Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

BN   

Sawiro laga soo qaaday Degmada Dhoobley kadib markii ay gubeen Maleyshiyooyinka Dooxada Jubba iyo Marka

May Allah help these people and make their lives easier. Amiin.

Click Here

Xarago   

It is sad to see such pictures, what is more sad is to see the perpetrator of such hideous crime is being entertained in Nairobi now as a Somali politician and given a platform to express his views or a reason as to why he did not succed to expand his atrocity. Morgan should be brought to justice by IGAD as they stated earlier.

Xoogsade   

If I were to be a judge who had the liberty of handing down guilty verdicts, Morgan alone would not be the One being relegated to a dungeon to await an ultimate execution by a firing squad but all involved including those who came all the way from other locations in the south. There is the guilty, and there is the other guilty party as well, and all are guilty and responsible for any damage they caused be it death or destraction of property.

I heard though Some tribes who come to Dhoobleey for business from Xamar will compensate by paying "DIYO" and "REBUILD" the houses for the respective victims. I am not sure how truthful that is.

I think Morgan is the wrong person to advocate for the rights of Some Kismayo residents who feel threatened, and who feel insecure in living under threat or under the mercy of others. It is natural for Somalis to feel threatened nowadays in living under the mercy of others, each group wanting their own WARLORD/TRIBAL pointman to reign supreme smile.gif if only to sleep at night knowing someone isn't gonna come and do something to them just because they belong to tribe fulan. And we know the villains, the men with penchant for violence in every Somali group are few. It takes one Man who does commit some crime to smear the name of a whole tribe who otherwise are innocent.

There is an injustice that needs to be addressed but not in a war and surely Morgan is not the Man to lead that effort. The man invites all the excuses others need. I imagine had there been someone else indisputably local(someone who doesn't need a tribal connection but by birth is Kismayo resident), there would be a different story to tell? The benefit of that I suppose would have been to avoid all these other purveyors of violence pointing to Morgan as the Villain(which he is anyway) outsider causing problems for others.

I would just kill every Somali warlord and don't feel I have killed a MUSLIM.

DraGon   

The Sad part is the very ppl who are responsible for such crimes and atrocities, mind you acroos Somalia, are expected to form a government for us. Now is is that a joke or what, somalis???

Ilaahayow ina cafi Ilaahayow ina cafi

Yes indeed

Gabbal   

Xoogsade walahi waa kula raacsanahay.

Morgan did attack, but the people who were the cause of that destruction I've just seen, whether they come from Morgan's beel or Hiiraale's beel or any other beel, should be brought to justice.

I've heard about the Dhoobley "scandal", but I could never have imagined the destruction done to the residents of Dhoobley was at that scale :(

The human heart is very mysterious. Here I was worrying about what death I would hear about concerning my family, yet never imagining the death on the other side.

Ilaahayow ina cafi. :(

BN   

Horn,

So it has taken these distrubing photos for you to realize how destructive those who you support are.

I can recollect you forcefully stating that "Barre Hiiraale is not in it, nor is Indha-cadde." That in fact the destruction of this entire town was perpetuated by "two cousins fighting over a young maiden". Wishful thinking if I have ever come across it.

Indeed, when SNW posted news reports of these hineous acts by the JVA/Indha-Cadde, you said "Smith anybody can write what they want, this is the net. You are just repeating ku tidhi kuteen."

HornAfrique:

"Here I was worrying about what death I would hear about concerning my family[i.e. my clan] yet never imagining the death on the other[clan] side."

Its clear to everyone on which side you stand; with the occupier against the occupied. While other Somalis were worried for their brothers in Dhoobley, Afmadow, Buula Xaaji, Xaalima Caddey, and Hoosingow you were busy defending the actions of Barre Hiraale and Yusuf Indha-Cadde.

Sadly, Dhoobley is neither the first nor the last to fall victim to these two and their maurading militia-gangs. And your 'forced empathy' is neither needed nor wanted.

Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa, "Gardarraa ma guulaysto."

Xoogsade   

Bari Nomad, The reason HA told others to wait and not rush to conclusions before the facts came out, was I think because of HIS unwillingness to associate with voilence against innocents. And now that he saw it, he said the right thing. I would think someone who is happy with the tragedy of others wouldn't be dismissive but more in agreement with whatever happens and blame the victims as well. And none of that was expressed by HA.

BN   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Bari Nomad, The reason HA told others to wait and not rush to conclusions before the facts came out

If that were only the case. In fact, HA came to his own conclusions based on Gedonet.com and his "uncle in Kismayo", that Barre Hiraale and Yusuf Indha-Cadde were infact innocent men, good hearted and "rightious" who were having their "good names" smeared. Clearly we were all able to see through his charade and he fouling non but himself.

I think because of HIS unwillingness to associate with voilence against innocents.

No doubt he was in denial, which was only compounded by his usual lengthy bouts of delusion.

And now that he saw it, he said the right thing.

No, the right thing for him to do now would be to disassociate himself from these criminals by withdrawing his unflinching support for warlord Barre Hirraale(HA prefers the MP title), and his occupying forces. As for 'saying' the right thing, he can begin by acknowledging what the JVA/Yusuf Indha-Cadde militia's did in Dhoobley.

However, if continues his support then we shall all know his standings....

Xarago   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Horn, So it has taken these distrubing photos for you to realize how destructive those who you support are.

Somalida waxay ku mahmahda 'doqon usha agtiisa aya lagu dhufta, hadu garan waayo asaga aya lagu dhufta'.

Though am quoting BariNomad the mahmah is for you HornAfrique.

Huuno if you are so weak that you cannot defend what you stand for and that you change your stance from time to time inorder to suit your adversarious then you get this kind of response from BariNomad.

What you mean by Horn:

Morgan did attack, but the people who were the cause of that destruction I've just seen, whether they come from Morgan's beel or Hiiraale's beel or any other beel, should be brought to justice.

Do you think bariNomad or even Smith and co. will love to hear your 'berlaxawsi'.

the fact of the matter is 'balayo Morgan kama horeyniin' and hence is responsible for all this. It is now emerging some countries in IGAD encouraged him and armed him, but as usual he failed in the mission that was set. They sentenced him in abseente and they could not carry out their word but rather sent a plane for him when he was on the run and caused havoc and disarray in a region that was at peace with itself. That is point you should take Horn and have confidence in yourself huuno, do not patronise these people they are diminishing in political stature and the final nail in the coffin will come on the 10th of October...eh..eh..eh :D .

OG_Girl   

The human heart is very mysterious. Here I was worrying about what death I would hear about concerning my family, yet never imagining the death on the other side.

That is why I am always careful, you both side Morgan,s and Hiiraale's supporters were worry about their families and about their relatives BUT these poor people since neither Morgan's sub-clan NOR Hiiraale's Sun-clan..no one could imagined cause simple they aint related to you and probably wont hear their death .

Still, you sporting them -one or another simple your sub-clan gave him seat in so called parliament :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

People, don't fool us . you both sides support these worlord cause is from your family or your clan.

If I am wrong correct me please, why any other Nomads don't support who is not from these both sub-clan whom fighting in Juba? one better than another?

Somali will never have peace as long some of us supporting criminals like hiiraale and morgan and also others cause they related to us.

You can play with words and sing ONE better than onother and I will say they both are criminals and should be behind the bars not in Nairibi.

Xarago, Horn, is some how reasonable and when he finds him self wrong atleast he try to be fair and correct.. so give him a credit.

He is different than you. He wants war to stop while ALL you care is war to contineu , simple that benefits and suits your agenda.

You just hidding behind Morgan and how he is devil walking we agree with you he is an devil but also we care about our people who related to us in Juba while you people away in Hargesa and North....Xarago you busted eedo redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Xarago, Horn, is some how reasonable and when he finds him self wrong atleast he try to be fair and correct.. so give him a credit.

Eddo you are the most reasonable and sanity in the political section so I would understand if you would from time to time go and slap the hands of those who stray and bring them back to normality.

Am sorry if I came across to you someone who wants and survives on feuds and anti-peace.

And yes you are right in your assesment of humble Horn in the above statement. But eddo it tastes bitter and foul when he comes acroos in a such reconciliatory stance and yet the ones who were applauding Morgan and Colonel yeey are having a go at him as if their heros are innocent and dont have blood on their hands.

And eddo you are right I might be a foreigner (as you perceive) when it comes to you and morgan, barre, and co. But that does not refuse me to have a go when I can.. :D:D ... :D

Bari_Nomad, thanks for the pics bro. Dhoobley was indeed tragic incident for the innocent Somali's who reside there. May ALLAH give them the strength to recover.

It reminded me of Aydeed's millitias looting of the south in the early 90's.

Xarago, dear it seems you are still lost in all of this. I wonder what it would take for you to stop chasing shadows :D