Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

Jamster   

Hungurai: Walaale, Sool is part and parcel of Puntland and Puntland (ilaa hada) is part of that greater and beautiful country we call Somalia. Somalia is for the time being a Federal State (you can argue whether Fed is good for us or otherwise; this was a natural developement after the chaotic 7 years the people of Somalia endured and we SOOL, SANAAG, NUGAAL BERI IYO NORTH OF MUDUG decided to savegaurd our local interest-- that is to provide the cardinal needs of our people). Marka walaale, isma diidahayaan in Lasanod iney Puntland ku abtirsato kadibna soomalia abtirsigeedu uu galo.

Malika   

Alxamdulillah that things are calm,thanks for the info Sophist[do you still have the Garaads cell phone?].. smile.gif

ST,your so childish!..ish

Sheeka! I was in LA not more than 4 months ago!. What is so new that I am not aware of it; educate my dear lad?

I'm not sure about that ...........

Hunguri   

Fahiye, I know walaal. I just wrote my article based an opinion that safeguards the well beign of Sool people. I know, majority of the people support Puntland. However, I was just avoiding the friction and the possibility of any Soolian soul blood shed. Why would it happen first? the fact, is that some segments within us do support the administrations. Why would not one day think of minimizing such risks. I was not born Sool, but it lies within me and aint far from me. The priority belongs to the Civilians. And, when such a hand talk dispute happen, better to take a neutral decision to avoid any blood shed walaalo.

^^^loool. Adeer, I like it. Anyhow PUNTLAND is more than "Garowe" or beloved capital, and thus you dont get it LA is part and parcel of the state of PUNTLAND. Hence most of our cabinet, men who hail from SOOL,SANAAG, CAYN. NUGAAL, MUDUG, BARI are right now in LA.

Yes, i know they say they are in LA while they are in Galkacyo .... :D

I knew those militia will hijack planes in Bosaso when they were chased out of Sool ...