Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

4384516167_e6c76e6935.jpg

^Just the first impression that comes to your mind after seeing this picture. It's the exact sentiment the world views the secessionist project with: namely a complete utter joke, a really funny one at that too.

I don't have to say anything else as the picture speaks loud and clear for itself.

^ :D:D . It is getting more bizarre by the look. Have you noticed the man on the far right, who is not supposed to be on the picture with something on his hand maybe a handkerchief who is trying to hand/give it to Rayaale, who is in abyss himself :D:D and totally unaware of the happenings around him.

Maybe he's Riyaale's personal stylist/attendant by the looks of it as they look a like. Not only has he extended his Presidency which was supposed to end in 2007 but it looks he is determined to make it even worse for the opposition parties by extending his rule for ever.

Long live the triangles mugger.

^^ The only people Riyaale mugged are your people in LA, and you can't really do sh!t.

How was your country like since 91'? Are you proud to wave that blue Somali flag? Are elections coming up for them anytime soon? ;)

^^^

Yes the people of LA, SSC are my kin, and Xansade is dancing with Riyaale to subdue the ill mannered SNM.

My country is still recognised by the world and however bad it is I am proud to be a Somali, from Somalia. You on the other hand is just trying to hide your dad Riyaale's looting, and Mugging the poor folks.

Dont worry lad the man is doing a great job in Hargaysa, living in Morgan's house. Which is your Presidential palace :D

Recognized and all your country is pathetic. You're mad and I can understand, but this twisting of the story is really lame dawg. The people of LA are the ones who were robbed by Riyale if you want to keep sh!t 100%. They're the ones that are crying now to world wide the media..( Northern Somali Unionist Movement (NSUM). Step your sh!t up... 1

^

If I'm not mistaken, Qhalib has unwisely thrown down the proverbial gauntlet.

On guard General! :D

Duke, remind him again about the important business you had in mind for this here thread. I'm sure he'll understand a little better, when he is reminded of the intended points of discouragement in realizing the futility of Riyaale's dictatorship-- however much the former NSS Officer, chooses to distract them with little irrelevant sideshows.

Abtigiis   

The funniest photo ever!Rayaale's suppressed chuckle indicates he is saying aamiiiiiiiiiin to "ilaahayoow kuwan sidaan u sawiray literally iyo siyaasiyanba sawirkooda u daa!"

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The audacity of the former NSS chief and his robber barons has to be noted, the sniffling SNM militia, castrated in the traingle, with their false clan pride and non existent nation have indeed met their match.

:D

I hate to cheer for a Pirate, but this is so true! :D:D

Qhalib, no doubt named after Omar Arte, the original two faced Northerner. Brother, Riyaale’s dictatorship is unacceptable. He has illegally extended his term, increased the level of corruption and created unnecessary clan tensions. The secessionist seem to be beating their chest & saber rattling for recognition, while not recognizing the long term impact of Riyaale’s mugging.

Now I know you find it funny, but answer me this, when will the election that was scheduled for April 2008 be held? :D

Originally posted by Qhalib:

This thread made me laugh I don't know why. Duke is truly outstanding clown.

ahhahaha

Pugland ba beryahan yara qiiqaysa marka wa inu is yara ilaawsiya :D

Qudhac   

defeated boy duke just cannot forget the whipping riyale gave gave to his pirate boys, as he broke their backs and and left them defenceless.

today all farole says is pls dont upset S/l they may take garowe

:D:D:D