Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Bari_Nomad, thanks for the pics bro. Dhoobley was indeed tragic incident for the innocent Somali's who reside there. May ALLAH give them the strength to recover.

It reminded me of Aydeed's millitias looting of the south in the early 90's.

There you go again Mr Smith !!.

let me present facts again for both the rather emotional HA and BariNomad and Smith .

The ppl of dhoobley ( at least their leaders ) gave shelter to Morgan and his Puntland malitia( he´d his HQ there ).

That very efternoon HornAfrik had an interview with Colonel Ali Dheere Dhoobley´s self styled mayor.

He told HornAfrik that he´s seen Morgan and his forces and the Force he´ve seen were so powerful that neither JVA nor anyother force could stop them. in short he showed where his sympathy lied , so The JVA had their forces in place , and friday morning 4oclock their Eye in town confirmed the presence of Morgan and his troops , the Fuel supply, the food, ammunation supply , the airfeild and the imprisonment of all the PRO JVA etc etc so the moved IN.

Now having given the background of the events and the circumstances as THEY WERE, can you blame soley the JVA? i guess not. Smith n BariNomad are still yellin the name indha cade so high, but HA knows better.

facts

1 :Morgan took over dhoobley and made it his headquarters,supply base and prisoned/punished all the pro JVA

2: The JVA had nothing against Dhoobley and it´s ppl b4 Morgan was there.

3: JVA moved out of Dhoobley when they made sure Morgan left n was headin to the Kenyan Border.

4:Hiiraale himself was leading the JVA forces that clushed with Morgan´s at Dhoobley.

5: the JVA never got or needed any help from indha cade or Mogadishu , that is how powerful they´re.

Now who is to blame?

1: the self styled mayor Colonel Ali dheere who put Dhoobley under Morgan?

2: Morgan who brought malitia and his headquarters to dhoobley to INVADE kismayo?

3: The JVA who fought Morgan´s malitia street to Street at Dhoobley and FREED Dhoobley and LEFT it?

You decide

The ppl of dhoobley haven´t asked Morgan to come but few shortsighted anti JVA did and put the ppl of dhoobley at the line of fire.

sad but TRUE

ps / HA ... your simpathy is surely towards the 70 dead "mujaahids" and 40 injured "Mujahids" of the JVA .

That is what it took you to chase Morgan OUT and rebulse his agression.

JB, brother, I totally dont get your point, because Morgan was in Dhoobley or went passet it, or was seen by Colonel Dheere. Means that these thugs had a right to destroy buildings that did not belong to Morgan, Kill unarmed civilians including an 83 year old grand mother. Take away and rape girls, Loot the local markets which held goods that did not belong to Morgan.

A good attempt at excusing actions of criminals, like Yusuf Inda Cade but this is to be expected for people like you have been doing this ever since the out break of the war. You did it for Aydeed and now you do it for the drug planters of Lower Shabele.

However the people of Dhoobley know what happened it was not about Morgan, and his conflict with the JVA, but of criminals with guns and heavy armour who came about on an opportunity to loot, pillage and rape.

SNW

OG_Girl   

Origonally posted by Xarago:

And eddo you are right I might be a foreigner (as you perceive) when it comes to you and morgan, barre, and co. But that does not refuse me to have a go when I can.. ...

LOOOOOOOOL..eedo wallahi I like you and your funny posts . you are not foreigner (atleast my side you are Somali just like me ) and definetly you have right to have you go. But all I wanted from you to be some how fair and think about these poor people too not just your hate toward Morgan clouds your judgments.

JB,Intresting points.

Salam

My point is crystal clear bro .. it is SAD that it´s the ppl of dhoobley who paid the price, but NEVER blame the JVA .. the were forced to fight against Morgan n his malitia a street to street fight at Dhoobley.

You guys will do just about ANYTHING to make indha cade "the Marka Born sheikh" druged into your defeat.

it kina hurts to see Hiiraale and his JVA beeing the SOLE force that defeatd Morgan and his militia

well ..wake up .. it it TRUE.

As for the looting and rape etc etc ... come on , try to be a respectable looser .

Yeah .. the ppl of Dhoobley know better ... they were livin in peace until their Mayor invited Morgan and his malitia, unlike Afmadow who told him to stay AWAY.

The ppl of Dhoobley know that the JVA left Dhoobley when they made SURE that Morgan headed the kenyan border.

YET , the JVA is the ONLY partner( where is Morgan and his thugs ) that is willing to HELP the ppl of dhoobley rebuild.

as for us (the JVA) , this sad Story is passe , now we´re into rebuilding everything that SAD war costed us.

You guys will do just about ANYTHING to make indha cade "the Marka Born sheikh" druged into your defeat.

Druged into my defeat? I have heard that Inda Cade is a drugs baron but thats crazy :D

Any way the case for you is that its Morgan to blame but not the JVA right?

The people of Dhoobley dont blame Morgan, they dont even blame Barre Hiiraale they blame Yusuf Inda Cade, how come are they scared of Morgan?

The time when Aydeeds USC did such an action they always said its not we who should be blamed, its Siad Barre and his group actions that made us do this. Are we still blaming others for our actions JB?

;)

Gabbal   

Where in this world did this analization of Hornafrique come from?

Sensitive, or emotional or junutional. I'll tell you now Xarago and JB that I would rather be 10 times emotional then be unsensitive when it comes to the suffering caused to innocents.

First of all NOTHING I HAVE WRITTEN CONCERNS BARI-NOMAD, and as such I have nothing, absaloutely nothing to say to the hypocrite. Are you sure you are not praying for Morgan to "rise" again? And I thank brother Xoogsade for giving some reflection, because even now when I look back, I never wanted to imagine violence agaisnt inoocents.

Secondly I, with all my heart, condemn what happened to Dhoobley and I don't think there is ANY excuse for it too.

I believe that Morgan did start this whole tragedy and I do believe self-defense was needed, but that does not excuse what happened in Dhoobley and I do believe ALL parties involved should brought to justice, contrary to the opinions of our SOL hypocrits.

:mad:

As I've said in another topic.

Bari_Nomad in all honesty whatever crimes Barre Hiirale has to his name, I would be more then happy to let him be tried in court.

Justice is not one-sided.

Dear HA , i understand you deeply and cherish your sympathy for the civilians at Dhoobley.

don´t get me wrong , NOTHING is wrong with beein emotional.I´m not taking JOY of the situation of those who lost home n life at Dhoobley,ain that insensitive :D , BUT Those at Dhoobley(Colonel Ali Dhere) and Likes who invited Morgan and his troops have to UNDERSTAND the grim reality of WAR.

If you make your town a Base for aggression to Kismayo and other cities , you automatically MAKE your town a TARGET, n THAT is what happened.

Now Mr Smith an Interview AGAIN with Mr Ali Dheere after the Dhoobley difeat.

" Barre Hiiraale was leading the force who were here and the first thing he asked was he was looking for ME , but i diden´t show up , i diden´t want to talk to him"

so Your Ghosts Aydied , Indha Cade etc etc was NOT there

Xarago   

Smith huuno am not chasing shadows bnut I point out what you disregard as irrelevant but is vital inorder to analyse the situation. Now you can quote cxolonel dheere, gabow, or even dhex-dhexaad, the fact is that Dhoobley was made a battle-field by Morgan and those who hosted him. The fact is barre Hiirale never intended to invade Dhoobley, never wanted it but when Morgan wages war from there the consequences are clear and should not be suprising however sad it is.

Hence my underltying point is that what happened was catalysted by Morgan and his supporters..period.

HornA huuno be firm and alert in your position, so far you are being weighted.

Justice is not one-sided.

JB you hear bro, Inda Cade has to account for his actions against Dhoobley, Marka and Barava...

Xarago, you aint that clever love, trying to play one side against the other. What happened in Dhoobley was a tragedy, it was done by the group headed by Inda Cade, the people of Dhoobley testify to this, and we should respect the victims here.

Its like reer Hargaysa and Burco being told it wasent Siad Barre regime who destroyed your town it was the SNM's fault for hiding out in Hargaysa. Lets not be hypocrite now dear. Or are the people of Hargays/Burco made of better genes than those in Dhoobley? :rolleyes:

JB: How long will you defend the fake wadads/drug baron or is it a matter of let me talk about other peoples parliments but not question my kins human rights violations.

At least apologise for your leaders actions for I gues nda Cade is one of your leaders, destroying a poor village, killing an old lady and 6 others, raping girls..How low can you go :mad:

ISHWAAQ   

It is just sad, but it is not something new to us at all, as we at the nation of " SAD CASE" all I have to say is that it is just sad, and we might as well change the county it is name to “sad case.â€

Rahima   

SMW, the bottom line is no one is completely innocent here, least of all Morgan. You demonize the JVA (namely Yusuf Idha Cade-we know why ;) ) yet overlook the actions of Morgan. I mean heck, you openly support CY, which says a lot about how biased your views are.

At the end of the day the facts are, this tragedy was started by Morgan, rolled on by the JVA, the general public of Dhoobley suffered and blame lies at the feet of all, including and probably most prominently Morgan. So please save us this BS about how supposedly evil this Yusuf guy is. Like I said, even if Yusuf Indha cade and Barre Hiraale are guilty, they still does not reach the rank of Morgan. Why are you concentrating on the little man in this war? Could it be that the little man is not your uncle but the big fish is blood? Blood is thicker than water ay? Assuming that Indha cade is guilty, he has done what Morgan has been doing for as long as most of us can remember. This does not exonerate the JVA, rather it puts a different light to it than that which you try and flash for us.

Moreover, why can’t you just admit that these people are all guilty and the poor folks of Dhoobley have suffered? Can you not leave it that or is it a must you play the tribe card even in a tragedy like this? If these pictures truly saddened your heart you would not be playing the tribe card, rather you would sit back and contemplate this cheerleading you have taken to. Some have come around, but i wonder what it will take for you to come around SNW?

It reminded me of Aydeed's millitias looting of the south in the early 90's.

And oh yes, whilst we are at it, why don’t we all relive the tragedy of the civil war, yes that’s right, it was all the doing of evil Caydiid and the rest were innocent. I mean I’m sure that our people only suffered because of the USC. Listen brother, don’t try and kid us here, everyone I’m sure agrees that Caydiid was guilty just like I’m sure everyone agrees that he was not alone in that, so do us a favour and cut the cheap lines. It is in the past. You just love to resurface this every time it serves your purpose. This is almost the BS rhetoric of those who cry day and night how foul Siyaad Barre was (sound familiar? I’m sure it does, is this not what you say to some?). Get over it. This is a characteristic of the Jews, who till this day cry over the holocaust- trying to milk it for what it is worth is over. You’ve milked it enough, now let’s move on.

However the people of Dhoobley know what happened it was not about Morgan, and his conflict with the JVA, but of criminals with guns and heavy armour who came about on an opportunity to loot, pillage and rape.

Don’t even try and speak for the people of Dhoobley. You wouldn’t know the first thing about their suffering, so don’t use it in vain. I am sure that these people are not fond of Morgan- a mayor and few inhabitants do not speak for a whole people.

The people of Dhoobley dont blame Morgan, they dont even blame Barre Hiiraale they blame Yusuf Inda Cade, how come are they scared of Morgan?

They do? Interesting, so when exactly did you speak with them? Gotta love ya SNW. You give me a good laugh every time. Be discreet in future.

unlike Afmadow who told him to stay AWAY

Al-itixaad influence I’ve been told by a native of Afmadow.

What I never get is, if these criminals want to fight, why don’t they do it on uninhabited land? Looking at these photos, puts more reality to it, I was saddened before, now somehow angry.

Uff, how I hate these Somalis and their sick supporters.

Gabbal   

blame lies at the feet of all, including and probably most prominently Morgan. So please save us this BS about how supposedly evil this Yusuf guy is. Like I said, even if Yusuf Indha cade and Barre Hiraale are guilty, they still does not reach the rank of Morgan.

Where is the hypocrite Bari-Nomad, I dare say not crying over Morgan again? :mad: What sickens me the most was how this nomad and certain others were using the tragedy there for political gain.

Bari_Nomad if you are not being hypocritical, condemn Morgan for hiding there knowing full well that he was in the middle of war and by invading Dhoobley he would be bringing tragedy and destruction on to its inhabitants!

HornA huuno be firm and alert in your position, so far you are being weighted.

Xarago cease your constant warmongering blabber. If you have a personal beef with reer "Puntland", that is your problem, do not try to include me again in your sordid little "affair" with Smith.

I am tired of all these sick people. :mad: If any of you were personally involved in what happened there, you wouldn't so gleeful and trigger happy. I've been in war and I've seen war and destruction, and if you some of you have forgotten it, I haven't it. Whether I might be personally involved in what happened in Dhoobley or not, I would never wish to have that kind destruction placed on anyone!

For once shut up and atleast pray for those people! :mad:

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

SubxanaALLaah!Even during such a tragedy you do not care to show the Least bit of Respect...Grow up YaLL and stop the fighting for once. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: @some of YALL.

May ALLaah Make these innocent peopLe's affairs easier.

PEace :D !