Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

me   

^ Good point whats the use of Somalinimo if your not challenging those that oppose Somalinimo? The problem has been that these people were too lacks and they should have imposed their ideas on others by force just like SL is trying to do today.

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL, thanks for the clariication saxib.

I just find it odd that some people give tasit support for the goings on in the south then scream blue murder when things are a little close to home.

Maxaa la is fashilay iga dhe,,,,,

me   

Oodweyne forgot the disclaimer to his tirade.

When reading Oodweynes post one should ask him-her self.

Is the speaker exaggerating the fear or threat in order to obtain my support?

How legitimate is the fear that the speaker is provoking?

Will performing the recommended action actually reduce the supposed threat?

When viewed dispassionately, what are the merits of the speaker's proposal?

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. Oodweyne, War ileyn anagaa wax aragnay.. War ninyahow Oodweyne nin kaa hadal tiro badan ma arkin. My friend, I dare you that you don't ever try diverting the discussion topic at hand. I ask you.. What the hell are you doing in my lands?, Why are you meddling our internal affairs?. "The Soomaalinimo" that you obsessed is not applicable in this thread. Soomaalinimo is a shared value by all Somalis and it is up us all collectively how we are going to revive it or discredit it. That is being the case, Do you think the fire you ignited can be contained in relation to your instigation. I tell you this, this is the beginning of the decay of your so called SL entity.

Coexistence in peace is the only thing that I have in store for you, however, if you seek anything beyond that, I beg to offer to you in a timely fashion.

^^Habar fadhida legdin wax uga fudud :D

Meesha qabaailo isma hayaan, waxa meesha ku hardamaaya waa maamulo. So my dear Mansa Munsa, the question is; goorma Daahir Afqudhac Garoowe ka soo caraaraya? icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Suldaan, Goormaa Laascaanood noqotay meel aan reerka dagaa lahayn? Mark my words. Wallee meel fog ayaa laga dooni doonaa nabada maanta la haysto. Geed ayay ku laalmaysaa hadii sidaa wax u socdaan wax ka badalmi waayaan.

^^^^Tartiib.....LoooooooooooL.

Don't be any attention....Marki Sland nuuxnuusato soo kacaa,and he disappears for the rest of the year.

LoooooooooL@Mansa Musa.....Dagaal hadii lagaluyo dhabkiisa ha loo diyaar garooba. One should think of consequences before they embark on anything as serious as war.

LoooooooooL@Mansa Musa.....Dagaal hadii lagaluyo dhabkiisa ha loo diyaar garooba. One should think of consequences before they embark on anything as serious as war.

it has become quite clear that the consequences of doing nothing about the naked aggression of reyale and Sland are the most dangerous of all that can happen. The people of Puntland especially the SSC regions are tired and we are at a historic moment were nearly all the leaders of these regions are in agreement as to what to do about this aggression. for the sake of these regions no longer being reyale's election delaying tactic and the victims of "dollar qaate", lets hope that its not all talk.

Aaliyyah   

Naturally, no one wishes for war. People of LA would prefer if Somaliland troops returned to their hometown cities and stopped their fantasy obsession with our hometown “LA”. But, apparently that won’t happen, so if fighting against them is going to get rid of them for good, then why not??.

Defending our lands against SL aggression is the only option left to us, we sat back for so long and hoped they would leave us alone but unfortunately to no avail.

Wa salaamu alaikum

king_450   

Whenever i hear Las Anod ,it reminds me our History .How Las Anod assimilated to Dallas in USA. This is the city where was assassinated may allah bless him our true Somali Prez, Dr.Shermarke.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Suldaan, Goormaa Laascaanood noqotay meel aan reerka dagaa lahayn? Mark my words. Wallee meel fog ayaa laga dooni doonaa nabada maanta la haysto. Geed ayay ku laalmaysaa hadii sidaa wax u socdaan wax ka badalmi waayaan.

Hunguri,

Lascaanood reerka iskaleh laiskuma hayo. Waxa la iskuhayaa waa xadka halkee Lascaanood kaga taala?

Tan kale, nabadda waatii mar hore hore Puntland gabi ka tuurtay. Marwalba cidda dagaalka bilaabtaa waa dhinaca Puntland.

Qabiilada wada degaa gobolka isma hayaan, waa dad walaalo ah oo nabad ku wada nool. Umalayn maayo in reerahaas dani ugu jirto dagaal qabiili ah inay midkoodna ula kac u bilaabo.

Maamulka Somalilandna sida taariikhda lagu hayo wuxu ka shaqeeya wada noolanshaha iyo wada jirka dadka rer Somaliland. :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^how long will we ignore the split in LA yaa Xiin? This is not an issue exclusive to SL (regardless of how MM, Fahiye and TP try to spin it).

Originally posted by Mslm: Red sea:

now we see reer Laas Anod are divided here aren't they?

one side supports Puntland and then there is a side that supports not.

This is ridiculous. Everyone knows the vast majority of SSC folks are against secession and the Somaliland project. The question remains then(and I like the dancing around it) - why is the Somaliland government arming, financing and inciting a small number of criminals who don't reflect the will of the majority in SSC? And why are the Somaliland supporters in agreement with this policy? Let's go Somaliland supporters - articulate a position here.
As for why SL is interfering in Sool I think that is obvious. Asking people questions about why they want to fight their own people and not display the 'nationalism/somalinimo' they have been using for years on these here threads does not constitute support to either side ya TP.

Now, I ask, where is all that 'somalinimo' got to?
Sorry Eid break.

Northerner and Oodweyne - this has nothing to do with Somalinimo or its permutations. It has to do with naked clan based incitement and aggression which seems to get tacit support from both of you given the diversion to 'Somalinimo'. These folks whom the entity you support keeps attacking want no part of the Somaliland project. The plea is leave us alone. Why haven't your political masters heeded it? Of what national interest is this to Somaliland? None of this is even considered - just blind support for Somaliland.

LANDER   

^ and you may be a blind opponent of Somaliland

The latest conflict in Lascanood it seems most agree was initiated within that same city with various factions aligning themselves with Puntland/Somaliland. Whatever the motives of those individuals, one thing is clear and that is that they are more than willing to play both sides of the fence.

ElPunto   

^Me a blind opponent of Somaliland? But that would presume Las Canood is part of Somaliland. And that Somaliland forces have a right to be there and wage war there. Ummm - I think not.

The Somaliland government is funding and inciting a small group of thugs from SSC and that you gives you the temerity to refer to 'various factions'. Why are you interfering and supporting various factions in a place that wants nothing to do with you? Why is your army there in this place that wants nothing to do with you? Why are you not against naked agression that is of no benefit to Somaliland folks? Caajib. And I'm called blind. Go figure.