Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

There is a story that the SNM "Mujahids" or holly warriors hid out in the major cities and that is why Hargaysa and Burco got destroyed. So can we say that the fault in the tragedies of the North West lies squarly with the SNM fighters.

Am not like you who wavers Smith. I always blamed the SNM though not squarely for the destruction of Hargeysa and Burco, yes cause they waged war behind civilian lines and they did not give considerate thought to what the reaction would be, cause Siyaad Barre would have not hesitated and neither did he to fire directly at the innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire. However having said that SNM made an ill judgement but they were a national movement who had an ambitiob, to free their country from the tyranny of 30 odd years. What was the ambitious of Morgan in Dhoobley Smith, and be as bold as I have been. But I should not demand that since you are known to be truthful in matters such as this. One thing sure though you would have not been humble as you are today had Morgan captured Kismayo, but since he did not you are what the reer xamar say 'digaag biyo ku dacdey camal' ...eh..eh..eh.. :D:D

Xarago, I must congradulate you on answering that SNM question.

One thing sure though you would have not been humble as you are today had Morgan captured Kismayo, but since he did not you are what the reer xamar say 'digaag biyo ku dacdey camal' ...eh..eh..eh

Look I never agreed with Morgans control of Kismayu when he ruled it for 7 years, it was a wasted time. He fought the USC, then the SPM, all this time the Gedo boys were his staunch alias. Then he fought them which brought him to this situation. He maybe a General but he aint smart, and the dependence on him was a mistake. But thats the past. I said to you before it was his fault the wars of Juba.

Me being humbled, why, my family live in Puntland, in Hobyo and south Mudug. In Mogadishu. Why should I be humbled because of the actions of Morgan?

You can do better than that dear :D

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Look I never agreed with Morgans control of Kismayu....... I said to you before it was his fault the wars of Juba.

With the above case I conclude my case (well at least untill later tonite)...eh..eh..eh :D:D

Rokko   

Rahima, I think we are nearing the end of our civilized question and answer session na'mean.

Now, in conclusion what you are saying is ..

Cabdulahi Yusuf is a no-ands-butts-ifs warlord, but there is some doubt in your mind whether Indhacade and Hiiraale are warlords? :D

Correct me if I misunderstood ya na'mean.

Gesi   

JB

indhacade might have been born in marka, but his militia is certainly not from marka, they come all the way from dhuusa mareeb district in galgaduud

actually, lands from south muqadisho all the way to kismaayo, that belong to unarmed or lightly armed people are now occupied by militias from dhuusa mareeb district of galgaduud.

xarago, when an " outsider " says something about somaliland, don't you always say " why do you care? it's non of your business? "

well why do you care about " somalia affairs?! " redface.gif :confused:

Let's stop bickering about who's right for the sake of these people, let's pray for them!

To me both the socalled JVA of barre hirale and his friends and other side Morgan are all eqyally responsible.

Rokko   

JB, Indhacade was really born in Matabaan, Galgaduud. He was airlifted there during the Dabadheer drought thanks to Siyaad Barre's kuntowaarey, qoryooley camps na'mean.

Please let us not twist history na'mean.

BN   

First of all NOTHING I HAVE WRITTEN CONCERNS BARI-NOMAD, and as such I have nothing, absaloutely nothing to say to the hypocrite.

Fair enough...I shall not expect further questions or comments directed towards me from you... :D

Where is the hypocrite Bari-Nomad, I dare say not crying over Morgan again?

Bari_Nomad if you are not being hypocritical, condemn Morgan for hiding there knowing full well that he was in the middle of war and by invading Dhoobley he would be bringing tragedy and destruction on to its inhabitants!

Horn,

Can you not stay consistant on a single thing? Your emotional outbursts would better suited elsewhere. May I suggest the Teen Section, "Mr" HornAfrique... :D

Perhaps I should forgive him, as he seems upset at the truth of his hero, this warcriminal and gacan ku dhiigleh, Barre Adan 'Hiraale'.

As for your view that I support Morgan, that is beyond my comprehension. We are not all of your mindset, thank Allah. Lakiin, somaalidu Waxaay yidhaadaan,"Doqon dib bay wax ka garataa." Be a good chap; do inform us know when the fog clears.

Perhaps you can inform us why you continue to blindly support Barre Hiraale and the JVA?

Xarago   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

JB, Indhacade was really born in Matabaan, Galgaduud. He was airlifted there during the Dabadheer drought thanks to Siyaad Barre's kuntowaarey, qoryooley camps na'mean.

Looool look who is talking about exodus, the descendant of the masters of the game...eh..eh..eh :D:D

Rahima   

Mobb, let me put it in black-and-white format for you.

I know that CY, Morgan, Caydiid Jr., Caato are warlords-this is an established no-buts-and ifs fact.

Do I know this about these other two men, NO I don’t. Does this mean that they are innocent? No it does not. If in any way you are claiming that I am doubting the warlord status of these two men for the reasons of tribal allegiance, dare I say contemplate the lineages of the men that I have mentioned as no-buts and ifs warlords- technically speaking, they by Somali standards are closer to me than Hiraale or this Yusuf guy. So do us all a favour and give it a rest- your point is well understood my brother ;) .

We shall end the question for the bottom line is they may or may not be guilty, but I will not brand anyone guilty until there is clear proof of it. This is like the allegation that Galeyr stole the money of our people, I do not know for this to be the case; therefore all I can say is as far as I’m concerned I DO NOT KNOW.

I don’t know how I can make this any clearer, I say black, you still say gray.

from Xarago

Looool look who is talking about exodus, the descendant of the masters of the game...eh..eh..eh

Thats a disgraceful remark, take that back LOL

Rokko   

Good thoughts sista Rahima. We're almost at the end of our little question period. Just to clear some gray area and kick the shaydaan out of our thoughts,

Here is a question ..

What kind of information does it take for Mobb_Deep to convince our good sista Rahima that Hiiraale and Indhacade are indeed warlords?

Thank ya in advance for yo patience with me na'mean. I don't mind you having a look at the bottom quote of yours for information purpose while ya attempt to answer my question na'eman. :D

Originally posted by Rahima:

So let me ask you then Smith, are you claiming that CY has not being involved in tribal wars and not being responsible for the killing of innocent people? I think that is obvious for us all.

Gabbal   

Perhaps I should forgive him, as he seems upset at the truth of his hero, this warcriminal and gacan ku dhiigleh, Barre Adan 'Hiraale'.

War alla yaa ilahay yaqaan? :rolleyes:

I said if Barre Hiiraale is responsible for those atrocious acts, then he doesn't deserve amnesty.

But how do you know he commited them? What hardcore proof is there that lies the blame on his feet?

I mean we listened to the BBC when Yusuf Garad interviewed a Sultan/MP of reer Afmadow/Dhoobley and when asked who was esponsible....he sure as heck didn't blame Barre Hiiraale :eek:

So do tell me Bari_Nomad are your words more believeable then the very representative of those innocent folks?

Do tell us if you were there and had eyewitness testimony or you're simply psychic and figured that out after Morgan magically reappeared in Nairobii. :rolleyes:

We know this for a fact:

1. You won't admit that Morgan endangered the people of Dhoobley.

2. You won't admit that it was because of Morgan that those heinous acts even occured in Doobley.

3. You will not condemn Morgan for instigating war in the middle of peace building.

4. Your feelings for those people are superficial and are seeking an oppurtunity to politicize events that should not be political.

The fact of the matter is you say you didn't support Morgan, yet 75% of his militia was composed of your cousins and uncles and a good majority of the backing was done by your cousins and uncles.

Yet you didn't support them?

What was in the water that you drank that wasn't in the water they're drinking in that same village of Widhwidh that's part of your signiture?

These are my point so people know where I stand.

1. I supported the defense against Morgan and if it were to happen again, I would continue to support it.

2. I believe that whatever crimes Barre Hiiraale has to his name, he should pay just like I would want Morgan and Beer-laawe to pay.

3. I believe that what transpired in Dhoobley was heinous and, with credible evidence, anyone shown to have been/part of the cause should pay.

4. I believe Kismayo, just like Muqdisho and maybe even Hargeisa, is an international city and should not have a clan monoply on it whatsoever.

That is where I stand.

As for my dear bro Bari_Nomad go and keep wailing after Morgan.

We all know the reason you are being so pretentious. Morgan has long been kicked out for even thinking of disturbing the peace in Somalia and the Jubba Regions.

Rahima   

You know I support Puntland and its president, thats a fact. Whats that got to do with Dhoobley?

Nothing directly, it was more about your line of reasoning and the opinions which you hold. You think about it.

As for Yusuf Inda Cade, dear the people of Dhoobley and their leaders on the ground blame the man. The man already occupies Marka, Barava and yet you over look him and attack Yey, why? Is that not hypocracy, is it not being baised?

My dearest brother smile.gif , like I’ve said over and over if this is true, then yes he is guilty. So far all I’ve heard this from are certain people on these forums. Had this come from more people (namely those who I feel are not biased and are generally fair), I’d be inclined to take their word for it. Like I said, some try and tell me that Sayyid Maxamad (Rahimuallah) was an evil man-I know their reasons and motives, hence I dismiss the claim. No pun intended walaahi brother; it’s just that I only take my information from reliable sources considering that you can’t be so sure these days.

Now can you say that about Yusuf Inda Cade, Xasan Dahir Aweyes, or even Abdiqasin see the people who occupy and pray in other peoples properties are well known except to you dear Rahima

I supported Cabdiqaasim for he was the leader of our country (just like I will support CY if he wins). I do not support Indha cade (I don’t know much about him aside from what some claim) but I support Al-itixaad (Xasan Dahir Aweys is their leader, the last I remember, he may of have been replaced since the US have been after him for so many years).

I don’t want to have to repeat myself, but Al-itixaad are not perfect but they are the best on the Somali arena. They make mistakes, but are not in support of the warlords. Al-itixaad is an organization whose members come from all across the country and who have bases all over the country, from Boosaaso, Xamar, Kismaayo to Hargeysa. Where i live brother, Al-itixaad is very popular brother and let's just say the majority of the Somalis in my area are from Afmadow and ********ia ;)

The only morons who cry complete foul about Al-itixaad are the likes of the Ethiopian lackeys (Caydiid Jr and CY) who begged the Americans to eradicate the “terrorists†from their country.

What kind of information does it take for Mobb_Deep to convince our good sista Rahima that Hiiraale and Indhacade are indeed warlords?

Reliable information (even Somalis have their fair share of CNNs). Information from sources other than that of people who make it a sport to vilify most people who do not share a tribe with them.

You see, we all agree that Caydiid was a warlord and committed many atrocious acts against innocent people. Most also agree the same about CY (except maybe some of his sub-clan), when I see such a thing, then yes I will consider them to be as such.

Thank ya in advance for yo patience with me na'mean. I don't mind you having a look at the bottom quote of yours for information purpose while ya attempt to answer my question na'eman.

You are more than welcome my dearest brother smile.gif *curtsey*. But allow me to be so deferential and ask, you have highlighted my question to our brother Smith for the reason that…?

If I say that CY is a warlord that does not mean that I am saying that these men are not. All I’m saying is I know who are the clear warlords, some I am unsure about and till there is proof of such a thing (more proof than that which comes from those who clearly share a political ideaology, if it came from folks such as LSK and Baashi I’d pay close attention ;) for I have faith that they are not swayed by certain motives) I shall wait.

Is that so hard to accept my dearest dear old brother? smile.gif

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The fact of the matter is you say you didn't support Morgan, yet 75% of his militia was composed of your cousins and uncles and a good majority of the backing was done by your cousins and uncles.

Yet you didn't support them?

Acuudubillahi mina shaytaani rajiin. That is, without a doubt, the most detestable and repugnant statement you have made on this forum. It truly speaks volumes of your twisted thinking.

What was in the water that you drank that wasn't in the water they're drinking in that same village of Widhwidh that's part of your signiture?

It is not enough to be defamatory and insulting towards me, but you feel you must defile the good name the people of Widhwidh as well?

You have reached lows I could hardly have imagined.