Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Relocate TFG parlaiment to PL

Xildhibaan ka dayriyay Muqdisho

12 Dec 12, 2009 - 1:38:04 PM

Xil. C/qaadir Daahir Ciiro ayaa shir jaraa'id ku sheegay in baarlamaanku aanu ku shaqeyn karin Muqdisho, isagoo dalbaday in loo raro Puntland si ay halkaas ugu qabsoomaan fadhiyada baarlamaanka.

Mudanaha oo ku sugan Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in xaaladeeda amaan aysan ahayn mid la isku haleyn karo xiligan, ayna ku qabsoomi karin fadhiyada baarlamaanka, waxaana shirkan jaraa'id uu ku qabtay Muqdisho.

"Madaxda DF waxaan ka dalbanaynaa in xarunta baarlamaanka laga raro Muqdisho loona raro Puntland oo xiligan u muuqata mid ka nabadgalyo wanaagsan caasimada" ayuu yiri Xildhibaan Daahir Ciiro.

Sh. Aadan Madoobe oo shir jaraa'id Khamiistii ku qabtay Muqdisho ayaa sheegay inuu wado qorshe dib loogu furayo fadhiyadii baarlamaanka, balse uu hakad geliyay howshaas qaraxii dhawaan ka dhacay Hotel Shaamow.

Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa inteeda badan gacanta ku haya xoogaga DF ka horjeeda, iyadoo baarlamaanku uu fariisin ka dhigtay markii ugu horeysay bilowgii sanadkan, markaasoo lagu soo balaariyay dalka Jabuuti.

Xildhibaano badan ayaa lagu dilay gaadmo, iyadoo kuwo kalena la dhaawacay, wuxuuna Xil. Daahir Ciiro sheegay in DF aysan awood u lahayn inay sugto amaanka xildhibaanada baarlamaanka, kuwaasoo intooda badan ay dibada ku maqan yihiin.

Baarlamaanka DF ayaa ku shaqeeya xarunta Gobolka Banaadir, kadib markii dagaal awgiis uu uga soo guuray xaruntii loogu talogalay inuu ku shaqeeyo ee gaadiidka Booliiska, halkaasoo lagu duqeeyay xili uu baarlamaanku shir ku jiray.

DF ayaan wax jawaab ah ka bixin hadalka xildhibaanka, iyadoo mudanayaal kale oo ku fikir ah ay jiraan, waxaase lagu wadaa in maalinta Salaasada ah ee soo socota ay gudiyada baalamaanku ka shiraan xiliga kama dambeys ay furmayaan fadhiyada.

GAAROODI   

if this was abdullahi yusufs government, they would be begging him to move to garowe...so much for somali natonalism. what really exists with these people is qabilism, not a national aspiration but a clan one. thats why everything they say i dont pay to much attention. The parliment of there own country has asked to move to there dessert wasteland and they say no, yet they talk about somalia this and somalia that...oooh look at me i am a somali nationalist.

give me a break.

clan interest...thats what you are all about thats what you have all been about.

Puntland will welcome sh. Sharif and the parliment until Mogadishu can be secured and I am sure the people of Puntland will welcome it.

The only problem will be the move will allow the Al shabaab to consolidate their rule over the south and will be much harder to dislodge them in the future.

^^^Adeer dont delude yourself, Puntland does not care for Sharif and his nonsense. His opposition to the Galkacyu deal and his utter failure to even keep a district in all of the south has made him a laughing stock in Somalia.

Puntland needs to consolidate its position as a secure, stable state of Somalia.

Again adeer, if the status of the capital will be giving to Garowe, then by all means lets move.

GAAROODI   

looooooooool, you guys make me laugh.

Whats is there to dislodge they have taken it completely all that is left is a few areas in mugdisho. but the truth is as day dreamer duke said, they will not welcome him because, self interest.

yet, he keeps screaming somali shall rise, Saxib lets stop day dreaming and except the reality. Somalia is dead, Alshabab are your new over lords because you dont have the balls,arms or money to defend yourself. so if i were you i would contract out the pirates to build alot of boats and start looking for anew home, seriously consider the sycelles or muarutias its nice i heard. its better then were your living now anyways, hell is better than that place.

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Puntland will welcome sh. Sharif and the parliment until Mogadishu can be secured and I am sure the people of Puntland will welcome it.

The only problem will be the move will allow the Al shabaab to consolidate their rule over the south and will be much harder to dislodge them in the future.

You got it awoowe

There is no doubt that most somalis wish somalia the best and would want to see tfg defeat the alshaydaan group. tfg is a somali thing, it represents all most every region. Furhter more PL is not angry with tfg and sharif, perhaps some wish coffee shop talk to manifest into a policy agenda for PL. It wont happen.

There are two reasons why this call may not succeed. 1) Those led by Qanyare, a political block based in Mogadishu, will see this as part of a growing relationship between PL and tfg, and will oppose it. 2) The bitter ones will always try to depict Somali affairs in black and white, injecting Puntland’s political debates unnecessary rhetoric.