Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

Qudhac   

duke

since we all agrees riyaale is great man, why is A&t saying you guys are famous for doing "strategic retreat",

I remember cade muse used it alot during las anod incident.

is this how you guys destroyed sayid abdulle hassan :D

Abtigiis   

It might be wise to dwell on the most recent 'gallantry' of the sunrise Tolka, instead of contestable historical accounts of a a past century.

The SSDF started a war, but ended up surrendering en masse. Yey tried to hold onto power in Muqdisho, but we all witnessed the heart-breaking scenes of maati (women and children) fallin on top of one another at Aden Cadde Airport for evacuation to Puntland.

These accounts lend little credence to the claims of bravery.

Who knows it might be even true the Tolka stood upto the Sayid until that fateful O-phase is reached and the ineluctable 'retreat' was made. I don't dispute the Tolka are not short in bravado and picking a fight. It is winning the same fight you called for that is ever elusive.

A&T adeer, and no doubt the rest of the prisoners will show their faces here in due time.

First of all if we can go back, the Duke did not talk about bravery nor bravado, I was educating my secessionist brother Qudhac with regards to the failure of the SNM, and rise of the Mugger.

I was baffled by your presence here, and the snide and unwaranted insults attacks on my that you haped on my folks from Bari. Then I heard you got word of the new prison complex being designed by the SNM clan folk with help from Riyaale, to house ONLF nomads, and no doubt you wanted to apply for the job of Warden.

So keep singing my son, while you attack me on behalf of a castrated secessionist, I pray that one day you will taste the freedom that we have, the freedom to make a mistake and to strive for glory. Then we can talk as equals, but as long as you are applaing for a new prison post , there is not much I can do for you.

:D

Sayid Mohamed had nothing but the brave Dervishes who were helping their little sons, the group he was born from he humiliated and tortured, how many right arms did he cut?

Abtigiis   

:D:D prisnor ku meerayso adigu.

Charity begins at home or so they say; unless you subscribe to an adapted and generic version of this dictum which says "piracy begins at home". First, when you have a money launderer, who calls for press conferences merely because a cartoonist drew some pictures, you have enough things on your hands to worry about. And also, I don't like false claims of non-existent gallantry. Of course, ninba dhan u badi is the case. if we are talking about who have the most balaxoofto webssites, the likes of Allidamalle, allpuntland, allpiracy and alldaabacaad, then I have to say we are no match.

Adeer, I know you are forever confused between, going for the prison break job or the warden position. Let me make it simple for you, insulting Puntland leaders means nothing to the Duke. The important thing is that we understand each other, you can cry wail or insult all you like. We know how to make money, and influence the Somali’s where ever they maybe at home or in the Diaspora. I want to shape and lead the Somali, you are thinking of the next prison break. How can we be on the same level?

balaxoofto webssites, the likes of Allidamalle, allpuntland, allpiracy and alldaabacaad, then I have to say we are no match.

The funny thing is, I dont know a single website of yours.. :D I will try PrisonSomali.com...

Now keep it up, I am enjoying this a great deal.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Now I know you find it funny, but answer me this, when will the election that was scheduled for April 2008 be held?

Honestly I don't got a clue as to when elections will take place. But when they do, incompetent Riyaale will not be back for another term that much I can assure you. Enjoy while supplies last.

^^^The supplies have lasted for 2 years now and we expect at least another year at least. Thus you do not know, when the election for Villa Morgan will take place? One is amuesed.. :D

1. When will the pirates hold a democratic elections? If you claim they have..You're lying ;)

2. We both agree that Riyaale is a mugger. I say that his muggin your people, and chasing around your garaads. :D

You can't dish it out like we can homie. Your script writer ought to be embarrassed.

Shankaroon has had two Presidents before Riyaale. One lost a huge war that killed thousands. The other died in office. That’s the only ever transition you ever had. Nor recognition and Riyaale keeps robbing elections and Mugging your population.

Now thank you for admitting the Garad’s are my people and not yours. That’s the best thing you secessionist have said. As for dishing it out, are you chewing? because that’s the only time you act brave.

You're still mad over the LA takeover? barack_obama_you_mad_flyer-p244559034695

Its time to dry your tears. Its not our people fault, blame it on Riyaale ;) . Maybe that's the real reason why we want Riyaale to be the our leader.

Your people are featherweight, and their heart pumps kool-aid not blood. You witnessed what happen last battle between us right? Lets not get carried away here. You got nothing on us homie.. :D

Ps. You didn't answer my question..When will you guys ever hold elections? Why did Ilkajir got denied from being selected?

You must be chewing the strong stuff today, with talk of democracy, election and even a pic of Obama. Adeer we are talking about a former Qad merchant, who used to torture SNM elder “Mujahids’” and who now controls their phantom state from the villa that Morgan used to run Hargaysa from. That’s ironic to say the least, what progress the SNM made.

What freedom, and you are talking about LA, a problem the locals will no doubt deal with and which is a minor issue, since the rest of the NW is not going anywhere and is still part of Somalia.

My President never tortured the people of Puntland, does not reside in Morgan’s house and took power in a no nonsense election that was welcomed by the world.

1. Must be still at a drunken state like your forefathers. When will you sober up? Or does that even matter? I'm trying to convince you..Riyaale is your problem :D . He done slapped around your people, ate their food like a savege would do, and evicted them from their homeland...What part of the game is that? And you're on some silly sh!t. Do something.

2. Your country is pathetic. The whole wide world knows it.

3. You don't know nothing about Elections pirateboy. Your people are not build to hold elections.

AfricaOwn; Adeer , well I am disappointed in you. All this time and you still fight like a little girl. You can do better than that, “the man eat your food” that was funny.

Now come back down to earth from that Marqan.

1. Riyaale was a distinguished torturer, for the NSS. In his time he received honors for his brutal treatment of civilian’s supporters. He gave special attention and treatment to the elderly.

2. This same man, was chosen by Egaal [another Somaliweyn politician] into becoming Shankaroons viceroy.

3. Then the same people who hate Somaliweyn, insult the flag, and attack everything Somali because of their mistreatment have been feeding Riyaale grapes in Villa Morgan. He has built nothing, destroy the hope for recognition and kept them humbled.

4. Riyaale has done a great job, in destroying the dream of the SNM clan.

Do we agree?

1. Your people never held elections. They will never accomplish such task. I will guarantee you that.

2. Your pathetic dreams of "somaliwayne" will never come to light. I will guarantee you that. Riyaale and the people of Somaliland has done a great job of shattering your dream smile.gif . You mad?

3. You're always talking about Riyaale, but deep down, you know Riyaale, and my clan are out performing you. You're mad bitter because of that. Ps. Riyaale is mugging you. Please sober up, so that you can do something about this.

Now

do we agree on the above?