Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Originally posted by General Duke:

[qb] The audacity of the former NSS chief and his robber barons has to be noted, the sniffling SNM militia, castrated in the traingle, with their false clan pride and non existent nation have indeed met their match.

:D

I hate to cheer for a Pirate, but this is so true!
:D:D

Lol @ "I hate to cheer for a Pirate" :D:D

A&T, it seems you have been left no choice but to cheer for the pirates this particular week, especially against the retards up north. After-all, it was the habros who handed over Lady Bishaaro to Jigjiga. :D

In fact,I remember when you made a pact with the long-winded senile bat, Oodka, just to get back at the pirates for arresting few ONLF terrorists a couple months earlier...

Funny how the tables have turned, huh? :D

Abtigiis   

My pact with Oodweyne is firm, and I still prefer the North to the East. Nothing personal, but I get along with them easier. Maybe it is because my village is few hours drive away from Hargeisa.

On this issue, though, i can't suppress my inner feeling, the laughter inside, when I saw the photo of rayaale. That was it! :D:D

The issue of Bisharo is unlikely to change anything. I have always stated that I am against the secession agenda even when the pact with Oodka was signed. It is a fundamental matter of belief. I will join the resurgent Ha noolaato party soon.

But I have always liked the SL guys more than the Punties. I can't hide that!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AwMuuse Ismaciil:

Riyaale is indeed a master tactician, jester and pretender!

Here he is praying for the much after sought recognition with his crew.

4384516167_e6c76e6935.jpg

Priceless photo. :D

Long live D Riyaale.

Qudhac   

duke

aah dont jealous now A&T can like anyone he likes. faroole wuxuu ku ducaystaa inaanu riyaale garowe ka qabsan. :D

Ngonge

indeed long live president Riyaale,

Qudhac   

indeed good luck with pirateland elections....

oops you never had one. :D:D

hope riyale does take garowe from you like he mugged you off LA :D:D

^^^Poor Qudac, no recognition, and the SNM for all their boasting are unable to get rid of Riyaale.

He is here bitter singling "long live the supreme Mugger". Then as an SNM agent he attacks the people of LA, and Garowe further highlighting his anger.

I am not angry with you, you just need help for all the abuse Riyaale has dished at your folks.

I am here for you brtother, I will say those words you are too scared to utter, even by yourself.

Down with Riyaale, stop Mugging the SNM :D

Qudhac   

and having said all that calaacal we still kicked your backside and your president doesnt sleep well in garowe in case riyale comes to get him.

hahahahaha so tell us defeated boy when will your pirateboys hold elections, and how will you pay your next ramson at tukarag

:D:D:D:D

^^^Adeer dont worry about Garowe, you need to say it with me,

Down with Riyaale, stop Mugging the SNM

You are like the "brave" man, who is here to take on all comers, yet in truth is afraid of his own shadow. :D

Qudhac   

more calaacal from defeated pirate boy,

just get your boys to pay our millitary the next ransom money at tukarag next month, to keep out of garowe :D:D;)

Somaliland Elections Postponed Once Again

Nairobi 07 September 2009

Elections in the breakaway republic of Somaliland have been postponed again. Somaliland's election commission said it reached its decision after determining the vote scheduled for later this month could not be properly held in the current political environment.

Somaliland's election commission has not set a new date for elections. The latest announcement marks the third delay
for the vote that was originally scheduled for April 2008.
:D

The seven-member commission said it decided on the postponement unanimously, after agreeing that fair elections could not take place in the absence of proper voter registration lists.

Opposition leaders have accused the president of attempting to orchestrate large-scale poll fraud.

Qudhac   

and like i said when you hold your first ever elections????

imagine your pirates ever holding election they would hijack the ballot paper for money :D:D