Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

Jamster   

I well clothed bro smile.gif But let us just say you are completely loss the plot as far as this conflict is concerned.

Simply put the triangle is trying to expand it's territory (they are one qabiil bro) and take by other people's land -- even though they dont have the ablity to do so. This is it; aggression purported by the triange against our people.

Paragon   

^^It if makes you feel any better, you and your war-some friends can convince yourselves of that. But it sure is a shame to advocate for the systematic murder of your own and the destruction of property- because two peripheral regional entities are playing reer Laas Caano like a guiter.

me:

To the nomads trying to understand paragon, paragon is just looking for approval for his clannist stance lately.
After flirtations with somalinimo and wadaadnimo his latest pet project is maakhir so keep that in mind when trying to decypher where he is coming from.

Lol. What are you smoking in Amsterdam lately, Me? That must me some heavy shidh smile.gif .

N.O.R.F   

if anything we are fighting for the sake of Somali Nationalism

Kill a brother nationalism. I heard that one before at the end of 2006 in Baidabo/Xamar.

Jamster   

Paragon: Cuqdada iska saar nin H ayaad tahay. You have given into little petty sentiments of your folk.

We will eleminate anyone who is threat to the stablity of the region (we did that when Qardho folks posed a thread and you were cheering for PL back then). You seem to be bliding yourself to the facts on the ground; that is Reer SL are being the aggressors under the cloak of.....!

I am giving up with you Jamaal1, you have become infurrerable of latel.

North,

Adiga kuu jawaabimayo because whatever you say is expected as you are supporter of Silaanyo and his rotting lot.

N.O.R.F   

^^Watch out for those big white men on the streets of the Kiev Mr African student.

ps will you be going to LA to fight? Mise xagaasaad ka soo tuuri RPGs?

Jamster   

Oh come on dear lad, you are being silly now.

PS: There are enough men on the ground with big guns bro; my fight is against you little wigs on SOL; you have roamed frealy for long.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Paragon: Cuqdada iska saar nin H ayaad tahay. You have given into little petty sentiments of your folk.

We will eleminate anyone who is threat to the stablity of the region (we did that when Qardho folks posed a thread and you were cheering for PL back then). You seem to be bliding yourself to the facts on the ground; that is Reer SL are being the aggressors under the cloak of.....!

I am giving up with you Jamaal1, you have become infurrerable of latel.

Loool. War kaalaya mucjisadan arka! Now I have cuqdad for telling you and others that you shouldn't bring death and destruction to your own people? Belo! War adigaaba war haya :D . Adeer H maxay tahay? A certain old man who has died centuries ago? No, I am not Fahiye. I am still alive ninyow. Haygu habaarin qaaruun dhimatey.

Now, when did I ever cheer any waring group except the UIC or joke about Kismaayo issue? Never! Or you think by making such remarks as: 'you cheered for PL then' would score you any point Fahiye? Oh no it wouldn't.

Come to think of it, PL never interests/interested me unless it was about Majiyahan/Range/Cade robbery and I was always against Cade. The other time is now and LaasCaano. And for shame you of all people should want war to rage and mutilate your very own people!

Jamaal11 is dead mate. He is gone. He is no more.

Liibaan   

me:

To the nomads trying to understand paragon, paragon is just looking for approval for his clannist stance lately.

waa runtaa Qabyaalad baa madaxii ka gashay

Fahiye,

Cid ka dagaal jecel Paragon ma soo marin Sol, markaa ha dhageesan cuqdad baa ka buuxda, qabyaalad baa heerkaa gaadhsiisay, waydii W mxeetahay? Wax kaliya uu kasoo horjeeda waa danta dadka reer Laascaanood oo ah inay guryahooda difaacaan

The only reason he is against Puntland is because of qabiil, the issue is not about mijiyahan or Laascaanood, while he promote for a sub sub sub –clan land, somali people are tire of qabyaalad

Last time, when Paragon was supporting those clan-militias in Majiyahan, the reason was because he wanted to bring destruction and war to kill and mutilate people of Mjiyahan and Sanaag, shame on you paragon

Waxaa hore soomaalidu ninkasta waxa uu asagu yahay ayuu dadkale moodaa, markaa asaguu ahaa qofkii dhibaataada la rabay reer sanaag

We don’t need another clan lands, clan courts, or another qanyare, indhamadoobe,Cadde, riyaale or Waraabe, we should work on how to bring together somali people, how to bring together people of woqooyi galbeed and woqooyi bari/SSC

Taleexi   

Northerner.. See the light, this is a self-correcting effort and in the long hole this will contribute to the revival of "Somalinimo", if we've any concern of achieving that, I stress "collectively". At the minimum and/or subsequently, the people of SSC will be able managing their own affairs without your meddling