Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

Qudhac, dont worry, I will cover the news you afraid to cover, in case Riyaale arrests your loved ones in the SNM traingle.

Take courage lad, your brother Duke is here for you..

Abtigiis   

I think the only thing Duke can find solace in is mocking Rayaale. And I don't blame him for sticking to one script. Whatelse can he talk about? He cannot rescue Las Anod in the North. He can not keep Yey in power in the south.

But to be fair, Rayaale riwaayad socota wuu yahay. He is a liability to SL. If they have voted in the real Mujaahed Silaanyo, meeshan wax lagu kaftamaa ma yaaleen.

Four-Step Plan to Destroy Somaliland in Action

source

Many Somalilanders, living in the country and abroad, have been warning the nation for several years that president Riyaale is not committed to Somaliland cause for independence but he is a committed betrayer who is digging deep grave for Somaliland sovereignty and recognition to destroy it for Somalia. The sequence of the subversive, political developments in Somaliland undoubtedly prove that what has been warned of before has materialized. Dahir Riyaale is a national traitor whose dictatorship has nothing to do for power-love but for bringing down Somaliland. Dahir Riyaale, his supporters, and foreign conspirators, who are in the treason together, have been plotting against Somaliland independence since the beginning of his wrongful presidency in 2003 with the final objective of plunging Somaliland into civil wars to create a situation similar to that of Somalia where lawlessness and anarchy reign for 19 years. These anti-Somaliland groups believe that civil wars is the only weapon to kill the dreams of Somaliland people for independent Somaliland assuming that it would create a desperate situation that leaves Somaliland people no option or choice other than reuniting with Somalia unconditionally.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I think the only thing Duke can find solace in is mocking Rayaale. And I don't blame him for sticking to one script. Whatelse can he talk about? He cannot rescue Las Anod in the North. He can not keep Yey in power in the south.

But to be fair, Rayaale riwaayad socota wuu yahay. He is a liability to SL. If they have voted in the real Mujaahed Silaanyo, meeshan wax lagu kaftamaa ma yaaleen.

i disagree, riyaale must be doing something right. if the likes of duke are shedding this much tears no to forget kicking them out of sool and sanaag :D:D

long live President Riyaale :D

A&T: You are right, Duke's words wont rescue a town, nor keep a man in power anywhere.

Unlike you, who's words will liberate the prisoners, defeat the prison Wardens and who's crocodile tears & kissing SNM militia supporters boots, will no doubt give them second thoughts from handing ONLF old ladies to Melez ever again.

Yes you can A&T.. Keep the alliance alive.. :D

Qudhac   

^^^^

dont be mad all he said was this is the only thing poor duke finds solace in, you dont have to get anry at the poor fella

Qudhac you are right, Riyaale is doing a great job, the isolation of the SNM in Hargaysa and the failure of recognition is a great achievement for the supreme Mugger.

Today the NW is part of Somalia still. And you think insulting fellow Somali's from SOOl is a big deal? Miskiin smile.gif

No adeer the despot in Hargaysa needs to be dealt with, but you are so used to being Mugged, that you now sing his praise.

Long live Riyaale indeed. :D

Qudhac   

dukey boy

if all that is true then whats bothering you then... heheeh why you more worried than us!!!!

let me gues you looking out for us right??? :D:D

psss pss just get forowe to keep the money rolling to our boys on the border and we shall be fine :D:D

Abtigiis   

It is possible Qudhac is right. Maybe rayaale is the perfect antidote for Pirateland. But still he is a problem for the people of somaliland.

Dukey,

Someone told me that when you see a rer-bari who is just returning from a fight, full of sweet and holding onto one pair of shoes, he will often tell you " nimankii jabinay. Soddon run to the east, ten anigaa ciida ku rogay and seventy five escaped to the west."

You ask, " but then why are you heaving and running?" And the proud rer-bari will often tell you " goor danbe, ayaan O (circle) galnay and then we have to retreat strategically". The same strategic retreat that Faroole would make towards the south if the push comes to shove from the North.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

dukey boy

if all that is true then whats bothering you then... heheeh why you more worried than us!!!!

let me gues you looking out for us right???
:D:D

Trust me Riyaale is no problem for me, let alone the state of Puntland. He has met my main criteria and that is has destroyed the hope of recognition. This topic aim is to educate the masses here that an election that should have been held in April 2008 in NW, has yet to be held

Now Qudhac, you agree with Riyaale, that he can extend his term to forever?

That out of all the SNM, groups that this former NSS, spy and Qad Merchant is the best to head this region?

:D

According to A&T ,the Duke's clan is not so "brave", yet it crushed Sayid Mohamed, was the first to fight Barre, and then held out Aydeed's advance [remmeber how well Omar Jess did] :D , and even chased Riyaale, the posts are still fresh in SOL.

We fight, but our greatest success is peace.. :D

You are brave as hell, and in all the free lands of Somalia how many cities do you run? "Dhoobley was liberated", oops Ahmed Madoobe ran for startegic reasons right?

Adeer I do love you guys, but you need to stop licking Qudhac's boots, you are better, and braver than that. :D

Qudhac   

Trust me Riyaale is no problem for me, let alone the state of Puntland. He has met my main criteria

then we both agree riyaale is doing good job, like i said as long your faroole keeps to his promise and gives the ransom money to our soldeirs then Riyaale will not do what he did to colooley cade muse :D:D:D

and everyone is happy ;)

Qudhac, the problem for you is not Faroole, or this nonsense you are deluding yourself with. The problem is with no recognition in sight, you will have to overcome this inferirority complex that you base your politics in.

Riyaale, Faroole, Xabsade & Ila-Jiir, are ensuring there is no border to guard, that the land is open and one[/b] and the Duke welcomes that. :D

You will be a minority clan in Somalia and have to learn how to deal with that status, however as we can see how you subdued your will to a weakling like Riyaale, no doubt you will accomidate the new Somali leaders as they emerge, even Faroole if he comes out on top.

Yes we will all be happy in new united Somalia.. :D

Qudhac   

so then whats burning you my little pirate friend, whats aggitating you, am not worried like we both agreed Riyaale is great. :D

p.s i know faroole is not problem he is great partner of ours who co-operates and pays ransom money to our soldiers :D:D:D

so duke your clan destoy sayid abdulleh xassan :D:D

^^^Faroole & Royaale can be partners, as longa s there is no recognition, Ismael Buuba can be president..

:D

As for the Sayid the NY times even reported that event adeer, what were your grandfathers doing then? :D