Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

N.O.R.F   

Apart from your tribe being from Puntland and not Somaliland (who wish seperate) for what other reason(s) do you wish people of Lasanod to fight it out for a favourable entity (in this case Puntland)?

Is it for a better govnt?

Better economy?

More prosperity?

Do tell old chaps.

Taleexi   

Northerner.. Don’t force me finding myself delving into the past… it is a known fact that Somalia has been descending to clan based fiefdoms since 1991. In that regard SSC region became the co-founders of then to be PL administration because of their clan affiliation. Thereafter, there were some consistent mishaps on the side of PL, be it lack of transparent, deliverables and accountability. In the same token, the people of Sool also fall short doing their homework 100% in the domain of their influence. However, a higher percentage of my people give still their allegiance to PL admin till today, for some reasons that I yet to understand, to this end my position belongs to the minority of school of thought of the populace but our numbers are growing exponentially, my position is emergence of a self-rule entity of some sort… at best I’m calling for a federated PL or the separation of it in proper and then forming entities that live side by side in peace which cooperate regarding to their common ends… If I may elaborate further, even if the people of SCC can’t put their act together and can't get along I see their separation as an option for the sake of lasting peace in the area.

As you know, all of a sudden, your people trespassed and perpetuated our territories. I tell you if you care a bit the semblance of security that your administration achieved it so dearly over the years… It looks like you guys playing with a fire of which the end result is the liquidation of your militias and the humiliation of your self-promoted pride…”Nin kuu digay kuma dilin”, Peace and co-existence is what we have in store for you, accept or else will happen.

Mansa, what is now happening in Sool is LA Vs LA ... forget about bugland and Somaliland.

how do you justify that ??

and what is the solution having in mind that some from LA cannot and will never eliminate others in the same city ?

Taleexi   

There were divided cities in the world before and there are a number of cities sebarated by clan lines in Somalia today.. For instance Erigavo, Galkaio therefore LA shouldn't be different than those as long as the peace is the concern of this sub_sub_x groups

Jamster   

LA IS Not DIVIDED AND ISNT LIKE ERIGAVO; such comparison spits the reality on the ground.

North; the economy in the Triangle is inferior to that of Boasaso alone.

looooool@erigavo ...

anyhow ,,,, it is upto reer LA now to solve their problems and i can't see any reason you call a war against anyone else sxb.

Let's focus on this for the moment, we don't want brothers and sisters living in such small town to kill each other.

ElPunto   

I can't believe these threads are still continuing.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Apart from your tribe being from Puntland and not Somaliland (who wish seperate) for what other reason(s) do you wish people of Lasanod to fight it out for a favourable entity (in this case Puntland)?

Is it for a better govnt?

Better economy?

More prosperity?

Do tell old chaps.

What a funny question. The real question is how dare a secessionist entity not supported by the vast majority of Las Anod folks finance, arm and incite a small number of greedy thugs who hail from SSC to invade, disrupt, kill and cause general havoc against the general populace of that region. How dare you support that - and even deign to debate with others regarding what's happening in Las Anod now. The appropriate reaction for any fair minded is to condemn this clear falaago and the Somaliland government policy of funding and inciting these thugs. I cannot begin to imagine the cabaad were a similar policy subjected on Burco with bought agents of federalism.

a small number of greedy thugs who hail from SSC to invade, disrupt, kill and cause general havoc

Cajiiiiiiiiib ,,,,,,,, bal anagu ku maqalnaye iyagu yaanay ku maqlin uun

Taleexi   

ThePoint... It is such people that we are dealing with in day_in and day_out bases. They NEVER see their wrong doings and meddling of the affairs of their neighbors.. Rest assured, their detrimental actions will work in the favor of the people of SSC regions in the end.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

LA IS Not DIVIDED AND ISNT LIKE ERIGAVO; such comparison spits the reality on the ground.

North; the economy in the Triangle is inferior to that of Boasaso alone.

Fahiye, take it easy it was hypothetical question of which I addressed it with hypothetical response, smile.gif

Taleexi   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

quote: a small number of greedy thugs who hail from SSC to invade, disrupt, kill and cause general havoc

Cajiiiiiiiiib ,,,,,,,, bal anagu ku maqalnaye iyagu yaanay ku maqlin uun
Your mockery remarks engrained with ignorance have been well received

Malika   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Mansa, what is now happening in Sool is LA Vs LA ... forget about bugland and Somaliland.

how do you justify that ??

and what is the solution having in mind that some from LA cannot and will never eliminate others in the same city ?

May I ask why this is such a concern to you?