Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

In the case of me shooting at my cousins for good reasons because freedom has its own price, has no relevance since all Somalis, who are fighting eachother, are cousins to one way or another.

^^Hear Hear
:(
Dear Dahia, Few mercenaries should not /can't take the entire people of SSC hostage for any longer.. therefore the means are negligible in comparison to our ends. and remember peace shouldn't be an orphan!

NASSIR   

Mansa, time will tell what direction our people will go but the change of wind is blowing directly onto our faces. Majority of SSC are tired of the scramble for their land by these two entities. Some see it as an irreversible reality to be associated with one group at the expense of autonomy but that is indeed a low self-esteem as there is no justification that you will survive under the umbrella of failed political organization. We have entered a defining momment for SSC to adopt the building bloc system endorsed by the International community.

Those who fear that this move will jeapordize our political and economic ties with our brothers and neighbours have biased estimates of the true risk involved.

You are only taking an action program that you think is an alternative course of action to mitigate the crisis in your homeland. We Somalis have gone to the era of pre-colonialization, that is the state of nature where every clan or group shifts for itself. No clan entity can shield you from the plight, it is a permenant Somali government that can at least provide for your safety security. Is it not time to get rid of the apologists of the status quo and embrace a new change???

I embrace the move of the people Sanaag and Western Bari in creating their own adminstration, Maakhir.

Hunguri   

Mansa, I beleive you are a man of principle and deserve an honour of price. Mucjiso waxaa ah. Nin leh dhulkayga hallay daayo oo meeshaan doonaan ku darsanayaa. Hadana gardarro iyo aflagaado loogu sii darayo. I have been reading the thread all these days long, and I see nothing from Munsa but a man defending his land and honour. Oodwayne,Northner, and Jacaylbro saaxiibayaal spare something!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^how long will we ignore the split in LA yaa Xiin? This is not an issue exclusive to SL (regardless of how MM, Fahiye and TP try to spin it).

Originally posted by Mslm: Red sea:

now we see reer Laas Anod are divided here aren't they?

one side supports Puntland and then there is a side that supports not.

This is ridiculous. Everyone knows the vast majority of SSC folks are against secession and the Somaliland project. The question remains then(and I like the dancing around it) - why is the Somaliland government arming, financing and inciting a small number of criminals who don't reflect the will of the majority in SSC? And why are the Somaliland supporters in agreement with this policy? Let's go Somaliland supporters - articulate a position here.

Red Sea - what willful deception. That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the majority of the SSC don't support Somaliland secession so stop attacking them. Leave them be or this falaago will come back and bite you in the azz.

Malika   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Mansa, I beleive you are a man of principle and deserve an honour of price. Mucjiso waxaa ah. Nin leh dhulkayga hallay daayo oo meeshaan doonaan ku darsanayaa. Hadana gardarro iyo aflagaado loogu sii darayo. I have been reading the thread all these days long, and I see nothing from Munsa but a man defending his land and honour. Oodwayne,Northner, and Jacaylbro saaxiibayaal spare something!

^^^At last a voice of reason!

Taleexi   

Caamir.. "These" people are not about to mitigate the already delicate security there rather than exacerbating it. And I thank you for breaking it down even further for the sake of simplicity and as you know our Garaads have spoken in a unified voice, the question remains: We've spoken, is anybody listening?.

Hunguri, kuwan waanu isku naf iyo maalba waayaynaaye isukaayo daa saaxiib.

ThePoint...Saaxiib raggan laga hayn la' yahay dadkayga iyo dhulkayga, bal daa' xeedhada salkeeda ha soo taabtaane..waxaa la yidhi "Wan weyn ilaa la gawraco indhihiisu cirka ma arkaan"

NASSIR   

The point, I don't think this group exists. it is just a propoganda by the secessionist media. The people of SSC were attacked by SL , not their own people. To raise a question of why SL finance and army such group is far cry from reality.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Caamir
.. "
These
" people are not about to mitigate the already delicate security there rather than exacerbating it. And I thank you for breaking it down even further for the sake of simplicity and as you know our
Garaads
have spoken in a unified voice, the question remains: We've spoken, is anybody listening?.

If the Graads have spoken out, it won't matter if any anybody heed no attention to their voice. Their voice reflects the majority of the people and that is what matters the most.

ElPunto   

^Caamir - let's deal with facts here. In the Somaliland army - there are folks from SSC. And they are part of those attacking Las Anod. Thus you can't simply close your eyes to that. Clearly - these above mentioned folks don't represent SSC and are bought agents and thugs. But their existence cannot be denied.

Nevertheless I am eager to hear the position of the Somaliland supporters on their approval of the incitement by the Somaliland government. Don't keep me in suspense yaa jamacaa.

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

^^I would rather LA be part of Somalia,not SL nor PL..just plain city[yes it is
icon_razz.gif
] in a country called SOMALIA.

Truly agree with Miss Dahia.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

^^how long will we ignore the split in LA yaa Xiin? This is not an issue exclusive to SL (regardless of how MM, Fahiye and TP try to spin it).

Originally posted by Mslm: Red sea:

now we see reer Laas Anod are divided here aren't they?

one side supports Puntland and then there is a side that supports not.

This is ridiculous. Everyone knows the vast majority of SSC folks are against secession and the Somaliland project. The question remains then(and I like the dancing around it) - why is the Somaliland government arming, financing and inciting a small number of criminals who don't reflect the will of the majority in SSC? And why are the Somaliland supporters in agreement with this policy? Let's go Somaliland supporters - articulate a position here.
As for why SL is interfering in Sool I think that is obvious. Asking people questions about why they want to fight their own people and not display the 'nationalism/somalinimo' they have been using for years on these here threads does not constitute support to either side ya TP.

Now, I ask, where is all that 'somalinimo' got to?