Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

Malika   

^^I would rather LA be part of Somalia,not SL nor PL..just plain city[yes it is icon_razz.gif ] in a country called SOMALIA.

So Jac,Duke please stand aside while we determined our future without the cheerleaders.. :D

Blessed   

^Hear, hear! Thus spoke the warrior queen. :D

This fight over an entity whose people are alive and kickin g is just silly and I honestly think that letting go of LA will help further the SL cause.

SOO MAAL   

Red Sea

That comment must have hurt Sh. Jac and NOT Duke

What the sister said is that Laascaanood is part of country called Somalia; keep in mind that Puntland state is as well part of that country (Somalia).

Jamster   

Dahia; dont be silly darling. SSC, nugal, Bari and Mudug are all part of Puntland. The people of those regions had decided and this is a forgone thing. We are part of Somalia and Duke has every right to speak on behalf of his bretherns as I have the right to speak on behalf of my brethens in Mudug kapish?

Malika   

Zenobia smile.gif

I too wonder what will be of SL if they let go of this notion of controlling SSC as part of their territory,would it be a great loss?..Hmmm

Honestly I was just fuming the last few days,not because of what folks where saying,it was more of why cant my father be left alone to roam around the desert with his camels..in his God given right of a Land without being restricted to any boundries by anyone.. :(

P.S.Erm excuse me Fahiye,I have a much right as you do to call me silly,hence my right to call those whom add fuel to the already burning fire..cheerleaders! kapish!

Jamster   

Dahia, because your father has given into religion; wadaad ayuu noqdey thusly geelisa isn't safe. Reer Las Anod have become rather devout Muslims of late. Let the triangle boys try thier shiza with Buhotle and we will see what comes of out if.

Fahiye

Liibaan   

Las Anod, is in Puntland State, Somalia

Bari, Nugaal, Mudug, Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn are all part of Puntland regional state, and Puntland is part of United Somalia

Paragon   

War the time has come for reer LaasCaano to cut this bullcrap and declare their independence from both Puntland and Somaliland. For this to go on is nothing short of stup!dity nimanyahow.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Paragon:

War the time has come for reer LaasCaano to cut this bullcrap and declare their independence from both Puntland and Somaliland. For this to go on is nothing short of stup!dity nimanyahow.

That being one of the best options out there, politically speaking the means cost more on SSC than ends. That being said in terms of "STUP!D!TY" I guess your remarks have not been fair to people of SSC because STUP!D!TY is not a native of SSC regions alone rather it is a syndrome found in all Somali territories.

Paragon   

^^Adeer, forget about the semantics argument. LaasCaano in lagu dul hardamo oo maatida lagu laayo wax la ogolaan karo ma ahan.

Taleexi   

I for one who has a first hand experience since I spoke recently with my Dad and some other members of my siblings who dwell in Las Anod. War appears to be highly likely and inevitable in the near future, in the case of waging war in Las Anod becomes necessity, so be it I believe it to the morrow. Let it be known WAR is a bad thing to experiment but in this case, War will work in the favor of the people of SSC at end..