Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

LasAnod

me   

I agree with mansa in this case. War is not something to experiment with but how that war will end we al know, unless the xabash comes to rescue its stooges.

Liibaan   

Mansa, you are right, saying that if people of Laacaanood don’t start another clan-land in SSC is because of "STUP!D!TY", just shows how paragon is bias and dishonest

In lagu dul hardamo oo maatada lagu laayo wax la ogolaan karo maaha ahan, hanoqoto Somalia, Mogadishu amaba Kismaayo,

Paragon   

War maxaad War uga hadleysaan idinku? Meesha odaya ad-adag ayey u baahan tahay. When war is being waged on the innocent of LaasCaano, iyagu ma dad la nacaybaa? Wiilashan yaryareee labada dhinac u kala adeegayo in la karbaasho oo jid toosan la marsho weeye ilma-Adeerayaal.

I am against any kind of bloody war waged in LasCaano or any other place in Somali regions- 17 years of war and still 'war is highly likely' ayayba ka badin la'dahay. There wouldn't be war if every man is let to have his own, would it? This is what I have been saying from the get go in this forum. Most of those short-sighted individuals who opposed my opinion complained this would cost further fragmentation. War duf ku baxa e', the kind of unity you aspire to would cost us a leg and an arm. If the purpose of unity is peace then today in Somalia peace comes with fragmentation. So give it a chance, or as usual, 'give war a chance' ku haya.

Liibaan   

We all know that war is not good for anyone,

But sometimes its a necessary evil

No need for further fragmentation in Somalia, more clan-lands will only create more problems for people of Somalia, its crazy to say that every magaalo and tuulo should have its own clan-land state, that means Laascaanood should its clanland state, Buuhoodle should have its clanland state, Burco should have its clanland state, Las qorey should have its clanland state, Qardho should have its clanland state, etc

Kuwii horaaba dhibtoodo laga soo kaban, adna kuwa cusub baa ka hadlasaa

Maamulo cusub oo qabiili ah, waa waxa uu Melez iyo Habashidu ee rabaan, waa dan u ah soomaali maaha, markaa waa in intaa laga caqli bataa

Paragon   

^^Something is truly flawed about your logic. You claim war is necessary in LasCaano? Darn. Who the hell do you think would fight who? Somaliland v. Puntland? You guys must be joking! War there isn't a war between these two entities per se waad wareersan tihiine. If there would be war it would be the very LaasCaano who share kith and kin. Again it would be them who would suffer most in it. And the most unfortunate thing would be, even if they slaugher each other, they wouldn't be doing so for their own gains! It would be to the gain of either Puntlanders or Somalilanders. Now tell me, how is such a war necessary? Bloody hell. Does it take a rocket scientist to figure this out. Why don't you people go back and look at what happened in Dhahar- both bloody sides comprised of local people. The whole idea of killing your very brother to appease another man is sickening, to say the least.

Now getting down to the so-called clanland you mentioned above. Might I ask you this: whats up with your mental facaulty? Haven't you realised least bit that for 17 years clan remains the strongest rallying point, to which many pledge their allegience? Sidey wax kaa yihiin. Lookie here sxb, the sooner you get it through your head that we are in a point of no return about clanism the better. Only when each clan is satisfied with what it has can we hope for peace and co-existence. The make-believe unity you are on about is simply what it is now; a bloody illusion. And if you want a wider unity, then start now to address each clan and its greviences-however long that may take. Hopefully then would you be successful in holding togather a Somalia of united clans. Its about clans, adeer, clans. Like it or not, that is the truth and the sooner you accommodate that truth would you find some enlightenment in Somali politics.

Malika   

^^Calm down brother,

Is there any other strategic move that can be adapted without resulting to War.As brother Paragon said,War will be costly to the local people.

What happened to the "Darwish land administration"? What happened to the united SSC?

Paragon   

^^I am now :D . Sorry I came across pissed smile.gif .

The only think I can think of is to have the elders and political leaders of the region meeting to reach a common solution. And they can only do that if they get rid of the others mingling amogst them. Remember, many of the boys fighting for both camps belong to the same overall clan and clan members have respect for the words of the wise elders. These boys are never beyond the control of their clan leaders- the moment just requires for these leaders to take the responsibility of giving out few points:

1- first and foremost, demand the demilitarilization of LasCaano and all its environs;

2- gathering elders and waxgarad from both sides owing to the fact that if they don't they both stand to lose;

3- To set up an impromptu local admin for the disputed areas;

4- recall all the boys from the camps of Puntland and Somaliland;

And the rest could follow from there....

Taleexi   

Dear Paragon, Whether there are flaws in my logic or not. My remarks are out there all to see. I also beg to differ from you in terms of name calling therefore I urge you to invalidate my arguments rather than insulting me and the nomads’ intelligence. I said war is a BAD thing to experiment, however, once I've observed the all dimensions of this conflict, it looks like it is going to converge to only one thing, and sadly or luckily that is an all out war hence it is not the only way forward but WAR seems to be one of the best options still on the table. It is self-evident that the people of this region have been the safeguardian of Somali unity and Peace advocates for such a long time. To be honest history is also inline with my thoughts and attests how these peoples’ genuine position through out the years failed them big time.

Mr. Paragon, I am neither here to alter your thinking nor rally behind your convictions, we merely supposed to have some civic debates when we can, to that end take it easy and treat yourself with cup of tea or coffee whichever is in your preference.

You also indicated that Somalis have been fighting for the last seventeen years, so what?, I don’t like when people go behind the clouds and don’t put their arguments straight I didn’t understand what you are implying here in subtle way… All I can decipher from it is a promotion of the submissiveness of the people of SSC to an alien rule and external powers. This must be the purest form of Attribution theory that I’ve ever seen.

Moreover, a war within SSC can even be the only way forward if they don’t put their act together let alone me advocating fighting against the aggressors.

Finally, I will address your suggestions as I am bound to resume some errands.. till then stay well.

me   

War inside the SSC is some folks wet dream. Ka kaca hurdada. When the war breaks out we will see who looses out. The people of laas caanood paragon is talking about will not loose in this war. They will be the winners( by default maybe), war is good for the region. The problem withe the North is that people forgot what war means. It has been a long time I guess so some memories should be refreshed.

To the nomads trying to understand paragon, paragon is just looking for approval for his clannist stance lately. After flirtations with somalinimo and wadaadnimo his latest pet project is maakhir so keep that in mind when trying to decypher where he is coming from.

Dahia war is better then the current peace, the ssc is either a perphery in both PL and SL admins or the SSC is a landlocked region with few resources. So a war would mean internal unity within the SSC, setting bounderies with neighbouring regions, it would also give an impuls to the development of the region. This peace is not good for the region, this peace has meant that somalidiid groups like PL and SL have grown stonger and will continue to prosper unless

checked into there place and there is a war needed to send them that message. I know that your thinking about the well being of the civilians that might be victims of this war but in the long term this war will be in their interest. For lasting peace to come the civil war in the North should come to a proper end, the war of 88 still hasnt finished.

The Darwish State will come and it will be PL and SL's nightmare.

N.O.R.F   

^^Stop the war mongering man. Paragon maqla, in the spirit of Ramadan and your supposed 'somalinimo' you should not be hoping for war between 'brothers'. Take the clan blindfolds off for once.

Taleexi   

It is neither me nor Paragon who will decide the looming war, the responsibility of it rests merely on the shoulders of the people of SSC regions..

N.O.R.F   

^^Whom you want to fight it out for the sake of seperating from/joining one entity over the other once and for all. Taasi wa 'nationalism' miyaa?

Taleexi   

At least I didn't expect from you to raise such a question since you abandoned the cause of nationalism and patriotism a long time ago... All I've to say on this is that I am only calling for a just war, either partake or be passive

N.O.R.F   

In other words my clan is more important than 'somalinimo/nationalism' and war is the best option to attain my clan's hopes/plans.

Dont worry you are only confirming what most suspect,,,

Taleexi   

Ok... my friend and pls for goodness sake, don't try twisting and distorting for what I said and stand by, let it be known that I believe, of course, unlike you "my clan's hopes/plans" should be in synch with what that of those who seek "Soomaalinimo" are after. Remember also that our respective positions are crystal clear, and who cares "Soomaalinimo"?, a valid question that should be passed on SOL Nomads, I must say!