Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Questions for 'former' supporters of the USC in '90s

Originally posted by Abwaan:

lol...USC and Abdullahi Yusuf. Whatever happened to SSDF!...Does this mean only this old man will take all the blame...I don't think that is fair when intaas dad ka daba ordayeen dhibka iyo dheefta uu geysteyna ay la qabaan.

Juje...did SOL military police neither deny or confirm inay wax ka og yihiin qoraalkan...hadde ogow waxaa la dhahay aamusku waa khatare! AUN Sayid Muxammed Cabdille Xasan ayaa yiri
"Musuqmaasuq Soomaali waa mehereddeediiye, Hadba midab horlay kuula iman maalin daa'inahe"

Qofkii is dhaho wixii Soomaaliya ka dhacay qari oo dad gaar ah u saar isagaa og meesha uu aakhiro su'aasheeda ka aadayo. Kolleey meel ay noqoto ifka iyo aakhirana waa la is ciqaabi wixii dhib la geystey whether xilligii dowladuhu jireen iyo wakhtiyadii dagaallada sokeeyeba!

To Abwaan:

For starters; Cabdullahi Yuusuf is an amazing man and a great Somali. He has more sincerity under his fingernails than the whole USC combined, period.

LMAO@ "did SOL military police neither deny or confirm inay wax ka og yihiin qoraalkan."

The SOL admin will not come to your aid this time, because all we're doing is peddling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth-- however uncomfortable it might make you! :D

But seriously, just one question: "What is the SSDF?" :cool:

USC = Ururkii Soomaali Calaliyay.

SSDF = Silcintii Somaliya & Dumintii Federalka.

SNM = Somali Nacay Marabo.

SDM = Somalinimo Diidey Mafadaaw.

SPM = Somalis P!ss Motherf4ckers.

SNF = Saxariir Naar Fusuq.

Everyone took part on this crime of the century, Inkastoo lakala badsado, but every somali have got blood on his hand by supporting his clan buddies, by the gun or by suporting them with money or at least enjoying their action while they're kicking some enemy's a55.

UZTAAD   

lool moon light dhamaan waa isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed.

all these organizations are one and the same they brought nothing but death

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

Mr.Somalia they think you is me and i am you...Well if that is the case do you guys want to get in a deal. If i am mr somalia and he is me...i will leave somalia online...however if i am not mr somalia and he is not me, you must leave somalia online? Anyone up for the challenge.

Because the owner can see the usernames who are the same and not the same by their i.p address.

I am ready to do it, and you can ask the owner if i am mr somalia or not.

IP alone will not bring down the wrong doers as IPs can be misrepresented and masked when need might be.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

USC = Ururkii Soomaali Calaliyay.

SSDF = Silcintii Somaliya & Dumintii Federalka.

SNM = Somali Nacay Marabo.

SDM = Somalinimo Diidey Mafadaaw.

SPM = Somalis P!ss Motherf4ckers.

SNF = Saxariir Naar Fusuq.

Everyone took part on this crime of the century, Inkastoo lakala badsado,
but every somali have got blood on his hand by supporting his clan buddies, by the gun or by suporting them with money or at least enjoying their action while they're kicking some enemy's a55.

Agreed.

every somali have got blood on his hand by supporting his clan buddies, by the gun or by suporting them with money or at least enjoying their action while they're kicking some enemy's a55.

I find it odd but not altogether surprising that you continually use and compound assumptions about innocent Somalis to construct false generalizations of a collective guilt.

Every clan may have had evil members commit crimes against fellow Somalis-- but there is a great majority of innocent Somalis from every clan who did not condone nor partake in the mayhem taking place in Somalia.

I know many evils have been committed by a few amongst us, but we are-- by and large-- are a good people who just happen to hit a rough patch in our history. This is why, it is paramount to reconcile our peoples, so as to work towards the unity of our country by forgiving one another. And forgiveness will only come with admittance of guilt.

Now, who amongst you is willing to admit their guilt???

Abwaan? Meiji? Juje? Mansa Muse? Any response?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Abwaan:

lol...USC and Abdullahi Yusuf. Whatever happened to SSDF!...Does this mean only this old man will take all the blame...I don't think that is fair when intaas dad ka daba ordayeen dhibka iyo dheefta uu geysteyna ay la qabaan.

Juje...did SOL military police neither deny or confirm inay wax ka og yihiin qoraalkan...hadde ogow waxaa la dhahay aamusku waa khatare! AUN Sayid Muxammed Cabdille Xasan ayaa yiri
"Musuqmaasuq Soomaali waa mehereddeediiye, Hadba midab horlay kuula iman maalin daa'inahe"

Qofkii is dhaho wixii Soomaaliya ka dhacay qari oo dad gaar ah u saar isagaa og meesha uu aakhiro su'aasheeda ka aadayo. Kolleey meel ay noqoto ifka iyo aakhirana waa la is ciqaabi wixii dhib la geystey whether xilligii dowladuhu jireen iyo wakhtiyadii dagaallada sokeeyeba!

To Abwaan:

For starters; Cabdullahi Yuusuf is an amazing man and a great Somali. He has more sincerity under his fingernails than the whole USC combined, period.

LMAO@ "did SOL military police neither deny or confirm inay wax ka og yihiin qoraalkan."

The SOL admin will not come to your aid this time, because all we're doing is peddling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth-- however uncomfortable it might make you!
:D

But seriously, just one question: "What is the SSDF?" :cool:
lol...I think you are lecturing the wrong person about A/Y and these issues...And the proof is you don't even know SSDF...unless aysan bahashu is carruurays naga ahayn...

A/Y wuxuu yahay taariikhda ayaa qoraysa cid aad baraysidna ma jirto anigu oday Soomaaliyeed oo inta xoogaa askarnimo ah la soo baray inta laga joogi waayey musuqmaasuqiisa xabsi laga dherjiyey oo inta qabiil isku duduway dad Soomaaliyeedna soo laayey kana billaabay shacabka degaankiisa, kadibna Itoobiyaan intuu soo kaxaystay xasuuqay shacab isagoo isku darsaday aqoon la'aan, xukun-doon iyo nacayb qabyaalad ku dhisan ayaan u aqaan. Dee adigana ku gees iyo gafuur xiri maayo ee haddii aad rabtid isagoo Tattoo ah masawirkiisa xabadka ku dhegso.

By the way waa iska Hadaaqi kartaa and keep on repeating waxa adiga indhahaagu runta kuu tusaan amase xaafadda aad ka maqashay and I wasn't expecting SOL military police to arrest some1 but due to earlier discussion regarding maintaining justice and accountability here it was just a reminder!!!

They were talking about doubles here...I hope I am not talking to people aan iska daayey inaan wakhti iskaga dhumiyo here oo xaalkoodu noqday dhagax tuuris iyo taabasho waa iskaga mid!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Now, who amongst you is willing to admit their guilt???

Abwaan? Meiji? Juje? Mansa Muse? Any response?

Whoever knows that they are guilty oo wax isku og. I think we all share the blame that our country is in a mess and that we might not have tried enough to help save it.