Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Relocate TFG parlaiment to PL

GAAROODI   

looool, meiji. good luck to your god forsaken nation. my god have mercy on it and its people.

You cant reach somalilands stage in your life time, dear child. recognition is a technicality. Understand one thing the day Somaliland gains recognition is the day you get peace and puntland disapears from the face of the earth.

looools

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Duke,

What part of I say about Buntland isn't accurate?

None of it was accurate even the name.. :D

Puntland adeer has less killings than Minnesota, thus what are you talking about.

Also why are all these IDP's in Puntland in the first place? :D

Dont belive your own lies old boy.

RedSea   

^LOOL. Gorowe is a village , Hargeisa is a class metropolitan city. Muqdisho despite years of warfare is by far more superior to Gorowe. The bakara alone is has more functioning financial activity than your whole Buntland. Faan waynaa kani.

RedSea   

Dukey,

The IDPs must have read your PR on SOL and were mistaken that Buntland would be save haven from the troubles in their homes, unfortunately they have faced discriminations, constant abuse and blame of anything that goes wrong in Buntland.

In addition, buntland has a population of less than 2 million people, MN has nearly 6 million thus isn't a good comparison. Not to mention, some of the large Somali community in MN are of Buntland origin....they contribute alot of youth killing here as well.

As for the name: It's Buntland, not Puntland. Since when did you became English Speaking region? The letter P doesn't exist in the Somali language. Oh I forgot you can't write Somali. I can always help you with my superior Af somaali ability.

farole_and_Keth.jpg

Poor red, he is actually starting to belive his lies, now adeer 3, western firms are operating out of Garowe looking for the big cash, how many are operating out of Hargaysa :D

africa_oil_1.jpg

24-300x199.jpg

Garowe, is hope for all of Somalia The rest are chewing.. ;)

RedSea   

^I didnt ask for pics, those I have seen already. What we await are results...end of the day that is what it's all about. White men in khaki pants are nothing to gload about. Results: Do you have any of that nature? Til then Gorowe would and is a shanty village in the middle of dust bowl.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^I didnt ask for pics,

No you did not, but I provide proof adeer, in Garowe, two CEO's of an Australian & Canadian companies came to heart of Nugaal to sign an agreement with the government of Puntland?

Who has recently visited Hargaysa? Oh the Egyptian dude who told you off. :D

You have weak words, a picture on the other hand is equal to a thousand words. :D

RedSea   

LOOL I can understand being in Gorowe. Who wouldnt' be static at the sight of foreigners when living in Village Gorowe. lol joke aside, Hargeisa is a decent City as we speak right now

and has retained this image even in the Former Somali republic.It has been developed without the usege of stolen bucks unlike your towns which are built on money either solicited from the pirates or human trafficking business. Your Gorawe remains a village and has been a while. Now, unless you actually get money rolling out to develop this shanty town, then you have no reason to speak loudly as you know you cowboy, are dealing with a man from Hargeisa, second capital city of the former republic and today's most vibrant metro in the Somali peninsula. thus we can't be equal in our tit for tat here.

But lets give you the benefit of the doubt if oil is drilled in Buntland, your wells will be dried as you luck professional negotiators to handle the under hands of these oil companies. The profit will be split between the oil companies and top 1 percentile of your regional govt thus leaving the poor Gorowians still licking their bones. Yemen comes to mind. Yemen was once a promising state full of potential much like Dubai,today it remains dirt poor with no oil.

^^^^Your repetitive nonsense aside, what are you telling us? Garowe is not even the second largest city in Puntland, that’s the genius of it all adeer, it was chosen not for its size, its access to the sea or that the British built it. It was chosen because of its location and that it needed something to make it grow, that something was the seat of power of the state and its developing at a rapid rate.

Its importance is highlighted by the fact that Western CEO’s are visiting this city, now you Red Sea if you went to Garowe no one would care, but these men who are more important than your clan leaders, political leaders and business leaders and who look like the Queen you claim to be descendent of were in Garowe and not Hargaysa, now answer that question ya Mujahid secessionist.

:D

The Zack   

When Duke loses a debate Duke starts talking about the personality of the person who he is debating against. He also talks about the other person's views on an unrelated issues.

Good example:

Originally posted by General Duke:

Red Sea; you seem to be agitated more than usual adeer, as I have said before stay of the drugs and yes the green leaf is a drug.

Gabbal stated that my suggestions here were tantamount to defending a clan, however we know he was a card carrying member of the JVA [which was the rainbow nationa I guess], ABWAN is an old Aydeed fighter trying to hold on to the spoils he imagines are still valuable, and the secessionists crazy twins are scared to death of anything tangible.

Duke, character assasination doesn't always work, try something else.

RedSea   

Duke,

Poor, illiterate state sitting potentially on large oil reserve and they quickly think green. They understand that Buntland given few millions is willing to gamble away what is potentially worth billions. Buntland has quickly scrambled to except the deal to drill oil and is setting up itself for a disappointment. So Don't uncork that bottle just yet cowboy. This has the making of another ina Yey like disaster. So much investment and so little outcome.

Red Sea thanks for the advice, and at least you admit we Are sitting on BIllions of Dollars Gulf Arab type wealth, now that'd the fact, the rest of your arguments is just your fear, how we invest is our business, how can you tell a man what to do with his own money. :D

RedSea   

^Badow, what money? That is the most important part. There is nothing guaranteed here. Somaliland has billions of untapped oil reserves. You can manage your money, when you first have it in your hands. Til then Gorowe still a village, you're still poorer than any other Somali region. This is the reality I'm trying to settle you back in. Your resources could potentially be wiped out without you cashing that check. :D