Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

Gesi   

RAHIIMA always says that she is anti qabiil and not biased, but what I gather from reading her posts is that she is indeed biast. She is always on the puntland guys throats when they express their support for cabdilaahi yuusuf and morgan, but she doesn't seem to say anything when otali expresses support for indhacade, or hornafrique expressing his support to hiiraale.

cabdilaahi yuusuf, morgan, indhacade and bare hiiraale are all warlords and have blood on their hands, anybody who disagrees is just living in denial!.

Gesi   

JB made me laugh walaahi! lol :D

JB sounded like Bush and Americans for a second there, using lines similar to " the terrorists took refuge in a residential area " " Collaretal damage is part of war ", what is next? " they hate us because of our freedom? " :D

by the way, i don't support morgan, i hate all filthy xabashi lackeys like him. and I really feel sorry for reer dhoobley, may allah help them, and reward their dead with jannah, aamiin

Rahima   

Rahima, do you consider "sheekh" INDHACADE a WARLORD?

I have to be honest; the first time that i had ever heard of this guy was on these forums. Morgan is another story.

If indeed their is truth to what people have been saying (that he was involved with this tragedy), then yes why wouldn't i consider this man a warlord? That would be hypocritical of me. I would say this had he even been my very own father.

Mobb like i said to you before, on what grounds do you assume i support this man? Please do quote me. I await your response. Don’t ignore it like you did the last ;) . Please expose me :D .

If i say that George Bush Jr. is evil and a war criminal, does this necessarily mean that i support Saddam?

There is station which is in between, I don’t play by the rules of you are either with us or against us.

Gesi,

So i suppose you've never read any of my comments to Otali? And anyway, Otali had his fair share of opponents (which I agreed with completely- i enjoyed playing the cheerleader in those debates), Baashi and HA just to name two.

SNW described it best, i don't like monopolies. Had there been more Otalis on this forum, you'd be saying i was anti-Xamarlanders smile.gif

As for HA, I know that he does not support such things. He can make mistakes, just like you and i can, but at the end of the day, we all know what HA stands for and that cannot be tarnished by what anyone believes.

Hypothetical: If i am on a board where the majority support Howard and i disagree with them, will i speak up against Blair (even though i despise him also)?

No of course not, it's called common sense smile.gif .

Argue on merit brother ;) .

Rokko   

Originally posted by Rahima:

I have to be honest; the first time that i had ever heard of this guy was on these forums. Morgan is another story. If indeed their is truth to what people have been saying (that he was involved with this tragedy), then yes why wouldn't i consider this man a warlord? That would be hypocritical of me. I would say this had he even been my very own father.

So what you are saying is Indhacade is not in your list of known warlords? :D

well this is antoher sad story! another thread that makes like morans of the world! why u might ask!

as africans, our problem is gabiil! so there goes the neighborhood right! lol.. we aint got no other game but to abuse each other so what is new..right!!

our favorite game is to bash each other!!! i'm honestly sorry for these ppl, as long as we africans support n look with blind eye to related murders CAUSES, aint no hope period!! some how! africans out of africa are supporting these killers causes and believe these killer-cozins will make THEM their PRIME MINISTERS! guess what! if u got blood on your hand, there aint no hiding place for your kind!!!

YOUR WILL PAY THE PRICE!!! PERIOD!!!

Rahima   

Brother, let me ease your pain.

My list of clear known war lords (that are currently active) include:

Caydiid Jr.

Cusmaan Caato

CY

Morgan

Yalaxow

Etc

There are plenty of others, but I have chosen this lot so as to highlight that I do not deem any person a warlord because of the tribe that Allah bore them into.

This Yusuf guy may indeed be a warlord (I just heard of him a few weeks ago and guessed his tribe because of Otalis support- that was a sure bet), but it is not my place to say this and that person has committed this and that crime until it is proven.

So far there are two different sides to the argument. Some say he was involved, others say he was not. I don’t know (I don’t really follow Somali politics outside of this forum), therefore all I can say is, if indeed he was involved, then yes he is guilty and yes he is a warlord. I don't have to limit myself as far as Morgan is concerned because we know for a fact that he is a warlord, just like Caydiid and Caato.

If I was to brand guilty any person who Somalis claim to be guilty, I’d be saying everyone was guilty. Just like a few weeks ago, this Somali girl tried to tell me that Sayid Maxammad was a “terroristâ€, should I take her words for it? One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter; this is especially the case with Somalis, therefore it is very hard to find reliable information. On these forums, there are people who i hold in high regard (LSK, Baashi, HA to name a few), others whose views i would always double check.

However, there are those whose guilt is evident and clear (and most decent Somalis would agree), namely those whose names I have listed.

How can I make it any clearer for you? This guy may or may not be guilty, but that is beside the point. His guilt would not make Morgan innocent, that is the bottom line.

Everything aside though, Mobb are you arguing for the sake of an argument ;) ? I do that at times, it keeps my mind thinking, as a student of science we are taught to regurgitate information instead of thinking for ourselves.

SMW, the bottom line is no one is completely innocent here, least of all Morgan. You demonize the JVA (namely Yusuf Idha Cade-we know why ) yet overlook the actions of Morgan. I mean heck, you openly support CY, which says a lot about how biased your views are.

Dear Rahima there you go again jumping the gun. You know I support Puntland and its president, thats a fact. Whats that got to do with Dhoobley?

If say Abdullahi went and attacked Hobyo, I would be against him and be with the people of Hobyo or any other town.

As for Yusuf Inda Cade, dear the people of Dhoobley and their leaders on the ground blame the man. The man already occupies Marka, Barava and yet you over look him and attack Yey, why? Is that not hypocracy, is it not being baised?

Lets not get emotional here, I dont support Morgan, I dont support Barre Hiiraale, I support the people of Kismayu and Somalia. I support Puntlands leader because he does not occupy peoples farms, homes and does not tramble on their lives. Now can you say that about Yusuf Inda Cade, Xasan Dahir Aweyes, or even Abdiqasin see the people who occupy and pray in other peoples properties are well known except to you dear Rahima :D

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

As for Yusuf Inda Cade, dear the people of Dhoobley and their leaders on the ground blame the man. The man already occupies Marka, Barava and yet you over look him and attack Yey, why? Is that not hypocracy, is it not being baised?

Dear Smith , There are Times when one has to lend a shoulder to lean on TO a respectable contender, This is one of those moments !!

Let me be the one who breaks the BAD news to you and tell you that Sheikh Yousuf Indha Cade IS BORN n RAISED in MARKA,

Now that plain fact absorbs the "to B logic" in your "xag xagasho" of Sheikh Yousuf Indhacade,

Your so called ppl of Dhoobley aka(Self styled Colonel Ali Dheere and co ) have to find a scapegoat since admiting that they lost to soley the JVA is unacceptable to them , so Sheikh Yousuf Indha cade makes a prefect victim.

1: he belongs to the wrong political WING, "samata bixinta".

2: he at least supports the JVA morally.

3: He took part of bashing Morgan in the earlier round of this doomed agression of Morgan.

4: it has became STANDARD for any looser to shout .... A Sheikh ... Al-itihad...Al-Qaida

Now That you KNOW your Demon is actually livin in his Birth place choose another TOWN as his victim TOWN :cool:

OG_Girl   

Oroginally posted by J B :

Your so called ppl of Dhoobley aka(Self styled Colonel Ali Dheere and co ) have to find a scapegoat since admiting that they lost to soley the JVA is unacceptable to them , so Sheikh Yousuf Indha cade makes a prefect victim.

First, who is Ali Dheeere? is he my sub sub clan so I can go and look my books to find some excuses for him ?then back to reply to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Sheikh Yousuf Indha Cade IS BORN n RAISED in MARKA,

Now that plain fact absorbs the "to B logic" in your "xag xagasho" of Sheikh Yousuf Indhacade,

So if one is born in a town that gives the right to control it against the wishes of the people?

Yusuf Inda Cade and his kin who were not all born in Marka control the twon and its drugs money.

Now as for Dhoobley, when did the people there fight the JVA?

Dear OG_GIRL, my teacher

The circumstances in this froums´s polical section is a Dog eat Dog world n turned me into a virtually Lethal warlord. i know you gonna put me on trail for this but i´ll always blame ppl like SNW, XARAGO, HA, n OTALI ;) .

Somebody (a common mutual freind to us )whispers me that Colonel Ali Dheere is of your sub /sub clan.

A colonel in the Army of Somali Democratic Republic who changed loyalty and camp quite often, who is a bitter enemy to your sub /sub clans in Afmadow and around.

A power hungery persona without a political vission.

i´m sure you´ve better channels for INFO :cool:

Smiiiiiith ( damn , i feel like Captain crook in Peter Pan), are we into the sellective qoutation AGAIN?, come on , on a level DAWG !!.

The leaders of Dhoobley represent the ppl of Dhoobley but they´re NOT the ppl of dhoobley.

my last drop on the ISSUE .

colonel Ali dheere and his team , Morgan and his militia are to BLAME.

aight The JVA are partly to blame for using accessive firepower at a TOWN (if that holds in the RULE of engagement )

my heart goes for the civilians of dhoobley and the worriors of the JVA who fell in this VERY town. my ALLAH take them to his paradise for they beleived and died for a JUST cause

my heart goes for the civilians of dhoobley and the worriors of the JVA who fell in this VERY town. my ALLAH take them to his paradise for they beleived and died for a JUST cause

Totally agree, everything else lets agree to disagree ok. Another point no one made you into a lethal warlord, dont blame me or HA, I guess you got a bad teacher in O.GGirl, she is the toughest warlord around :D

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By JB:

Dear OG_GIRL, my teacher

Originally posted By: Smith:

I guess you got a bad teacher in O.GGirl, she is the toughest warlord around

Why I feel you both are Yusuf cade and Morgan and I am Dhoobley people ...you both using me for your own political agian a k a your tribal war :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You wont drag me into this dirty tribal War. Sorry I am smarter than this game!! redface.gif

Like the victim is the tough warlord ..so let us blame OG Girl :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Xarago   

The ball is been played exactly where Smith and co. want it to be played. Indhacadde or Indhaamadoobe is not responsible for what happened in Dhobley.

As for Yusuf Inda Cade, dear the people of Dhoobley and their leaders on the ground blame the man. The man already occupies Marka, Barava and yet you over look him and attack Yey, why?

Even if we agreed you with this point, would you accept the fact that Morgan (the brave general) made Dhobley his military base, thus making it a target.

Smith :

I dont support Morgan

, please spare us the mockery, you supported,support,applaud and applauded Morgan, and it was you who was crying that he will re-establish the original owners back to Kismayo. Now that he has appeared in Nairobi instead of central Kismayo as you hoped, you dont support him...eh..eh..eh.. :D:D .

So if one is born in a town that gives the right to control it against the wishes of the people?

Why not it is working for Colonel yeey

The ball is been played exactly where Smith and co. want it to be played. Indhacadde or Indhaamadoobe is not responsible for what happened in Dhobley.

Smith has an agency now running covert operations in SOL. :D

I dont support Morgan, never did and never will. I support the rights of the inhabitants of Juba to live in peace and dignity.

The Kimsayu situation was his making [Morgan], his incompetence, his arrogance created this situation and I will not excuse it or make it an issue to fight any clan.. My reer Abti's or my kinsmen from Gedoin particular. icon_razz.gif

Now lets turn to Dhoobley shall we, was it a millitary base? Who told you that it was or are you creating facts just to make a point?

Xarago, I told you before Dhoobley does remind me of another previous conflict up in the North West. There is a story that the SNM "Mujahids" or holly warriors hid out in the major cities and that is why Hargaysa and Burco got destroyed. So can we say that the fault in the tragedies of the North West lies squarly with the SNM fighters.