Sign in to follow this  
BN

Photos of Dhoobley

Yeniceri   

What a tragedy!

I hope Isbahaysiga Dooxada Jubba has enough power to maintain security in Kismaayo and to protect its citizens. Enough reports have emerged that armed militias who don't fall under the control of the Isbahaysiga roam the streets in the post-SPM battle for Kismaayo control. If these militias aren't controlled, the Dhoobley tragedy will be a walk in the park. God forbid!

Rahima   

What a tragedy!

Exactly.

At the end of the day, to hell with all of them. From this Hiraale guy, to Indha Cade and Morgan.

We often forget that there are innocent people who suffer, so at this point it matters not much who is guilty or who is more guilty.

Who is questioning the JVA´s Power to secure the CITY KISMAYO while they´ve secured BOTH the Jubas and all the cicites there?.

The ppl Of Kismayo(of diffrent sub clans) are releifed that The Morgan agression is rebulsed and they´re back to their normal daily lives. a new law at place in Kismayo .. NO GUNS in TOWN, let alone armed gangs and the stuff Nugali IS talking about . :D

OG_Girl   

At the end of the day, to hell with all of them. From this Hiraale guy, to Indha Cade and Morgan.

We often forget that there are innocent people who suffer, so at this point it matters not much who is guilty or who is more guilty.

I think this is the whole point for this thread.

Hell With ALL and who helped them.

God helps these poor people, and bring justice to these whom are responsible.

Ameen

Salam

Rahima   

JB,

Get a grip would you.

Even if we assume that the JVA were defending Kismaayo against the attack of Morgan, how did Dhoobley come into the equation?

Also, even if we lay the least amount of blame on the JVA here, they still remain wrong in that what was committed in Dhoobley was plain wrong, even if they were harboring Morgan. They knew that innocent people (more than likely the majority of the inhabitants of the place) would be in the middle, yet they still chose to pursue him. They would of have been more credible in this situation, had they decided against the committing of this atrocity, turned around and went back to where they came from. They became guilty in this situation when they made this grave mistake.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Are'nt some these people the MP's of 'parliament' which you all support? :confused:

Rahima   

^ Yes, we accept them but never would i say any are completely innocent. Some better than others, some atrocious, but for the sake of peace we accept their existence on the political arena.

Like i said i prefer corrupt leaders than anarchy.

The same applies for Somaliland brother ;) , yet you support that government do you not?

AYOUB   

^^Sister the big difference is the reason you have these people as MP's is ONLY because they have showed what sort barbarism they are capable of. Dhoobley suggests you still have the anarchy, does'nt it?

Rahima   

Brother, it is for that reason that we hope and make duca to Allah that this new government will mean a new beginning for us. Step-step we shall head in the right direction, but we can only take one step at a time.

Ayoub, I respect you walaahi, but as I sit here and read the replies of some Somalilanders I am starting to get the feeling that they actually want this attempt at peace to fail. I mean it’s almost like they want us southerners to continue on this road of disagreement. Maybe I am naïve, but I believe in wishing that which is best for your brother instead of criticizing day and night their efforts.

And you can’t compare Somaliland with the rest of the country. We have the difficult task of trying to reconcile so many various groups-you guys have far less, if you know what I mean ;) .

AYOUB   

^^^^ I respect you too :D

I just wanted to know what you meant by 'to hell with them', you're the one who brought up the comparison with Somaliland.

... as I sit here and read the replies of some Somalilanders I am starting to get the feeling that they actually want this attempt at peace to fail. I mean it’s almost like they want us southerners to continue on this road of disagreement. Maybe I am naïve, but I believe in wishing that which is best for your brother instead of criticizing day and night their efforts.

Just because I don't agree with everything going on in Kenya, it does'nt mean I want no peace in Somalia, does it?. I welcome your (and other's) opinions regarding Somaliland even if I don't necessarily agree with them and I suggest you guys do the same.

Xarago   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Are'nt some these people the MP's of 'parliament' which you all support? :confused:

Yes and among their parliamentarians include, C?llahi Yusuf, Muse Sudi, Ganni, Maxamed dheere, Xassan Abshir, Aideed Juniour, Catto, Khanyare, ..etc. name any dimwit, has been there, wanna be there, warlord, human rights abuser etc. they are all there. It should infact not be called Parliament but rather lunatic house. Two thirds of the house members are illeterate and sign on with their thumb print...eh...eh...eh :D:D ..this has to be a joke.

Gabbal   

Two thirds of the house members are illeterate and sign on with their thumb print..

The trouble we have to go through to see peace. :D

Two thirds of the house members are illeterate and sign on with their thumb print..

I think thats a reflection of the Somali population where more than 80% are illeterate. So its fair that we have MP's that reflect the country and its thick clans.

Now is Somaliland's parliment full of Noble prize winners?

Baashi   

Xarago,

Ma ogtahay dhuumashada qaar,

uu dhabarku muuqdaa,

waa dhib iyo hadimee!

icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Rahima:

Maybe I am naïve, but I believe in wishing that which is best for your brother instead of criticizing day and night their efforts.

No. You are not naïve sis, methinks. You see this political conference in Nairobi is something beyond your control. You didn’t have any influence over the agenda, nor did you have a say of who was invited or who gets elected to the parliament. All you could do is hope for the best possible outcome for Somalia and Somalis. It just so happen that this thing in Nairobi is the next best thing we got. Your heart is in the right place sis.

Now our separatist crowd seem to be going out of their way to point out the personalities who are taking part of the so called peace process in Nairobi. They have a point. We should concede the fact that neither the place nor the leaders nor the platform are something we can be proud of. We have already fallen into the bottom of the pit and any way out is better than digging the hole farther. We have to join this effort of peace-making even though we despise the actors in this sad political farce in order to get where we're going.

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Now is Somaliland's parliment full of Noble prize winners?

No Xasha Lillah..but they are literates at least.

Xarago,

Ma ogtahay dhuumashada qaar,

uu dhabarku muuqdaa,

waa dhib iyo hadimee!

Wa hadu dhabarku muqdo huuno..! :D