANTLY, please please enlighten me as to what this "cohesive and sustainable model of governing AND vision for the future" of Ash-Shabaab is. I'm dying to find out.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

But, MOST IMPORTANTLY, please please enlighten me as to what this "cohesive and sustainable model of governing AND vision for the future" of Ash-Shabaab is. I'm dying to find out.

We are still waiting for him and the other supporters of Alshabab to explain that in the other thread:

http://www.somaliaon line.com/ubb/ultimat ebb.php?/topic/9/186 61

They want us to support the religious pretenders out of emotion, and not out of reason.