Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Questions for 'former' supporters of the USC in '90s

^^^

Mr Meiji, sir, paranoid rants don't equal truth. I believe, this thread having attracted you out of the shadows, deserves a more erudite response from you. However; I see you've chosen this sad path of deflection. I can only hope you do better next time.

juma-nne   

SOL Seems to have been Hijacked . And sooner they clean this mess the better. It seems there has been a tenedency of having a loose alien member now and then? I just didnt know one Senior can Register twice with different User name.

Paragon   

I still don't see any point in that. Let the claims remain with their owners, as the site is of private ownership.

Pay the owners and get things investigated. Simple logic.

Originally posted by humble.:

^Meiji and co. stop crying like kids now. If you intend to say something then say something that counters the argument of mr. somalia and co.. Ofcourse a crime was committed.

Mr. Somalia and co., you have a defective memory, or rather, a selective memory. At least that much is clear. Have you two forgotten Ina Yey's carpet bombing of Mogadishu, and the carnage that ensued? Here too a crime was committed.

If one crime would nullify another, then both sick-minded camps have nothing more to cite.

Get over yourselves boys. You have no more right to allege crimes on each other. Telling you that is my favour. You don't have to thank me.

Humble, thank you for your humble opinion. You're correct to direct some of the blame towards the old warrior, but remember when Said Barre was dealt his last blow, Cabdullahi was locked up and was not even in the political arena at the time. Now, the only question that baffles the mind is... Why did Aideed&Co, after having overthrown the former dictator, instead of pacifying the land and reconciling the people-- why did they embark upon the well orchestrated clan cleansing that took place in Somalia right after the regime collapsed???

Now the whole intent of this thread is reconciliation. And before that can occur, like I said earlier..."Every Somali that hurt another Somali must ask for forgiveness". This includes Cabdullahi Yuusuf, the USC, the SNM, the SPM, the RRA...and if possible now, the shabaab deviants, H.I and the clan courts. Anyone who harmed a fellow Somali must repent for our nation to be healed.

Now is that too much to ask for without offending anyone??? :confused:

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia they think you is me and i am you...Well if that is the case do you guys want to get in a deal. If i am mr somalia and he is me...i will leave somalia online...however if i am not mr somalia and he is not me, you must leave somalia online? Anyone up for the challenge.

Because the owner can see the usernames who are the same and not the same by their i.p address.

I am ready to do it, and you can ask the owner if i am mr somalia or not.

juma-nne   

I still don't see any point in that. Let the claims remain with their owners, as the site is of private ownership.

It seems that you did not understood the whole concept "HUMBLE YOU". About the Web being Private I think you did signed an agreement that explained about the required Behavior here at SOL.Any Private entity Would do everything to guard it's credibilty and SOL is not an exception.

Paragon   

Originally posted by juma-nne:

quote: I still don't see any point in that. Let the claims remain with their owners, as the site is of private ownership.

It seems that you did not understood the whole concept "HUMBLE YOU". About the Web being Private I think you did signed an agreement that explained about the required Behavior here at SOL.Any Private entity Would do everything to guard it's credibilty and SOL is not an exception.
Yes. But there lies the fluke. Who goes and who stays and who else remains within the right of the bill payer. Like democracy, you accept to vote to decide. But first you pay tax. Then you decide. Understood?

FYI: Also find the relevant clause in the rules to comprehend what I am saying.

Abwaan   

lol...USC and Abdullahi Yusuf. Whatever happened to SSDF!...Does this mean only this old man will take all the blame...I don't think that is fair when intaas dad ka daba ordayeen dhibka iyo dheefta uu geysteyna ay la qabaan.

Juje...did SOL military police neither deny or confirm inay wax ka og yihiin qoraalkan...hadde ogow waxaa la dhahay aamusku waa khatare! AUN Sayid Muxammed Cabdille Xasan ayaa yiri "Musuqmaasuq Soomaali waa mehereddeediiye, Hadba midab horlay kuula iman maalin daa'inahe"

Qofkii is dhaho wixii Soomaaliya ka dhacay qari oo dad gaar ah u saar isagaa og meesha uu aakhiro su'aasheeda ka aadayo. Kolleey meel ay noqoto ifka iyo aakhirana waa la is ciqaabi wixii dhib la geystey whether xilligii dowladuhu jireen iyo wakhtiyadii dagaallada sokeeyeba!

Dr Ligle   

Listen guys, we don't have a home country and the only things we do have is shattered state, if you want kindness and lovey dovey nonsense and are politically correct crowd then i suggest you don't read any of the threads i post.

We need to solve our problems, and the more people who get educated and acknowledge their faults can usher in new generation who are better equipped to deal with contentious issues.

By the way abdullahi did apologize for his role in the armed resistance of the ssdf, which you can verify below.

http://wardheernews. com/Editorial/editor ial_41.html

What is your excuse now?