Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

AfricaOwn: That attempt was even sadder than the previous nonsense. ”Your people, your Garad’s, your Somaliweyn”. Hey I never knew you was one of those that suffer from Somali-Anglo-Saxon complex.

Let me give you some simples truths, the people of Shankaroon are Somali, my people. The people of Puntland are Somali, your people as awell, and the south are Somali and our people as well.

Mugging and extending elections by force is Haram, unacceptable and should not be tolerated. Riyaale has failed the secessionist agenda, and for that I am pleased. His constant Muggings and humiliation of my SNM kinfolk is reprehensible and should stop.

Do we agree?

1. Truth be told: The people of pirateland- Your people, not mine...sober up & understand this.

2. For one man (Riyale) to evict a whole people from their land is unlawful, even haram to not stand up. Step your sh!t up and simply fight the man. Your drunk uncle cade promised it will only take a month to re-take the land. This is embarrassing. Riyale got these dudes making threats out of Nairobi smile.gif . Do you understand how silly this looks...

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

2. For one man (Riyale) to evict a whole people from their land is unlawful, even haram to not stand up. Step your sh!t up and simply fight the man. Your drunk uncle cade promised it will only take a month to re-take the land. This is embarrassing. Riyale got these dudes making threats out of Nairobi
smile.gif
. Do you understand how silly this looks...

AfricaOwn, I must say you have always been the best secessionist. For you to admit this is a clan thing, that Riyaale is absuing the clan of the SSC, is trully a breath of fresh air, I wish the rest could be as honest as you are.

Keep it up lad, be honest tell it as it is. This is a clan thing, the SSC clans will be as you see it humiliated and exiled, they will be beaten and chased out.

You have added a whole new dimension to the argument.

Do go on. :D

^^ You never understand the Mugging huh smile.gif . Let me hear you pop that mugging sh!t again, and I'll bring this to you live and clear..I got a date with this girl from pirateland now. I'll tell you about it next time...Later old man.

Ps. Clan is everything.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The supplies have lasted for 2 years now and we expect at least another year at least. Thus you do not know, when the election for Villa Morgan will take place? One is amuesed..
:D

Dukey, my brother things aren't simple as you make them out to be. Riyaale is an corrupt individual without a doubt, but there are bigger minds at work behind the scenes that are enabling him pull off some of the stunts we have seen thus far. That and tremendous amount of patience from the war weary citizens is what is keeping him at the top of the helm. He is only clinging to power for that sole reason only. it might seem smart move from him, however he and his party are short sighted in realizing that udub might never assume SL leadership ever again based on their play with the system.

That being said the so call "SNM clan" doing alright. I know some weird people might like to see violence flare up in that part of former republic, but it wont' happen. People are smarter now days.

Qudhac   

duke boy

so tell when will pirateland hold elections. :D

when will you guys stop this ever strategic retreat. :D

and when will you stop paying somaliland millitary officers from burco ransom money :D

like we all agree president riyaale is great man who has faroole under lock :D

Dukey, my brother things aren't simple as you make them out to be. Riyaale is an corrupt individual without a doubt, but there are bigger minds at work behind the scenes

Qhalib; brother can you elaborate a little on these great minds who are behind the scenes, and what their interest is to prolonge the agony of the SNM?

Qudhac; When will the election be held, do we even have a date?

Qudhac   

defeated boy how about you tell us when pirateland will hold its first ever election. why is A&T calling rer Bari cowards who like to talk turn tail and run. :D:D

Khayr   

You must be chewing the strong stuff today, with talk of democracy, election and even a pic of Obama. Adeer we are talking about a former Qad merchant, who used to torture SNM elder “Mujahids’” and who now controls their phantom state from the villa that Morgan used to run Hargaysa from. That’s ironic to say the least, what progress the SNM made.

Duke,

You firing off left and right saxib. You don't want a KO, you looking for a T.K.O. :D

Qudhac, you seem to be upset, Riyaale has been in power for so long, yor complaints and wailings have done nothing. When will there be an election lad?

Puntland has had its smooth transfer of power, you have had a civil war, and a death to change leaders. Riyaale is only afraid of death, no election just the NSS chief in power.

what progress has the SNM made after all these years?

Haatu   

Ah my fiefdome is better than your fiefdome. Give it up guys, no one is perfect.

Now all sing with me:

Noolow aabo Riyaalow,

Weligaa xukunka haysow! :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Ah my fiefdome is better than your fiefdome. Give it up guys,
no one is perfect.

Now all sing with me:

Noolow aabo Riyaalow,

Weligaa xukunka haysow!

Now if that ain't a slap in the face to Slanders. I don't know what is.

Election coming in April, 2010 or is April, 2011? I can't remember!

Haatu   

^ I wouldn't call it a slap in the face, more of a friendly advise. :D The day they oust Riyaale the day problems shall start. Somalis can only live in peace with a strong ruler controlling them. Take my advise S/landers and be patient. Don't throw away your fruits after so much struggle ;)